SweetMemory

Sweetmemory

5 minutes ago, Sweetmemory said:

Thanks for feedback guys

Dont kill the meaning of a shortfilm.

Shortfilm is not just a film in short length. SHortfilms are used as a special media to convey something *NEW* or *Experimental* or *Revolutionary* etc.. which you cannot deliver via a Feature Film due to various reasons.

Eg: Mainstream automobiles run on gas.......But all experimental models and research projects try to improve upon on it by gaining more miles per galon or using a new source of energy altogether....

I know this is art but yet....i didnt see anything new in this shortfilm...you were just trying to re-create some old telugu movies like Balachander or Jandyala... if this is your first shortfilm......i really appreciate your effort.....but please try something new... i mean not just the story.....the whole package itself was boring...music, screenplay, direction, acting, dialogues everything came out of typical b-grade telugu movie...

watch some international shortfilms.....see how they try new things to be conveyed in short span....that might help...

P,S: i am a shortfilm maker myself....i made 6-7 shortfilms but gave up becoz i understood that i was just ending up re-creating existing movies...i am trying to find my track and only then i will start making movies again...