Madhukar Reddy Suicide | Madhukar Friends Reacts On Swathi Comments- feminists pandaga

kiladi bullodu

H4 lo 80% mandi ilane vunaru, telling lies of big dowry and coming to usa on h4, then messing with life of their spouse. Finally sleeping and telling to relatives that they are in america. H1 works hard everyday, but h4 sleeping, telling america stories to people in india. Finally h1 realizes all stories before marriage are lie incluing dowry and goes to depression.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Then why did you say it is media invented word? There are laws for hate crime. It doesn't matter what the implementation or level of punishment is going to be. Could be  that same homicide laws are applicable to judge the punishment. But there is law for hate crime. Understand that!

Let me put in simple words for you.

Congress creates h1b bills...USCIS creates rules to implement h1b..!  

But congress doesn't overlook how it is implemented, but USCIS sees how it is implemented.

Do you see the difference ? Thats the difference between law and implementation of law..

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I was not even talking about the above topics u mentioned. I only said don't force ppl to accept ur definitions and point of view. Agree to disagree ane concept nerchuko man..friendly ga cheptunna.

Women empowerment ani oka swathi ni chupinchi generalize chesav and again saying that is real definition and saying i have bookish knowledge when i ask why generalize everyone. I am sorrry to extend again. take it easy 

Agree to disagree ? For what ? Forcing to agree what majority people opine ? I have no intention to force people to accept m y theories...I put my theories and its upto people whether to accept it or not and by the way, its a virtual medium and not democracy where majority opinion matters..

women empowerment ani anna...yeah, swati reddy chapter kuda part of women empowerment ae..so, how does it count as generalizing whole women ? come on man...

H4 lo 80% mandi ilane vunaru, telling lies of big dowry and coming to usa on h4, then messing with life of their spouse. Finally sleeping and telling to relatives that they are in america. H1 works hard everyday, but h4 sleeping, telling america stories to people in india. Finally h1 realizes all stories before marriage are lie incluing dowry and goes to depression.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't care what people's opinions are...

I was talking about law which you turned it into people's opinion. 

what I was talking is universal and what you were talking is majority acceptance...

Arey halwa, peddha thopu gani lekka build up isthav ga. Laws ekkada universal undavu first of all. Different countries have different constitutionality enacted laws. And some countries like the UK doesn't event have that. They refer to the historical verdicts and pass the  judgements. Akkada clear hate crimes gurunchi vesina...nee moddhu brain ki ardham kaadhu. All the human killings are treated under homicide laws. That doesn't mean there are no hate crime laws. And there are homicide categories too.

Eda nundi vastharra babu giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let me put in simple words for you.

Congress creates h1b bills...USCIS creates rules to implement h1b..!  

But congress doesn't overlook how it is implemented, but USCIS sees how it is implemented.

Do you see the difference ? Thats the difference between law and implementation of law..

No one is talking about implementation dude. The crime can be prosecuted in 100 different ways. Before there were many obstacle to call something a hate crime. But after 2009, congress removed all those obstacles and prosecutors are allowed to call certain incidents hate-crime if they can prove it. This is proved hate-crime. But for the punishment, they can use homicide laws as there are no defined punishments for hate-crime. It doesn't mean there is no hate crime.

Read the Dept of Justice link I provided. Hate crime law is now part of their many laws and it is legally allowed to use word hate crime by prosecutors & people to define the crime unlike before. Just because we all hate Sunainya doesn't mean we can twist the facts to make it look bad on what she did. 

em pressures lekapothe suicide enduku cheskuntaadu anta.. asalu anta baane undi antaaru friends then why did he even take that step. they cant explain..

ainaa family matters anni friends tho discuss cheyyaru kada.. and mogodu pellam madhyalo chaala untai its not necessary that friends know everything that is happening in ones life. 

27 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

No one is talking about implementation dude. The crime can be prosecuted in 100 different ways. Before there were many obstacle to call something a hate crime. But after 2009, congress removed all those obstacles and prosecutors are allowed to call certain incidents hate-crime if they can prove it. This is proved hate-crime. But for the punishment, they can use homicide laws as there are no defined punishments for hate-crime. It doesn't mean there is no hate crime.

Read the Dept of Justice link I provided. Hate crime law is now part of their many laws and it is legally allowed to use word hate crime by prosecutors & people to define the crime unlike before. Just because we all hate Sunainya doesn't mean we can twist the facts to make it look bad on what she did. 

