An 11-Year-Old Has Just Cleared Class 12, and He Now Aims to Be a Doctor!

JANASENA

Where do you think you were, at the age of 11? In class 6, maybe? Worrying about eating in the classroom, without being caught, or discussing the next episode of Pokémon with your friends?

Well, Agastya Jaiswal has been disproving the odds since he was two and has never stopped amazing the world with his prodigious interests towards academics. Answering close to 300 general knowledge questions when he was two, Agastya today has become the youngest boy in the state of Telangana to pass the intermediate or class 12 exams.

A student of St. Mary’s Junior College, Yousufguda, the young prodigy has passed his exams with a score of 63%, majoring in commerce, economics and civics on Sunday.

Untitled-design3.png

Agastya with his elder sister, Naina Jaiswal. Source: Facebook

Hailing from Hyderabad, he was only nine years old when he cleared his SSC exams with a GPA of 7.5 in 2015 and plans on pursuing B.Com next. While the minimum age for appearing in SSC exams is 14, a relaxation of 2 years is set by the government in order to encourage child prodigies, with Agastya being the exception amidst exceptions.

However, Agastya ultimately intends to dabble into medical sciences and become a doctor one day.
Commerce and Medicine? One would think of both deaneries being completely different and not exactly going hand in hand. Well, for that, Agastya already has an answer!

To appear in a medical exam, one has to be at least 17. “While it will take me three years to finish B.Com, I plan on repeating my intermediate, this time with majors in biology, chemistry and physics. This will not only help me utilise the time productively, but also learn something in the process. Following which I will legally be eligible for appearing in the medical entrance exams”, he told Hindustan Times after the results were announced.

The genius pretty much runs in the family. Naina Jaiswal, his older sister, at 13, made headlines when she became the youngest journalism graduate in not just India but Asia as well. She is also a prolific table tennis player who has won many accolades at national and international tournaments. She has already completed her post-graduation from Osmania University and is preparing for her PhD, at the unbelievable age of 17.

Agastya attributes his passion for studies to his parents and his lecturers and one can wish that he aces his dream of becoming a doctor one day with same vigour and enthusiasm.

18 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Where do you think you were, at the age of 11? In class 6, maybe? Worrying about eating in the classroom, without being caught, or discussing the next episode of Pokémon with your friends?

Well, Agastya Jaiswal has been disproving the odds since he was two and has never stopped amazing the world with his prodigious interests towards academics. Answering close to 300 general knowledge questions when he was two, Agastya today has become the youngest boy in the state of Telangana to pass the intermediate or class 12 exams.

A student of St. Mary’s Junior College, Yousufguda, the young prodigy has passed his exams with a score of 63%, majoring in commerce, economics and civics on Sunday.

Untitled-design3.png

Hailing from Hyderabad, he was only nine years old when he cleared his SSC exams with a GPA of 7.5 in 2015 and plans on pursuing B.Com next. While the minimum age for appearing in SSC exams is 14, a relaxation of 2 years is set by the government in order to encourage child prodigies, with Agastya being the exception amidst exceptions.

However, Agastya ultimately intends to dabble into medical sciences and become a doctor one day.
Commerce and Medicine? One would think of both deaneries being completely different and not exactly going hand in hand. Well, for that, Agastya already has an answer!

To appear in a medical exam, one has to be at least 17. “While it will take me three years to finish B.Com, I plan on repeating my intermediate, this time with majors in biology, chemistry and physics. This will not only help me utilise the time productively, but also learn something in the process. Following which I will legally be eligible for appearing in the medical entrance exams”, he told Hindustan Times after the results were announced.

The genius pretty much runs in the family. Naina Jaiswal, his older sister, at 13, made headlines when she became the youngest journalism graduate in not just India but Asia as well. She is also a prolific table tennis player who has won many accolades at national and international tournaments. She has already completed her post-graduation from Osmania University and is preparing for her PhD, at the unbelievable age of 17.

Agastya attributes his passion for studies to his parents and his lecturers and one can wish that he aces his dream of becoming a doctor one day with same vigour and enthusiasm.

Manchidi

12 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Untitled-design3.png

brahmilaughing2.gif

B.com chesi....malla inter BI.pc chesi...entrance exam raasi...mbbs ayyesariki.....

brain lo juice anthaa aipoyi studies ante interest poi....books antene virakthi vastadi eediki..

pillodini..pillodila unchakunda...life ni intha complicate chesudendukayya...gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

12 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Untitled-design3.png

dantlo great emundi... he is just abnormal ..ye age lo chesedi aa age lo cheyyali..malla great ga news okati