Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. baaga try chesav. nannu mala madiga ani cheppinappudey artham ayyindi entha anti-caste nuvvu ani. @3$%

high values aa? like what? denying reality? lol.

15 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

arey pichi lk... nenu naa gurinchi cheppana... deenni batte nee brain size ardam avuthundi

emaindi ra, deenini answer ledu ? noru padipoyinda lam**i ??

evaraina edaina meaningful counter question vesthe vadini idiot ano, dumb ano edo okati anesi trash cheyyadaniki baaga try chesthav... neeku ee DB lo total credibility poyyindi, zero kuda kadu negative lo undi chillara mk

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

India is a caste obsessed society. Every caste that comes into some money, forms groups to deny those riches to others below them. what example you want me to give? 

That is what I observed. I don't care about Pakistan.

This argument can be bought if this is 1980s.In today's no can stop any one from becoming rich.its about how much effort people are keeping in.give me an incident which makes you feel like you have mentioned.you said Pakistan is better than India in terms of religious tolerance.i said that country is formed based on religion.see brother you don't have answers you are just showing hatred and it will not resolve your issue

31 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

emaindi ra, deenini answer ledu ? noru padipoyinda lam**i ??

evaraina edaina meaningful counter question vesthe vadini idiot ano, dumb ano edo okati anesi trash cheyyadaniki baaga try chesthav... neeku ee DB lo total credibility poyyindi, zero kuda kadu negative lo undi chillara mk

lol db lo credibility na? @3$%

23 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

This argument can be bought if this is 1980s.In today's no can stop any one from becoming rich.its about how much effort people are keeping in.give me an incident which makes you feel like you have mentioned.you said Pakistan is better than India in terms of religious tolerance.i said that country is formed based on religion.see brother you don't have answers you are just showing hatred and it will not resolve your issue

Its not me who said Pakistan is better than India. Pew Research said it. 

There's nothing great about becoming rich. Someone or other will always become rich. Not everybody can. There's so much credit given these days. The point is, social development in India is uneven, and it is making the society more and more casteist.

Its not me who said Pakistan is better than India. Pew Research said it. 

There's nothing great about becoming rich. Someone or other will always become rich. Not everybody can. There's so much credit given these days. The point is, social development in India is uneven, and it is making the society more and more casteist.

Tell me which place in the world is better than India in terms of your issue. I don't know about Pew research but everyone knows what is  Pakistan and how dangerous it is to be in Pakistan.and if Pew says Pakistan is better than India something wrong with that research.you could have quoted another country.i agree with one point social development is uneven in India. India is vast with different cultures and traditions.can you give some solutions I will be happy to listen brother.

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Tell me which place in the world is better than India in terms of your issue. I don't know about Pew research but everyone knows what is  Pakistan and how dangerous it is to be in Pakistan.and if Pew says Pakistan is better than India something wrong with that research.you could have quoted another country.i agree with one point social development is uneven in India. India is vast with different cultures and traditions.can you give some solutions I will be happy to listen brother.

The results may be skewed because of what Indian govt does in Kashmir. But the research is not based on a survey, but hard facts on number of religious clashes, restrictions govt imposes on religions, etc.

solutions antey, focus on growth, and stop Hindutva politics. stop justifying murders for cows shamelessly, stop pushing Hindi on others, stop centralising power, talk more policy and less procedure. Since Hindus have already decided that they are perfect and that only muslims should change, we can expect nothing to change.

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Literally every country is better than India in south east Asia. Bangladesh is also getting better. India is regressing.

49 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Literally every country is better than India in south east Asia. Bangladesh is also getting better. India is regressing.

Brother give solutions to the problem you have mentioned. India is unique country in the world where there is freedom to everyone.if you say South East Asian  countries are better than India , tell me which country has more religious tolerance than India. We welcome all religions.because Hinduism is way of living.it doesn't belong to upper caste or what ever caste you have mentioned.Indians are the king of Indian ocean

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Brother give solutions to the problem you have mentioned. India is unique country in the world where there is freedom to everyone.if you say South East Asian  countries are better than India , tell me which country has more religious tolerance than India. We welcome all religions.because Hinduism is way of living.it doesn't belong to upper caste or what ever caste you have mentioned.Indians are the king of Indian ocean

all countries are tolerant only. more tolerant than India is.

the solution is more reservations, and extend it to even private sector. And the govt. to stay out religious politics. that's the starting point.

The results may be skewed because of what Indian govt does in Kashmir. But the research is not based on a survey, but hard facts on number of religious clashes, restrictions govt imposes on religions, etc.

solutions antey, focus on growth, and stop Hindutva politics. stop justifying murders for cows shamelessly, stop pushing Hindi on others, stop centralising power, talk more policy and less procedure. Since Hindus have already decided that they are perfect and that only muslims should change, we can expect nothing to change.

Am also saying same thing stop hindutva politics beat bjp with discussion on development.forcing Hindi will damage bjp in South and they will pay price if it is not handled properly

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Am also saying same thing stop hindutva politics beat bjp with discussion on development.forcing Hindi will damage bjp in South and they will pay price if it is not handled properly

entire society is Hindutvaised, and you are just blaming the BJP.

when people speak of development, they speak of malls, and metros. That's uppercaste development. useless to majority of India.

govt should talk of destroying caste hegemonies in basic infra in India.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

all countries are tolerant only. more tolerant than India is.

the solution is more reservations, and extend it to even private sector. And the govt. to stay out religious politics. that's the starting point.

Why reservation based on caste,why not on economic backwardness.ambedkar vision is for equality in society but your ideology is dividing the society.Why private company should give reservation?If a person has money why he needs reservation.no one is begged here in India.any body can come to the highest post in India.and again bjp will win if you talk reservation instead of development and merit

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

actually the Pew Research result is skewed because of anti conversion laws, and restriction on foreign funding for missionaries that have been put recently.