That's what my point is. Just by addition of a word 'hate crime' won't change the course of law or punishment. It will still be tried as homicide.

nenu cheputundi adannamata...look at my previous posts, thats what I said man, It will be tried as homicide ani...tippi tippi malla ade nuvu kuda antunav..

emi cheyali vaya...homicide ki enno categories vuntayi...andulo idokati...kani when it comes to quantum of punishment, regular homicide laws apply chesi punishment vestaru...ae crime evadiki kavali...punishment matters akada cos, thats where this issue is going to end...not the way it is going to take you through man.. 

3 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

em pressures lekapothe suicide enduku cheskuntaadu anta.. asalu anta baane undi antaaru friends then why did he even take that step. they cant explain..

ainaa family matters anni friends tho discuss cheyyaru kada.. and mogodu pellam madhyalo chaala untai its not necessary that friends know everything that is happening in ones life. 

babloo..!

ipude nidra lechinatu vunnav...velamma..velli brush chesukoni ra....tea and breakfast ready ga pedutam...vachi tundi kaani...

android halwa leaks will strike back today with even more juice.@3$%

recording husband calls, collecting and putting his medication out, got beaten up by husbands brother, joined hospital by drinking harmless harpine, slept real good and looked cool at cameras, after a month due to public, press there will be security for her. Meanwhile we have to see if our hero android_halwa uses his network and brings out the truth , truth whether she is going to use the video footage of a bunch of people attacking her as unsafe circumstances and seeking refugee to take care of her citizen kid! Final ga GC high speed lo ravadanki oka manchi HD cinema aythe ready chesindi

Just now, Hercules said:

android halwa leaks will strike back today with even more juice.@3$%

recording husband calls, collecting and putting his medication out, got beaten up by husbands brother, joined hospital by drinking harmless harpine, slept real good and looked cool at cameras, after a month due to public, press there will be security for her. Meanwhile we have to see if our hero android_halwa uses his network and brings out the truth , truth whether she is going to use the video footage of a bunch of people attacking her as unsafe circumstances and seeking refugee to take care of her citizen kid! Final ga GC high speed lo ravadanki oka manchi HD cinema aythe ready chesindi

akkai ie year h1 filed...h1 pick aithe october la stamping kotukuni vastadi malla idaki...what I heard was credit cards and car loan vundanta swati akkai ki..

citizen aina bidde kosam aina akkai ravalsinde...okavela ivala bus miss ayina, minor aina bidde major kangane, GC patkoni potadi kani, povadam matram khayam.

inkoka talk emundi ante, well wishers of swati akkai and her atttorney suggested her not to travel to India anta...aina kuda funeral ki rakapothey ela ani vachindanta...but initially she was not ready to attend or come to India ..karudugattina naarimani vundi..

Plan A...prove hubby was depressed ...miserably failed

Plan B..Produce proofs to stake the claim that she was the victim but that plan is also failed...

Plan C : To gain sympathy...plan a and b tarvata koncham kuda sympathy raledu...so, she attempted suicide which will buy time and sympathy...by drinking harpic. 

naatakalu...intha staged natakala ?vammo vammo...

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

akkai ie year h1 filed...h1 pick aithe october la stamping kotukuni vastadi malla idaki...what I heard was credit cards and car loan vundanta swati akkai ki..

citizen aina bidde kosam aina akkai ravalsinde...okavela ivala bus miss ayina, minor aina bidde major kangane, GC patkoni potadi kani, povadam matram khayam.

inkoka talk emundi ante, well wishers of swati akkai and her atttorney suggested her not to travel to India anta...aina kuda funeral ki rakapothey ela ani vachindanta...but initially she was not ready to attend or come to India ..karudugattina naarimani vundi..

Plan A...prove hubby was depressed ...miserably failed

Plan B..Produce proofs to stake the claim that she was the victim but that plan is also failed...

Plan C : To gain sympathy...plan a and b tarvata koncham kuda sympathy raledu...so, she attempted suicide which will buy time and sympathy...by drinking harpic. 

naatakalu...intha staged natakala ?vammo vammo...

If any proof of her is found cheating or harassing husband, it should be given to media

1 minute ago, andhrafan85 said:

If any proof of her is found cheating or harassing husband, it should be given to media

idi murder case kadu babu....sweet murder antaru...

driving someone to suicide is a typical case unlike regular murder cases where the reality is lost with the death itself...

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

driving someone to suicide is a typical case unlike regular murder cases where the reality is lost with the death itself...

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I know but there might be some proof in his phone, they should search his phone and tell the truth to public

Just now, andhrafan85 said:

I know but there might be some proof in his phone, they should search his phone and tell the truth to public

You can't search his phone..phones are encrypted and can't be searched without consent....remember san bernardino attcak case FBI vs Apple to unlock the phone ?