Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

Just now, lazybugger said:

nazis came from the majority. If anybody are on the path of becoming nazis, its the Hindutva batch, with the support of majority Hindus.

minorities or people who support minorities can never become nazis. Its impossible.

Brother am talking about the ideology to hate section of society and blaming the section of society for their problems.nazis did the same.just as they are majority they raised to power and they were destroyed due to their idealogy not because they are majority

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

there you go again. google is one in a billion. so you are happy if a few thousand people live well, and the rest eat mud, right?

Yes Google is one in million.But they are part of society.i just quoted example as Google but there are many like Google

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Brother am talking about the ideology to hate section of society and blaming the section of society for their problems.nazis did the same.just as they are majority they raised to power and they were destroyed due to their idealogy not because they are majority

nah. They came to power only because majority allowed them to. Such was the hate climate in that time, it was created by the Nazis by targeting minorities.

nah. They came to power only because majority allowed them to. Such was the hate climate in that time, it was created by the Nazis by targeting minorities.

You are doing the same just that you are hating majority

Yes Google is one in million.But they are part of society.i just quoted example as Google but there are many like Google

no. they are not. it still doesn't address basic issue of representation in govt. you are just sidetracking it with pointless arguments.

go, try and build a business, a digital business in India. call yourself dalit, and don't use any of your contacts. lets see how far you go.

You are doing the same just that you are hating majority

that's exactly why it doesn't make me a nazi. whereas those who support Hindutva, are potential Nazis.

no. they are not. it still doesn't address basic issue of representation in govt. you are just sidetracking it with pointless arguments.

go, try and build a business, a digital business in India. call yourself dalit, and don't use any of your contacts. lets see how far you go.

First of all why should I say am dalit to start a business.its this ideology giving power to bjp.i wish they lose election before they become dumb idiots in forcing useless things.

What can potentially make me a Nazi, is supporting Tamil Nationalism inside TamilNadu. I'll probably end up regretting supporting them, or probably not. I don't know yet.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

that's exactly why it doesn't make me a nazi. whereas those who support Hindutva, are potential Nazis.

You are quoting wrongly.then those times minority never hated majority but you are.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

First of all why should I say am dalit to start a business.its this ideology giving power to bjp.i wish they lose election before they become dumb idiots in forcing useless things.

because you seem to claim that its easy for anyone to be successful. that everyone has the same opportunities.

without your connections, your father's connections, you will be lost in India. That social support base is your strength. Not everybody has it.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

You are quoting wrongly.then those times minority never hated majority but you are.

because minority in those cases were well off. Here in India, you guys are suppressing minorities. Its natural for them to hate the majority. It'll be stupid if they don't.

because you seem to claim that its easy for anyone to be successful. that everyone has the same opportunities.

without your connections, your father's connections, you will be lost in India. That social support base is your strength. Not everybody has it.

Exactly that is my point.even ordinary middle class guy cannot achieve in India.

because minority in those cases were well off. Here in India, you guys are suppressing minorities. Its natural for them to hate the majority. It'll be stupid if they don't.

Nazi ideology is same like you.they complained minority are the reason for their problem

Exactly that is my point.even ordinary middle class guy cannot achieve in India.

my point is that, forget achievement, an ordinary dalit can't even eat three meals a day in India. that's why it makes sense to fight using their caste. and shame upper caste Hindus.

you also shame upper caste Hindus no, why you debating endlessly with me, when you agree to everything I say?

Nazi ideology is same like you.they complained minority are the reason for their problem

keep saying that same bullshit again and again. Nazis had majority support. Which brahmin bashing party has majority support in India, tell?