some indian muslim comments on sonu nigam

Hercules

Nazia: I was your biggest fan and loved your voice but you don't have respect for other religions when you talk about Azaan disturbing your sleep you didn't mention mandir bell so here goes nothing I have deleted all your songs and will never hear you again un liking all your pages #racist #stopislamophobia #respectothersreligion

Elaha: How could you do that sir... I was your biggest Fan!!! I have been your fan since forever my entire family is fan of you!!! You broke my heart after what you have said about our religion!...See More

Rashad: If azaan is like that why not bajan in temple ,respect every religion dear.other wise india will become israil Like ·

Irfan: India is very riotous country for religion... day by day, Indian hindu people are increasing torture to Muslims. we Muslims shud boycott idiot Sonu Nigam

Abdul: Sonu I was a big fan of you but you behaved like snapchat ceo. I had uninstalled it and now its your turn to be boycotted.

Mustaq: Sonu nigam sir with all respect we don't expect comment on Azaan from you

Abdul: What an ironical the person, singer society whose occupation based on speaker are saying to banned melody sound like bhakti, azaan ..Sir You know what's most disturbing that is your so-called melody songs played in party disturb surrounding

Farzana: What the hell you are talking about azaan ? Yes you are not muslim, dnt believe in Islam,,its your choice! but how dare to talk about Islam? You have no right to talk about it. Show respect to every religion. Maybe you are well educated person but you didn't learn how to show respect to others religion. Actually so lame you are 👎

Arbab: Hey sonu u copied MOHD.RAFI for years but do u know mohd.rafi has given azzan in makka. I was just reminding of that, every religion here in india use loudspeaker in morning weather a hindu or Muslim or SIKH, u do late night shows /party with loud music so do u know some people gets distributed by it in night ,they never complained u for that.

Jahan: U r my childhood favorite singer but u broke my heart by insulting my religion......if Azan disturbing sound for u ,now your music also disturbing sound for me ......I unlike your fb page ,u r no more my hero

Sohail: I love waking up by azaan..gurbaani.. Aarti.. Realise hota hai india se hain hum..land of diff religions ... No more respect for u sir..

Syed: U lost all respect today. I like u n love u always not only ur singing even ur personality. After rafi sahab I like u most. But today u lost it. Thank u Mr sonu nigam for showing ur mentality.

Jasim: Im ur fan from kerala.I saw ur tweet about aazan noise disturbs u.even I am against using micro phones if it disturbs,because there are much better technology now to get up for prayer.but the way u tweet made us hurt

Asaduzzaman: Sonu Nigam i think you are going to loss your huge number of muslim fans for your stupid tweets against #Aazan.I already boycott you, hopefully they will boycott you very soon.

Albab: Bad move Sonu Nigam. You should respect each and everyone and their religions. Stop being a racist. And yeah stop singing songs. Lol I have to wake up cz of your voice early in the morning cz of my neighbours, they play it. 😑 Reham karo sab par racist. 😂😂