Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

If BJP fcuks up the economy (probably no fault of theirs), Congress can win again. But only by catering to Hindutva segments in the population. Otherwise, BJP will be hard to beat.

I dont know why you think other religions are living peacefully in India. India ranked as the 4th worst in recorded religious clashes, govt rules that discriminate by religion, etc. Even pakistan fared better than India.

You cannot blind yourself to the reality of India today. Its a mess, and its not even growing now.

By Hindutva, I mean upper caste hindu culture that is being pushed on majority of India, as if it is the common cultural thing that binds us all. 

How about missionary in India? Pakistan is the most dangerous place to live.why many not going there. India is way better than a country that formed on the basis of religion.so give a better example.nothing can be forced on the individual according to Constitution tell me incident which you think causing this 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

How about missionary in India? Pakistan is the most dangerous place to live.why many not going there. India is way better than a country that formed on the basis of religion.so give a better example.nothing can be forced on the individual according to Constitution tell me incident which you think causing this 

India is a caste obsessed society. Every caste that comes into some money, forms groups to deny those riches to others below them. what example you want me to give? 

That is what I observed. I don't care about Pakistan.

Those who say they don't care about caste, are among the biggest assholes in India. In effect, they are saying they don't want to hear anything about caste, because they themselves haven't been victims of the system.

so fcuk them. They are also mostly supporters of BJP, because it lets them think they are being 'nationalistic' or some bullshit. But they are basically supporting casteists, without being aware of it.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

edho okati ley ra. ekkuva aalochinchi health paaducheskoku. paisa ki prayojanam ledhu nee bp eeda. @3$%

thanks for thinking about my bp, I am fine @3$%

nuvvu egiregiri naa biscuit pattukoni thinadam chusi enjoy chesthunna anthe @3$%

31 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Those who say they don't care about caste, are among the biggest assholes in India. In effect, they are saying they don't want to hear anything about caste, because they themselves haven't been victims of the system.

so fcuk them. They are also mostly supporters of BJP, because it lets them think they are being 'nationalistic' or some bullshit. But they are basically supporting casteists, without being aware of it.

idi mala madiga valla chillara effect aa ?@3$%

7 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

idi mala madiga valla chillara effect aa ?@3$%

needhi ee effect? paisa ki paniki raakunda recommendation lo job kottinodi effect aa? @3$%

31 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu okka panikirani puvvuvani thelusu gani, this response is for someone else who may have similar thinking..

it is not possible that you have ignored the caste since childhood because you are brought up that way.. parents saying don't think about caste when you ask "what caste do we belong to ?" and you watch some movie and get inspired with a dialogue or scene and fixed in mind strongly that you will never judge a person based on caste ?

now let alone what caste that person belongs to..

Every person in this DB might have known at least one person who has high values and don't like caste system, so this idiot is saying such people are assholes ?? his brain is damaged with excessive analism..

Just now, lazybugger said:

needhi ee effect? paisa ki paniki raakunda recommendation lo job kottinodi effect aa? @3$%

abbo nuvvu paniki vache maatalu matladuthunnava ?? eppudu chillara meeda kakkurthe @3$%

Just now, YeddiBK said:

nuvvu okka panikirani puvvuvani thelusu gani, this response is for someone else who may have similar thinking..

it is not possible that you have ignored the caste since childhood because you are brought up that way.. parents saying don't think about caste when you ask "what caste do we belong to ?" and you watch some movie and get inspired with a dialogue or scene and fixed in mind strongly that you will never judge a person based on caste ?

now let alone what caste that person belongs to..

Every person in this DB might have known at least one person who has high values and don't like caste system, so this idiot is saying such people are assholes ?? his brain is damaged with excessive analism..

lol. baaga try chesav. nannu mala madiga ani cheppinappudey artham ayyindi entha anti-caste nuvvu ani. @3$%

high values aa? like what? denying reality? lol.

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. baaga try chesav. nannu mala madiga ani cheppinappudey artham ayyindi entha anti-caste nuvvu ani. @3$%

arey pichi lk... nenu naa gurinchi cheppana... deenni batte nee brain size ardam avuthundi

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

bavilo kappavi nuvvu @3$%