Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I don't belong to majority or minority am Indian.Am not talking about caste you are talking about it.am not biased because am not for caste or religion.those who thinks about religion and caste are biased

you belong to majority, but you have the option to deny it. because its easy for you.

you may not be biased. but you support people who discriminate on caste, by questioning people who use their caste only as a bargaining tool to access basic services.

Is dalit consolidation and Kamma consolidation the same? If you think they are the same. You may not be biased in the regular sense, but you sure don't want things to change for the better for dalits.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I didn't tell you to follow some one to achieve what you want.ambdekar wrote Constitution  a great person go and achieve his way brother

Are you asking me personally to go achieve something?

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you belong to majority, but you have the option to deny it. because its easy for you.

you may not be biased. but you support people who discriminate on caste, by questioning people who use their caste only as a bargaining tool to access basic services.

Is dalit consolidation and Kamma consolidation the same? If you think they are the same. You may not be biased in the regular sense, but you sure don't want things to change for the better for dalits.

My point is the same.if you can bring Change beat those forces.i wish to see the same dream like you want.except for the thing that you are on behalf of victims, there can be agony but Martin Luther King is an inspiration we can learn from him.if I want to see India to be developed I don't see that some should be good and some should be bad.as a human I want everyone has same rights.dalits are not different, everyone is same and to your point of poverty by asking reservation you are dragging them to poverty.Many great dalit people are there.dalits are used as vote banks.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

My point is the same.if you can bring Change beat those forces.i wish to see the same dream like you want.except for the thing that you are on behalf of victims, there can be agony but Martin Luther King is an inspiration we can learn from him.if I want to see India to be developed I don't see that some should be good and some should be bad.as a human I want everyone has same rights.

you are just beating around the bush. 

I want dalits to achieve parity with Kammas. Simple. do you want to? 

what do you want me to learn from martin luther king? He made many statements against the white hegemony. I'm just an half baked idiot who's ranting on a db. but, in spirit, MLK did exactly what I'm doing. But he did with a dedication to the cause.

I'm too busy to dedicate myself to it. I just want upper caste to feel guilty, if its even possible.

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

My point is the same.if you can bring Change beat those forces.i wish to see the same dream like you want.except for the thing that you are on behalf of victims, there can be agony but Martin Luther King is an inspiration we can learn from him.if I want to see India to be developed I don't see that some should be good and some should be bad.as a human I want everyone has same rights.

Since india's economy is not growing, the only way to bring parity is to bring Kammas down. not just them, all of the upper castes.

Just now, lazybugger said:

you are just beating around the bush. 

I want dalits to achieve parity with Kammas. Simple. do you want to? 

what do you want me to learn from martin luther king? He made many statements against the white hegemony. I'm just an half baked idiot who's ranting on a db. but, in spirit, MLK did exactly what I'm doing. But he did with a dedication to the cause.

I'm too busy to dedicate myself to it. I just want upper caste to feel guilty, if its even possible.

Why again you say upper caste, due to some portion of dalit votes everyone is in power.who stopped dalits to not start any business ,who stopped anyone to contest for the highest office. Ambdekar had vision but you don't have.wish he is alive now

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Since india's economy is not growing, the only way to bring parity is to bring Kammas down. not just them, all of the upper castes.

If you say you want to bring some one down that's Nazi ideology.it was beaten long back.try to come up if you can.If you try to bring others down you will never come up

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Why again you say upper caste, due to some portion of dalit votes everyone is in power.who stopped dalits to not start any business ,who stopped anyone to contest for the highest office. Ambdekar had vision but you don't have.wish he is alive now

lack of access to loans stopped dalits from business. Lack of business networks to help them. 

don't keep parading Ambedkar. you have no clue what you are saying. Ambedkar was an extraordinary man. you want alldalits to be like him to succeed aa?

what about dumbfcuks in upper caste who succeed despite being dumb, with the right connections? why shouldn't dumb dalits also succeed?

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

If you say you want to bring some one down that's Nazi ideology.it was beaten long back.try to come up if you can.If you try to bring others down you will never come up

lol. nazi ideology can be had only when you are in power. the people in power in India since independence are the upper castes.

They should be brought down, otherwise they'll become nazis.

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Its already clear man. dalits can succeed only if they are extraordinarily talented. such high bar for them.

upper castes can succeed, if they have their father's friend/neighbour at the right position in the right organization. simple.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

lack of access to loans stopped dalits from business. Lack of business networks to help them. 

don't keep parading Ambedkar. you have no clue what you are saying. Ambedkar was an extraordinary man. you want alldalits to be like him to succeed aa?

what about dumbfcuks in upper caste who succeed despite being dumb, with the right connections? why shouldn't dumb dalits also succeed?

First of all dalits are not what you say. Success is achieved in many ways.i agree with you that many bad people getting loans.there are good people in all castes they are not getting loans.google is started in car garage.if there are ideas no one can stop any one.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. nazi ideology can be had only when you are in power. the people in power in India since independence are the upper castes.

They should be brought down, otherwise they'll become nazis.

Modi is not upper caste.shinde is not.kalam,KR Narayanan who are these people.nazi came to power by hating section of society which you are in same path.

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

First of all dalits are not what you say. Success is achieved in many ways.i agree with you that many bad people getting loans.there are good people in all castes they are not getting loans.google is started in car garage.if there are ideas no one can stop any one.

there you go again. google is one in a billion. so you are happy if a few thousand people live well, and the rest eat mud, right?

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

nazis came from the majority. If anybody are on the path of becoming nazis, its the Hindutva batch, with the support of majority Hindus.

minorities or people who support minorities can never become nazis. Its impossible.