Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

ekkadabba.. malli naa thread kay vachav kadha. nee thread ki paliketollu lekunda paye na? @3$%

naaku nee thread ye ra entertainment, naa thread kuda boring ye @3$%

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

personal hurt kaadu ra howley, personal entertainment... nuvvu naa DB entertainer... ee madhya DB lo vere posts chudabuddi avvatledu unna time lo ninnu kelakali anipisthundi.. nee language lo biscuit veyyali anipisthundi @3$%

nuvvu etla anukuntey atley ra. 

naa gurinchi ekkuva aalochinchi health paaducheskoku ra. @3$%

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

naaku nee thread ye ra entertainment, naa thread kuda boring ye @3$%

adhey naa biscuit baaga nachindi ani chepthunnav. adhey ga nenu kooda chepthunnadi.

ekkadunna egurukuntu ochesthaav ani.

14 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

corruption antava.. corruption of established networks in India is hard to crack. These networks are mostly caste based, and the govt employees that feed on these networks are across all castes.

I still don't understand why corruption is a big problem in India. China grew at such a dizzy pace inspite of being much more corrupt. Problem in India is not corruption, but incompetence.

when I say incompetence, immediately everyone thinks its because of sc/st people in govt. No. The govt. machinery on the whole is indecisive in India. It comes from the top, which is mostly occupied by the brahmins/upper caste. The incompetence is because of them. Lower level officers can be bribed/cajoled and made to work.

Brother ambdekar vision is for equality in society and let me tell you this corruption is with individuals not related to caste.you know how many people are bad and they will be in all castes.by pointing to some Brahmin  caste it makes no sense.you want to win election right beat those whom you think are bad.do you think bjp is for Hindus no way their ideology is to be in Power.bjp came to power just because of your argument by Congress.bjp will win no matter if you're argument is on caste issue they. Won in up because of the above argument

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Brother ambdekar vision is for equality in society and let me tell you this corruption is with individuals not related to caste.you know how many people are bad and they will be in all castes.by pointing to some Brahmin  caste it makes no sense.you want to win election right beat those whom you think are bad.do you think bjp is for Hindus no way their ideology is to be in Power.bjp came to power just because of your argument by Congress.bjp will win no matter if you're argument is on caste issue they. Won in up because of the above argument

problem is not with BJP. BJP is just the manifestation of problem with Indian society.

Earlier it was the Congress which was the flagbearer of Hindutva, and when Congress started becoming more modern, more egalitarian since 2000, BJP filled the gap, being the party of Hindutva.

BJP will be the default winning party, as long as Hindu society doesn't upgrade itself. I think it deserves to, too. I refuse to feel s0rry for them.

26 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

adhey naa biscuit baaga nachindi ani chepthunnav. adhey ga nenu kooda chepthunnadi.

ekkadunna egurukuntu ochesthaav ani.

see maali 5 yr old laaga akkade unnav... you are too funny @3$%

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

problem is not with BJP. BJP is just the manifestation of problem with Indian society.

Earlier it was the Congress which was the flagbearer of Hindutva, and when Congress started becoming more modern, more egalitarian since 2000, BJP filled the gap, being the party of Hindutva.

BJP will be the default winning party, as long as Hindu society doesn't upgrade itself. I think it deserves to, too. I refuse to feel s0rry for them.

So who do you think will do better.by the way what is meant by hindutva.why other religions are living peacefully at least better compared to other parts of the world. Tell me which part of the world is better compared to India.As Martin Luther King said hate raises hate.if you hate certain keep some other name do not name with Hindu because it's the way of living. We Indians are the king of Indian ocean.if there is some humanity it is in India.no proper human soul will be happy at the suffering of fellow human

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

So who do you think will do better.by the way what is meant by hindutva.why other religions are living peacefully at least better compared to other parts of the world. Tell me which part of the world is better compared to India.As Martin Luther King said hate raises hate.if you hate certain keep some other name do not name with Hindu because it's the way of living. We Indians are the king of Indian ocean.if there is some humanity it is in India.no proper human soul will be happy at the suffering of fellow human

If BJP fcuks up the economy (probably no fault of theirs), Congress can win again. But only by catering to Hindutva segments in the population. Otherwise, BJP will be hard to beat.

I dont know why you think other religions are living peacefully in India. India ranked as the 4th worst in recorded religious clashes, govt rules that discriminate by religion, etc. Even pakistan fared better than India.

You cannot blind yourself to the reality of India today. Its a mess, and its not even growing now.

By Hindutva, I mean upper caste hindu culture that is being pushed on majority of India, as if it is the common cultural thing that binds us all. 

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

next time nuvvu evarnanna munchaali antey, vaadiki oka $10k appu ivvu. andari chetha appu ippinchu. okay na.

@3$%    like kill that guy by virtue of having too much success?