Pakistan is now isolated from the world!!!

lazybugger

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

entire society is Hindutvaised, and you are just blaming the BJP.

when people speak of development, they speak of malls, and metros. That's uppercaste development. useless to majority of India.

govt should talk of destroying caste hegemonies in basic infra in India.

Everyone in India travel in same train they breath same air. Where is caste there.Am talking about common man in India.development means when our Farmers stop sucide. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• futureofandhra

• VizagRocks

• YeddiBK

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

actually the Pew Research result is skewed because of anti conversion laws, and restriction on foreign funding for missionaries that have been put recently.

It doesn't effect any one if their motive is to convert instead of helping

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Why reservation based on caste,why not on economic backwardness.ambedkar vision is for equality in society but your ideology is dividing the society.Why private company should give reservation?If a person has money why he needs reservation.no one is begged here in India.any body can come to the highest post in India.and again bjp will win if you talk reservation instead of development and merit

because discrimination is based on caste.

equality is possible only when all castes become equal. because that's how the society is divided. 

If a person has money, he still needs reservation because he will represent his caste. because dalit castes don't trust others to be fair to them, if their people aren't part of the governing body.

let BJP win for the next 100yrs. It doesn't matter. People should understand why reservation is given. 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Everyone in India travel in same train they breath same air. Where is caste there.Am talking about common man in India.development means when our Farmers stop sucide. 

but railway stations are so dirty, while airports are 'world class'. why this special treatment for upper caste people?

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

It doesn't effect any one if their motive is to convert instead of helping

whatever their motive, India has less freedom than almost all countries in the world. 

but railway stations are so dirty, while airports are 'world class'. why this special treatment for upper caste people?

Airports are not dirty because people don't make it dirty.railways is used by all castes and those people don't maintain.example eat and throw outside of train. Where is caste here??

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Why reservation based on caste,why not on economic backwardness.ambedkar vision is for equality in society but your ideology is dividing the society.Why private company should give reservation?If a person has money why he needs reservation.no one is begged here in India.any body can come to the highest post in India.and again bjp will win if you talk reservation instead of development and merit

private company that takes loans from the govt banks, and takes susidies from the govt. can be asked to give reservation. No problem there.

its very hard to enforce it, ofcourse.

whatever their motive, India has less freedom than almost all countries in the world. 

I bet you are wrong.i have been to six countries India is the best in terms of freedom

Airports are not dirty because people don't make it dirty.railways is used by all castes and those people don't maintain.example eat and throw outside of train. Where is caste here??

lol. sure. airports are used by decent people, railways are not. anthey kadha.

leave it.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

I bet you are wrong.i have been to six countries India is the best in terms of freedom

that's because you are not the minority in India. Your opinion is biased.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

because discrimination is based on caste.

equality is possible only when all castes become equal. because that's how the society is divided. 

If a person has money, he still needs reservation because he will represent his caste. because dalit castes don't trust others to be fair to them, if their people aren't part of the governing body.

let BJP win for the next 100yrs. It doesn't matter. People should understand why reservation is given. 

Modi didn't become prime minister due to caste he achieved in what is possible way. Go and achieve it 

Modi didn't become prime minister due to caste he achieved in what is possible way. Go and achieve it 

Modi is not from lower caste. He's just a good liar.

He achieved PM by killing muslims, and pandering to Hindu votes. I am not psycho like him to do that.

Just now, lazybugger said:

that's because you are not the minority in India. Your opinion is biased.

I don't belong to majority or minority am Indian.Am not talking about caste you are talking about it.am not biased because am not for caste or religion.those who thinks about religion and caste are biased

Just now, lazybugger said:

Modi is not from lower caste. He's just a good liar.

He achieved PM by killing muslims, and pandering to Hindu votes. I am not psycho like him to do that.

I didn't tell you to follow some one to achieve what you want.ambdekar wrote Constitution  a great person go and achieve his way brother

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. sure. airports are used by decent people, railways are not. anthey kadha.

leave it.

Brother people can't throw food out of flight.And I can say many