Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

You don't have the spirit of ml king neither Ambdekar.both of them never hated any one like you are doing.your ideology to hate section of society is failed one.its been defeated for centuries instead try to love everyone.just because past rulers did mistakes to majority are we not living peacefully with all communities.

why would I have their spirit? I'm not black, nor dalit. I've never faced oppression in my life. I'm only talking from basic principles. 

past rulers did what now? how's that relevant? Talk about the present. don't keep bringing up my 'ideology' as if you understand what I'm talking about.

Go talk to Hindutva morons first, they are very close to becoming Nazis. Stop lecturing me. and boring me with your circular arguments that go nowhere.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Man Up and stop being a whiny b*.

mocking morons like you is not being a whiny b*, dear. mocking you for your recycled libertarian bullshit arguments, is exactly what Hindu society needs. Lest, you fcuks prance around like you've achieved something, just because you got a cozy IT job, and start shitting on people less fortunate than you are.

Come up with a decent argument on reservation, that addresses what I say on the topic. Then you get to mock me. 

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Then why the same people voted to Congress I. The last election

do you even understand what I'm saying? Fcuk the people. They'll vote BJP/Congress. Voting Congress won't make them saints. They remain the same assholes they were. There's a lot of overlap.

If they want to vote for BJP, why should I care?

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. someone got triggered. who says I'm a victim? I'm not from a lower caste. I've never availed reservations. Hell, I didn't even get past middle school in India. I've been hearing about this reservations only since 2006, and for the past few years have noticed the kind of bullshit arguments that are thrown around in its opposition.

you are just another dumbfcuk who doesn't understand the primary purpose of reservation even after I've said it a 1000 times here.

Let me say it again. You are all inconsequential fcuks, not good enough to make it in life, even when life was handed to you. May be its time to look at the mirror I'm showing you, instead of assuming convenient bullshit about me, to make you feel better about yourself.

The presence of a response has been acknowledged.

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

why would I have their spirit? I'm not black, nor dalit. I've never faced oppression in my life. I'm only talking from basic principles. 

past rulers did what now? how's that relevant? Talk about the present. don't keep bringing up my 'ideology' as if you understand what I'm talking about.

Go talk to Hindutva morons first, they are very close to becoming Nazis. Stop lecturing me. and boring me with your circular arguments that go nowhere.

I have replied to lazy burger.but I don't know why you replied as it is not relevant to you.hope you check it next time.am at standing at one point am not circling. I am not here to lecture you and if feel bored don't reply to my answer for others.if you want to call them morons go a head  don't use Hindu word as Hindus are not morons and morons are everywhere.i agree with you one point those morons are going in Nazi way to stay in power, but they will loose eventually

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I have replied to lazy burger.but I don't know why you replied as it is not relevant to you.hope you check it next time.am at standing at one point am not circling. I am not here to lecture you and if feel bored don't reply to my answer for others.if you want to call them morons go a head  don't use Hindu word as Hindus are not morons and morons are everywhere.i agree with you one point those morons are going in Nazi way to stay in power, but they will loose eventually

lazybugger = vizagrocks 

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

lazybugger = vizagrocks 

Ok I don't know that he has multiple IDs.he can take what is relevant in my message ignoring the other words

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

atleast you agree with that. even if I disagree with the rest of what you say, it can be addressed later.

But it seems you want to defend brahmins from whatever criticism is thrown at them, and silence those calling their bullshit as Nazis. Go check the top positions in govt. Its filled with mostly upper castes. Reservations is for namesake only, and only at the entry level. otherwise discrimination is rampant. Merit is bullshit mostly.

I said Hindu RW, not Hindus. so chill.

On 4/17/2017 at 11:29 PM, lazybugger said:

congrats BJP.

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/donald-trump-ends-years-of-declining-aid-to-pakistan-4612395/

Donald Trump ends years of declining aid to Pakistan

Aid to the civilian sector makes up the larger part of the increase, rising from $352 million last year to $423.

em laabam..2 yrs lo GC vachesthunnn thurrk naa kodlkaaki ikkkada

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

atleast you agree with that. even if I disagree with the rest of what you say, it can be addressed later.

But it seems you want to defend brahmins from whatever criticism is thrown at them, and silence those calling their bullshit as Nazis. Go check the top positions in govt. Its filled with mostly upper castes. Reservations is for namesake only, and only at the entry level. otherwise discrimination is rampant. Merit is bullshit mostly.

I said Hindu RW, not Hindus. so chill.

I don't have any problem if an individual is eligible and can do job properly irrespective of caste.if performance is based On caste that's stupidity. don't like bjp because for them being in power is important and they want to bulldoze certain portion of the society.congress Lost for it's mistake of doing improper division of ap and corruption.no alternative to bjp as of now.hope they don't get absolute majority.they should be dependent

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I don't have any problem if an individual is eligible and can do job properly irrespective of caste.if performance is based On caste that's stupidity. don't like bjp because for them being in power is important and they want to bulldoze certain portion of the society.congress Lost for it's mistake of doing improper division of ap and corruption.no alternative to bjp as of now.hope they don't get absolute majority.they should be dependent

I have a problem if I go into a govt. office and see only upper castes at the top level. Plus, it's not like they are really good at their job too.