DIet change cheskondi

kakatiya

9 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Masthuga juisinam ... anni cheptharu andharu, etla kavalantey atla thinalvayya, bathikedhe kodhi rojulu ... uuukey ee lolli endhivayya .... 

US lo unte matram..have to be careful. Its all junk high in sugars, salts, artificial hormones. if you are 35+, if you eat like you stated.. you will be done.. will get obesity in 1 year. @~`

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• dakumangalsingh

• siru

• ICANWIN

andaru suggest not to eat rice as it builds fat or cholestrol but one thing to all desi staple food is rice and u r stomach metabolism is nurtured to digest rice and non desi doctors ignore the fact and suggest eating pizzas or burgers or even bread which is maida

one thing i can say dont drastically change u r diet as u r stomach metabolism needs time to adjust 30 years alvaatu ayina thindii ki sudeen ga manesthey stomach cannot take it, it needs to adjust and acids need to be produced depending on u r food intake due to this sudden changes u get new diseases as stomach is the root cause of all your diseases

i may not be correct but ask u to give it a thought

12 minutes ago, vasu_deva said:

andaru suggest not to eat rice as it builds fat or cholestrol but one thing to all desi staple food is rice and u r stomach metabolism is nurtured to digest rice and non desi doctors ignore the fact and suggest eating pizzas or burgers or even bread which is maida

one thing i can say dont drastically change u r diet as u r stomach metabolism needs time to adjust 30 years alvaatu ayina thindii ki sudeen ga manesthey stomach cannot take it, it needs to adjust and acids need to be produced depending on u r food intake due to this sudden changes u get new diseases as stomach is the root cause of all your diseases

sodhi vayya....rice doesnt build fat..you are getting the whole thing wrong..anything you eat more than your cal need turns into fat...doesnt matter what it is..rice has more cals..just google the no of cals in one cup of rice...i have skipped rice since past 5 yrs...i am eating on n off since past 2 yrs...suddenga maneste only issue entante you dont feel like you ate stomach full...and some carb cravings untai

37 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

achinda passport bgDtJ1T.gif

vachindi uncle..6 days lo pp chetiki kuda vachesindi..haha...221g ichadu..then its like regular approval

thread update chesa..for future aspirants @3$%

1 minute ago, siru said:

vachindi uncle..6 days lo pp chetiki kuda vachesindi..haha...221g ichadu..then its like regular approval

thread update chesa..for future aspirants @3$%

bgDtJ1T.gif

44 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Masthuga juisinam ... anni cheptharu andharu, etla kavalantey atla thinalvayya, bathikedhe kodhi rojulu ... uuukey ee lolli endhivayya .... 

aa batike konni rojulu ekkuva diseases lekunda batikithe inka manchidi kada

On 4/17/2017 at 9:27 PM, kakatiya said:

3 simple steps

1. Avoid polished white rice - helps build fat.

2. Avoid wheat (pizza, roti, nan, bread)- helps build fat.

3. Avoid processed foods with trans fat and preservatives , high fuctise corn syrup- causes cancer

What to eat

1.Use cocnut oil or ghee to cook

2. Brown rice

3. Boiled egg or boiled fruits

4. Non gm fruits

5. Fresh veggies

–-----------

You dont get fat because you eat fat. You get fat because of white rice , white sugar or corn syrup fructose, bakery items or madiha pindi and roti chapathi that holds and converts food and sugar to body fat that deposits in belly.

----

Body needa good cholestrol which you get from egg yellow, fish and chicken or red meat.

adhi sure aa?

33 minutes ago, vasu_deva said:

which doctor tells eat pizza burgers @3$%

On 4/17/2017 at 9:27 PM, kakatiya said:

3 simple steps

1. Avoid polished white rice - helps build fat.

2. Avoid wheat (pizza, roti, nan, bread)- helps build fat.

3. Avoid processed foods with trans fat and preservatives , high fuctise corn syrup- causes cancer

What to eat

1.Use cocnut oil or ghee to cook

2. Brown rice

3. Boiled egg or boiled fruits

4. Non gm fruits

5. Fresh veggies

–-----------

You dont get fat because you eat fat. You get fat because of white rice , white sugar or corn syrup fructose, bakery items or madiha pindi and roti chapathi that holds and converts food and sugar to body fat that deposits in belly.

----

Body needa good cholestrol which you get from egg yellow, fish and chicken or red meat.

no coconut oil .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/16/coconut-oil-isnt-healthy-its-never-been-healthy/402719001/

agree with everything else