• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• KharjuraNaidu

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

anthey ley. vaallaki 'liberals' meedha edavataanikay time saripovatla paapam. malli facts antha kastam emo. vadiley. @3$%

lol +1

now they will start bhajana..

5 hours ago, siru said:

even in AP, except Brahmins and Rajus..rest of the upper castes came from bottom to top 

antey kamma, reddys, kapus veellantha land holders aey kadha. TN lo alaanti landholding groups unnayi, but vaallani Chennai lo thokki pettaru, so they are not as rich as the above.

Nadars, Vanniyars, came from absolute poverty and discrimination. purely because of their numbers, they grew in strength, and have now escaped it. But they are now big time supporters of hindutva.

a friend's brother of mine even fought with me, on why Tamils should learn Hindi. They were Nadars. And this was more than 10yrs ago. Now these sentiments are not on the fringe. The rot has begun. TN will slowly be gobbled up by Hindutva, thanks to these neo rich castes. They did what brahmins and mudaliyars couldn't achieve in decades. Fight the dravidian hegemony successfully.

may be Hindutva is the medicine TN needs to finally wake up and demand to go separate from India.

47 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Osthaaru ani expect chesina batch antha digindi , libbies dint disappoint me that way at least @3$% 

so neutrals antha paari poyaaru antaava.

5 hours ago, siru said:

hmmm..as they prospered..they  dont want to identify with lower caste anymore.

asalu solution vetakatam impossible

Its not about identification as lower/upper, but the need for share of power disproportionate to their population. Since the established parties won't allow it, they will opt for parties like BJP that'll promise it to them.

Then they'll troll every social gathering with bullshit theories of the Sangh, just like how christian missionaries do. and will slowly build a base for BJP. Its already happening. I can see it in TN.

only a violent backlash will get these assholes to shut up. It can come only by pandering to Tamil Nationalist movements, that'll target outsiders in TN. 'outsiders' means any asshole who carries water for Hindi also included. Telugus will also be included. That's the only way to save TN.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

Neutral batch ee kada thread vesindi..he didnt disapooint me that way @3$%

TS ki athanu neutral aa Hindutva na ani clarity inka raaledhu ley. let him first decidee.

9 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

Hindutva ki 2g scam ki endi man sambandam. 2g scam ni oppose chese prathi okadu Hindutva supported undaru 

terrorists blame hindus for everything man

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

lol. no wonder India is so fcuked up, that 'common man who eats edible food' is more bothered about 'notional loss' to exchequer than actual loss of human lives.

i agree... ne lanti terrorist lamdike gallu kukka saavu chaste antha manchiga aipotadi... 

2 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

i agree... ne lanti terrorist lamdike gallu kukka saavu chaste antha manchiga aipotadi... 

okay ra. next time evadanna upper caste Hindutva pig kukka chaavu chasthadu ga. appudu ochhi celebratory thread vestha ikkada. sarey na. tension padaku.

naaku telisina vaallu chaala mandi line lo unnaru. within this year manchi vaartha cheptha ley.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

okay ra. next time evadanna upper caste Hindutva pig kukka chaavu chasthadu ga. appudu ochhi celebratory thread vestha ikkada. sarey na. tension padaku.

naaku telisina vaallu chaala mandi line lo unnaru. within this year manchi vaartha cheptha ley.

Sare ra terrorist sulliga

1 hour ago, siru said:

valla bhajana batch papam ekkuva raledu anukunta..disappointed TS @3$%

ya bro.. dramalu tappitey matter illey ee govt ayina.. daniki ma modi pancha kattadu.. backi kadigadu anukunga dramas.. facts emanna matladithey congress supporters liberals ani brand chesi ekili navvu navvutaru bhaktulu..