2017 camry SE/Passat SE/Honda accord

m0nster

Just now, kevinUsa said:

buy chevy malibu 

its awesome of all cars i have driven after mazda 6 it has most engaging road manners 

Yeah Impala kuda baguntadhi

4 hours ago, m0nster said:

Thanks bro... That is what I am also thinking but someone told me PASSAT is far good than TOYOTA CAMRY

Passat is in no way powerful compared to Camry....Camry is awesome if you dont feel ashamed of to drive Toyota cars

Volkswagan vehicles will have gear box issues after 3 years..then would spend significant amount of money in getting them repaired...i learned it from my friends through their personal experiences ...

only advantage you will get buying passat is that it will make you stand out of the herd...thats it

overall VW vehicles are cheap germans cars which will cost you less than benz and BMW to own, but the expenses that you would spend in maintaining those cars would be more or less the same

Also, if you can wait for 2 more months Camry is releasing a redesigned model for 2018 where as passat is still old model..if they change the model next year, the value of your new car will decrease significantly once the model changes

12 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Passat is in no way powerful compared to Camry....Camry is awesome if you dont feel ashamed of to drive Toyota cars

Volkswagan vehicles will have gear box issues after 3 years..then would spend significant amount of money in getting them repaired...i learned it from my friends through their personal experiences ...

only advantage you will get buying passat is that it will make you stand out of the herd...thats it

overall VW vehicles are cheap germans cars which will cost you less than benz and BMW to own, but the expenses that you would spend in maintaining those cars would be more or less the same

Also, if you can wait for 2 more months Camry is releasing a redesigned model for 2018 where as passat is still old model..if they change the model next year, the value of your new car will decrease significantly once the model changes

Thanks Man

18 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Thanks Man

musukoni camry theesuko...sheeps herds ani andaru antaru vallanu pakkaki po ani cheppu..

Dabbulu baga unnai waste aina parledu ante go for american cars for german cars