Kid planning and health insurance coverage

Merabharathmahan

9 hours ago, innovative said:

starting nunchi vuntay.. Not only from 6th month.. Usually, upto 7 months every month check up vuntadhi after that every two weeks ki. These check ups includes blood works n any scans necessary..

Yes.. 7th month varaku regular check ups.. 8th month biweekly.. 9 month.. weekly and middle lo boldani untayi.. each case is unique.. recent dad here.. 

so insurance chusukuni kids plan cheyadam i dont suggest.. go with the flow mate..to the OP

pregnancy checkups ke copay undadu , and you won't pay anything out of pocket 

additional scans if there is any problem with baby , might need pre auth and you might pay little bit 

other wise only delivery ke money  max out of pocket varake , 

my out of pocket maximum was 2000 and i payed the same amount and 300 for epidural , that was not covered by insurance , this is for delivery and than my kid was very sick was in ICU for 5 days , 

Total bills pampinchindi 160 K ,out of which i only paid 2300 

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

pregnancy checkups ke copay undadu , and you won't pay anything out of pocket 

additional scans if there is any problem with baby , might need pre auth and you might pay little bit 

other wise only delivery ke money  max out of pocket varake , 

my out of pocket maximum was 2000 and i payed the same amount and 300 for epidural , that was not covered by insurance , this is for delivery and than my kid was very sick was in ICU for 5 days , 

Total bills pampinchindi 160 K ,out of which i only paid 2300 

160k... ! america is great !

8 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

160k... ! america is great !

Baby bill was 140 k and mom bill was 20 k 

Bill was high , but the kind of care provided was great , my wife delivered in one hospital and my baby was shifted to bigger hospital overnight , it was very very tough situation to be alone to travel between two different hospital in different part of the city , hardly slept. 

But the doctors over there took good care , it was very scary when your kid is so sick , luckily everything settled in 10 days and we came home happily , poor my wife was alone after delivery at home until we had help few days after delivery 

4 hours ago, mastercheif said:

Nee plan was Kaiser plan man... Anduke antha cheap . Per month insurance ki 500 pay chestha for family still naaku 3500 kharchu ayyindi. 

explain plzzz  eppudu vinaledu

58 minutes ago, aatadista said:

kid planning kuda money lekka vestara

ah memorable journey ni kuda dabbu tho viluva kadutunara

etu potundi lokam

Nuv teesukunna batti vuntadhi man .. sarigga plan chesukokunda.. future lo bills pay cheyalisi vasthe.. debts loki velladam kanna.. medical bills idea techukoni..cautious ga plan chesukovadam better ani TS planning emo .. Evari kastaalu vallavi man.. India lo enni avasaralu vunnayo.. May be sudden ga 6k or 7k money kavali ante afford cheyaledu emo .. Two sides of the coin think cheyi man.. better be safe than sorry. Good Night!