Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Nazi ideology is same like you.they complained minority are the reason for their problem

which party even bashes any particular caste? I can only see dalit bashing everywhere.

and no dalit party can come to power if they bash other castes. So your nazi theory is all bullshit.

Hindutva people on the other hand are very close to becoming nazi, given how much venom they spew on muslims, and sometimes on dalits too.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

my point is that, forget achievement, an ordinary dalit can't even eat three meals a day in India. that's why it makes sense to fight using their caste. and shame upper caste Hindus.

you also shame upper caste Hindus no, why you debating endlessly with me, when you agree to everything I say?

I don't agree with everything you say. I agree on some. I don't shame others using caste instead I will show with my achievements.It will talk.i will not degrade projecting caste as a weapon because caste is finished episode if any one used it they are still ignorant

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

keep saying that same bullshit again and again. Nazis had majority support. Which brahmin bashing party has majority support in India, tell?

Bjp came to power due to the hatredness you have mentioned

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I don't agree with everything you say. I agree on some. I don't shame others using caste instead I will show with my achievements.It will talk.i will not degrade projecting caste as a weapon because caste is finished episode if any one used it they are still ignorant

Caste is not finished episode. I learnt it the hard way when I went to India. Never again will I say that caste is finished.

caste is a weapon for those suppressed to consolidate and fight for their rights. because individually they will be forever oppressed.

which party even bashes any particular caste? I can only see dalit bashing everywhere.

and no dalit party can come to power if they bash other castes. So your nazi theory is all bullshit.

Hindutva people on the other hand are very close to becoming nazi, given how much venom they spew on muslims, and sometimes on dalits too.

Bjp is non sense and they will eventually lose if they go with bulldozer ideology.bjp is not hindutva.they are power mongerers.

Bjp came to power due to the hatredness you have mentioned

BJP came to power simply by pandering to Hindu vote. nothing else. They are the potential nazis. and their supporters too.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Bjp is non sense and they will eventually lose if they go with bulldozer ideology.bjp is not hindutva.they are power mongerers.

what you describe also doesn't seem that much better. you want people to shut up about caste, and put up. like its going to help them if they shut up.

BJP came to power simply by pandering to Hindu vote. nothing else. They are the potential nazis. and their supporters too.

No bjp came to power because of haters like you who instead of hating bjp you hate individuals based on their caste.bjp did nothing to people by the way

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

what you describe also doesn't seem that much better. you want people to shut up about caste, and put up. like its going to help them if they shut up.

In today's world caste is nothing it's all about individuals talent irrespective of their caste

No bjp came to power because of haters like you who instead of hating bjp you hate individuals based on their caste

lol. such a twisted logic. so people who voted for BJP voted out of spite? 

I consider such people as no better too. Because their policies are no better than BJP. Its better they keep voting for BJP. Its their natural home, as much as they want to deny it.

In today's world caste is nothing it's all about individuals talent irrespective of their caste

no. its not. not in India.

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

lol. such a twisted logic. so people who voted for BJP voted out of spite? 

I consider such people as no better too. Because their policies are no better than BJP. Its better they keep voting for BJP. Its their natural home, as much as they want to deny it.

Then why the same people voted to Congress I. The last election

10 hours ago, lazybugger said:

you are just beating around the bush. 

I want dalits to achieve parity with Kammas. Simple. do you want to? 

what do you want me to learn from martin luther king? He made many statements against the white hegemony. I'm just an half baked idiot who's ranting on a db. but, in spirit, MLK did exactly what I'm doing. But he did with a dedication to the cause.

I'm too busy to dedicate myself to it. I just want upper caste to feel guilty, if its even possible.

You don't have the spirit of ml king neither Ambdekar.both of them never hated any one like you are doing.your ideology to hate section of society is failed one.its been defeated for centuries instead try to love everyone.just because past rulers did mistakes to majority are we not living peacefully with all communities.

On 4/17/2017 at 9:29 PM, lazybugger said:

congrats BJP.

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/donald-trump-ends-years-of-declining-aid-to-pakistan-4612395/

Donald Trump ends years of declining aid to Pakistan

Aid to the civilian sector makes up the larger part of the increase, rising from $352 million last year to $423.

Dear Oppressed Victim,

I believe you are speaking out of first hand experiences. Yet:

1) No amount of Hindu upper caste bashing can fix your problem. It may only worsen it.

2) No amount of reservations will fix your problem. A reservation based on no real world actions, but which is based purely on birth leads to the lack of motivation in both upper and lower castes.

Reservations are a paradoxical lie. They are meant to keep the lower castes lower.

Even worse, a lower caste entity who enjoys the fruits of reservation will never want to engage in a fair battle in the future even after attaining a social status equal to all the other higher castes. There is simply no incentive to do so while there is an easier route. Similarly, an upper caste entity will also have no incentive to fight if all the efforts are going in vain. It is not a solution. It is just a band-aid. It doesn't result in a stable system.

3) You cannot make anybody feel guilty. You will achieve nothing from trying to do so.

4) Your problem is primarily within. Your rants are inconsequential. Your frustration is that of an identity than anything else. It seems that the thought of one not being from a higher caste is the cause of anger. That very thought is like a self-fulfilling prophecy. You are a lower caste if you think you are a lower caste. Stop seeking validation from higher castes.

5) Don't let your mind sway to the tunes of authorities who profit off of keeping these magnified perceived differences alive. Discrimination exists between higher castes too. Name two higher castes that get along really well. There are individuals in higher castes too that cannot make ends meet. 

Man Up and stop being a whiny b*.

13 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Dear Oppressed Victim,

I believe you are speaking out of first hand experiences. Yet:

1) No amount of Hindu upper caste bashing can fix your problem. It may only worsen it.

2) No amount of reservations will fix your problem. A reservation based on no real world actions, but which is based purely on birth leads to the lack of motivation in both upper and lower castes.

Reservations are a paradoxical lie. They are meant to keep the lower castes lower.

Even worse, a lower caste entity who enjoys the fruits of reservation will never want to engage in a fair battle in the future even after attaining a social status equal to all the other higher castes. There is simply no incentive to do so while there is an easier route. Similarly, an upper caste entity will also have no incentive to fight if all the efforts are going in vain. It is not a solution. It is just a band-aid. It doesn't result in a stable system.

3) You cannot make anybody feel guilty. You will achieve nothing from trying to do so.

4) Your problem is primarily within. Your rants are inconsequential. Your frustration is that of an identity than anything else. It seems that the thought of one not being from a higher caste is the cause of anger. That very thought is like a self-fulfilling prophecy. You are a lower caste if you think you are a lower caste. Stop seeking validation from higher castes.

5) Don't let your mind sway to the tunes of authorities who profit off of keeping these magnified perceived differences alive. Discrimination exists between higher castes too. Name two higher castes that get along really well. There are individuals in higher castes too that cannot make ends meet. 

Man Up and stop being a whiny b*.

lol. someone got triggered. who says I'm a victim? I'm not from a lower caste. I've never availed reservations. Hell, I didn't even get past middle school in India. I've been hearing about this reservations only since 2006, and for the past few years have noticed the kind of bullshit arguments that are thrown around in its opposition.

you are just another dumbfcuk who doesn't understand the primary purpose of reservation even after I've said it a 1000 times here.

Let me say it again. You are all inconsequential fcuks, not good enough to make it in life, even when life was handed to you. May be its time to look at the mirror I'm showing you, instead of assuming convenient bullshit about me, to make you feel better about yourself.