Accord v4 EX-L 26K good or bad

m0nster

37 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

American cars eppudu andukuntaayo aa standards...

2016 chevy cruze premier 11k miles on it 

CPO 14500 antunadu  ok na 

warranty of 100k miles ata ok to buy ??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• idibezwada

• m0nster

• captain_raju

46 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Nekeu emanna Graduate discounts al apply avutaya? Last year maa cousin grad discount and other programs use chesi Camry (base model ki 1 step above anukunta) 19K ki out the door konnadu. I Think that is a very good deal.

Neeku ala ravalani anatledu but emanna possibility unda?

If you are ok with CPO cars I think you should stick to that. 

30K tirigina car 15-17K lo vaste I prefer that than 26K for a new one. Neeku telisina mechanic unte akkada ki teesukeli test cheyinchuko. You should be all good. 

Nenu 9 years ago $5500 ki oka Civic konnanu. 4 years ago 30K ki Infiniti EX35 konnanu. Both used cars ee. I am happy in both the cars. It is your decision on what makes you happy and comfortable. 

Thanks Bro

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

2016 chevy cruze premier 11k miles on it 

CPO 14500 antunadu  ok na 

warranty of 100k miles ata ok to buy ??

You would get corolla se for same price why choose Cruze for me Cruze is small when compared to corrola 

42 minutes ago, Sky_TrendSetter said:

I have 2016 ex-l v6. Local lo 21 mileage istadi. long lo above 30 it depends. V4 ayite on the road 26K ki adugu. I mean including tax,gap insurance and perma plate. anthakante okaa $ kuda ekkuva ivvanu ani cheppu. vaade digi vostadu. you can try all the dealers near by.

Okay

5 minutes ago, captain_raju said:

You would get corolla se for same price why choose Cruze for me Cruze is small when compared to corrola 

I agree on that but chevy drives better than corolla 

i am no into keeping the car for 200k miles 

I am even exploring mazda 3 

1 hour ago, m0nster said:

yesterday Honda dealer dhaggaraki vella, Accord v4 EX-L 26K ki esta antunnadu tesukovacha and v6 ithe enko 2k akkuva cheptunnadu. so please suggest friends  v4 or v6 and how much we can negotiate.

go for v6 worth every penny

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

they will never.. American cars can be reliable too, but they are made to give issues at certain time to bring business back to delaer.

Before they could fix that system, Toyotas and Hondas overtook them by decades. Now they are trying to cut down the cost of vehicles by outsourcing parts manufacturing to china , while making future plans to reduce assembly cost. Hence you expect more engine fires in ford/Gm dodge vehicles.  They are decades behind reliability.

And german automakers cannot compete with budget family vehicles. This is where superiority of Japanese automaker kicks in. Surprisingly I see a bright future for KIA in coming years. They are doing really good in terms of sales, reliability, performance and style. So in future you will see kia after Honda & Toyota followed by Nissan and Subaru.

It is better for ford and GM to invest on electric vehicles. They are in good race in electric car departments. They will purely survive on electric cars and trucks in coming years.

VW seep e ga

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

student discount and some other discounts adugu... ask for 25k including everything...

V6 power ekkuva gas ekkuva taguthadi... unless you drive long distances or use the car for racing/travelling a lot.. go for v6 or v4 is okay..

married aithe crv teesko...

why crv for married uncle @Quickgun_murugan

Just now, trent said:

pls tell some advantages uncle

luggage, child seat, parents ki comfortable, if wife driving(easy to drive suv than sedan), can carry more groceries than a sedan during parents visit etc.. 

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

luggage, child seat, parents ki comfortable, if wife driving(easy to drive suv than sedan), can carry more groceries than a sedan during parents visit etc.. 

is it? %$#$ never drove SUV

4 hours ago, m0nster said:

yesterday Honda dealer dhaggaraki vella, Accord v4 EX-L 26K ki esta antunnadu tesukovacha and v6 ithe enko 2k akkuva cheptunnadu. so please suggest friends  v4 or v6 and how much we can negotiate.

go for CRV, sedan ki antha petti waste..

4 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

coz we need resale value .. good mileage.

PS: I use american car. dont shout on me.

car konaaka mundhe resale value resale value ani alochistham manam bhaaaga.....eppudu maaaruthaaamo

19 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

car konaaka mundhe resale value resale value ani alochistham manam bhaaaga.....eppudu maaaruthaaamo

intelligent fellow evadanna alochistadu...what i am paying, what i am getting and what will i get if i sell it back ani..@3$%