Madhukar Reddy Suicide | Madhukar Friends Reacts On Swathi Comments- feminists pandaga

kiladi bullodu

3 hours ago, Dimpy123 said:

na mother kuda same telling, techhina prathi match ni reject chestunnav edo oka vanka chepthunnav... the way some guys talk I hate them... 

happy for them  duvva_abbulu9

4 hours ago, Dimpy123 said:

na mother kuda same telling, techhina prathi match ni reject chestunnav edo oka vanka chepthunnav... the way some guys talk I hate them... 

Neeku ela matladithe nachatledo pm chesko.. I will make sure I avoid such style 😀😜

18 minutes ago, karthikn said:

How to avoid candidates like swathi any tips 🙈 

It takes time and effort to know someone at a personal level, here's Something very quick ... Take them on 10 dates , if they make u pay all the time , run away @3$% 

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

It takes time and effort to know someone at a personal level, here's Something very quick ... Take them on 10 dates , if they make u pay all the time , run away @3$% 

Anni options levu ikkada 😀😀 okati rendu sarlu Skype thappa lol.. Naa jig dost gaadu married in Feb.. He met the girl in hyd, her workplace lunch .. First date she paid settled but coincidence 😂😂

2 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Anni options levu ikkada 😀😀 okati rendu sarlu Skype thappa lol.. Naa jig dost gaadu married in Feb.. He met the girl in hyd, her workplace lunch .. First date she paid settled but coincidence 😂😂

Then you have to rely heavily on ur luck @3$% 

Just now, BUDDY said:

Then you have to rely heavily on ur luck @3$% 

yep.. esp. with these new trump orders luck and skype are the only option.. plus MS girls are rare to find, should've loved someone while doing MS only, @3$%