Is it a good idea to invest like this

sameer1384

8 hours ago, k2s said:

Yeah vasthai vasthai... rent eggodithey? 

eh1 lo unnam kabatti manam direct ivvam kada property manage cheysey vallaki ivvali 10% icchi :(

9 hours ago, SA77HI said:

enduku thatha bayapedutunnav? 400K lo oka old 10 X 2bed houses teesukundam anukuntunna.. unnanni rojulu untay.. brump thatha vellagottina ikkada rents vasthay kada india lo untey 

10bhk house aa...oka vela alanti house vunna..nuvvu 10 mandi ki rent ki isthe pakkana neighbours nuisance case pedataru 

12 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

Is it a good idea to buy brand new home 4bhk individual home and rent to 4 different people for working People in Irving , Dallas Texas area for the next 5 years and want to sell later on . 
Me and my friend want to invest in buying a home 4 bed and 3 bath room single family  or town house and rent working people with furniture .

Do you think it will work out ? Say some pros and cons. We almost decided to go and sign with in a week .I am trying to get different opinions before I step in .

If I buy how can I make sure I will get stable income in that ? I mean how to market and get people always . 

What are the rules and regulations I should set when I give for rent

You will not see any Net profit 

Android_halwa nailed it. 

brand new house teeskuni rent ki ista ante, HOA rules kuda chuskovali, if there is no HOA, then it's ok. stable income kaadhu. 

if you really want to invest in housing market, best bet is buying a crappy house in a good neighborhood (good schools), renovate it with chinki (if you are in northeast) / makku (down south) labor and sell it for profile, again this requires extensive research and thorough understanding of your neighborhood boroughs. 

personally, what you are planning is not worth, also I would never invest with my friend, YMMV

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I would not say it would be wiser investment. I mean has its own liabilities. 

First thing is that, one additional head burden of maintaining a home and account for that. Most cases, the rent what you get is good enough to cover the mortgage but its not a stable income so you might have to chip in additional money from your pocket if not frequently but 2-3 times an year averagely. 

You would still have to pay for down payment from your pocket which I don't think will be able to recover by excess rents or what ever left after paying mortgages. So you have to wait for 5 years to recover your down payment after selling the house on condition that the house price appreciates which is uncertain but certainly the house price is going to depreciate as it would be 5 years old house and adding interest mortgage to that, Unless the house price appreciates by 10-15%, You are not actually making real profit. 

On the balance sheet even if the numbers look good, think of the time you have invested in this entire process and calculate the profit you earned after selling the house and calculate the average hours you spent looking after the house,paying mortgages, from the pocket sometimes, looking for tenants, repairs, etc, all that you would have made would be slightly better than delivering the pizzas...and the profit what you earn from this venture, in most of the cases will not be sufficient to fulfill basic needs.

Why don't you invest your time looking for free lancing jobs ? 

A lot of people will encourage to buy a house and give it away for rent in a very positive way like it is the most safest investment option. If it is that safest way, everyone would do the same thing but barely few opt such a route. 

And then again there are people like me who can always think from a negative point of view first and I can find a solution for my answers, then I will look at positive ends. Better be safe than to be s0rry later.

*=:

12 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

Is it a good idea to buy brand new home 4bhk individual home and rent to 4 different people for working People in Irving , Dallas Texas area for the next 5 years and want to sell later on . 
Me and my friend want to invest in buying a home 4 bed and 3 bath room single family  or town house and rent working people with furniture .

Do you think it will work out ? Say some pros and cons. We almost decided to go and sign with in a week .I am trying to get different opinions before I step in .

If I buy how can I make sure I will get stable income in that ? I mean how to market and get people always . 

What are the rules and regulations I should set when I give for rent

desis/ working ppl ki istha ante teesko... rent ki ivvalekapothe nuvve kattkovali monthly ..

also make sure they clean the place or put someone for biweekly cleaning.. use it as bait to get new tenants..

Its easy to think such a way of investment as safe investment, rent it out for few years, then sell it. But, there are hidden costs which many people forget to include and sometimes these costs are much higher than the mortgage APR. and sometimes, You have to invest much time and labor which we usually do not compensate but if we did, trust me pizza delivery would be much more worth. a $10 gas can get you $50 income just by working for 2-3 hours. that's astonishing 80% return on investment. Now, calculate the down payment with 3% interest rate or match it with gold price standard, tenure, amount of hand work and labor and charge that time for atleast $10/hr, Put all these numbers together and see if the numbers add up. If they add up, Itys right investment. If not, Unknowingly you are losing money although the numbers seems t be good. The only benefactor is the bank who gave your mortgage loan and the builder who sold you the house and have no liabilities. 100% liability is with you and you barely make peanuts.

Its a good idea to rent.  

1. Fill the leasing packet do their BG check and submit to HOA. All 4 persons should be in lease. Unless nuvvu cash meeda iddam and paisal migulchukunnadamaukuntey (kontha mandi chesthar ila not generalizing ) nee neighbours desi gallu undedattu choosuko endukantey you're saying 4 working ppl ki rent ki istha antunnav vallu 4 different cars drive chestharu pakkana tella neighbours unnaranuko HOA ki evokaranaalu cheppi complaint iche avakasam undi. appudu nuvvu lease rayainchakapothey bhareega penalty paduthundi. 

2. looks like this is not your primary home so nuvvu year end lo taxes file chesetappudu ee house ni Investment (rental) property gaane consider chestharu and income lo 33% capital gain tax kattadaniki ready ga undu. Kontha mandi rental property undi ani cheppar tax file chestappudu taravata IRS vaadu county website nunchi valla details pull chesi Audit vesi bhareega penalty vesidobbuthadu.

3. Stable income gurinchi naaku teleedu kaani, nenu FL lo rents ki istha naaku okka inti meeda $500 kantey ekkuva migaldu. I rent my properties out fully furnished including utilities ,cable and TV each and everything. This is how it works in FL donno abt TX.

4. Lease application lo ne inkoka sheet untundi Inventory list antey nee intlo furniture emundu enti ani mention cheyyi so vallu check-out ayipoyaka inventory lo emanna takkuva ekkuvalu untey telusthundi emanana iragottina pagaldobina Then valla advance lo cut chesukovachu.

5. Last but not the least 4 working ppl dorukutharu easy aa but evadiki eppudu project ayipothundo teleeni situation so 4 lo iddar velipothey malla 2 rents manake bokka. so what I'm saying is oka family ki rent ki ishtey entha vasthundi and 4 working ppl ki rent ki isthey entha vashtundi ani oka lekka vesuko. basica ga aithey oka $400-500 teda untundi anthey but long run lo neeke benefit families rent ki isthey vallu oka 1 yr min untaru and needku stable income untundi. I faced the same problem 3 working ppl ki ichanu and andulo 2 ppl vellipoyaru after 7 months inkokadu inko 5 moinths unnadu aadini undamani analeka vellamani analeka chacha 6 moinths 2 rents brokka padindi. so from then onwards I rent only to families.

6. Always ask your tenants to abide by HOA rules and clearly explain what are you expecting from them. property ni clean ga unchamani cheppu. bugs gatra thesthey vallade responsibility. 

EOD nuvvu

33% capital gain taxes

property taxes 

HOA Monthly maintenence 

House insurance ivvani kattesariki anthemmigaldu 

Inka emanna kavalntey PM me. 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

desis/ working ppl ki istha ante teesko... rent ki ivvalekapothe nuvve kattkovali monthly ..

also make sure they clean the place or put someone for biweekly cleaning.. use it as bait to get new tenants..

I am planning to give to working people mostly desis . 

Even if I give each bedroom for 750$ for 4 people. I would make 30004 each month. If I can put two or more people in any month which is profitable venture. 

At the end of the year, my taxes will be less because I have mortgage payment. 
Worst thing ,if it doesnt work out in a year. I am planning to move with a family. If it work outs for 5 years either I will continue or sell . 

2 hours ago, siru said:

10bhk house aa...oka vela alanti house vunna..nuvvu 10 mandi ki rent ki isthe pakkana neighbours nuisance case pedataru 

2bed1bath houses quantity 10... naadi chala small place and rent $500 untadi 2bed ki @3$%