eh 1 beee laa beziensssss

chingchang

17 hours ago, chingchang said:

mana peru business lo owner gaa undocha .. planning to start a business with three friends ..andaru h1b. I dont have any close friends or relatives with GC. Kontha mandi GC person compulsory undali antunnaru .. conflicting answers unnay online lo. Can someone suggest what options we have for starting business on h1b. I know some rules like you cant work for that company , you cant file h1 from your own company etc .. 

thanks bhayyas 

You can do business and hire people to work for you as long as you don't have to sponsor them a visa.

16 hours ago, Peter123 said:

what type of business is that ?? and what do you mean by keeping your own names, you can keep whatever name you want provided its not already taken, 

you have to mention president, ceo/director roles when you fill out the application, now if you can start on a work visa, better check with an attorney instaed of these stupid forums,,,good luck

Restaurant .. We already decided someone who has GC to be a manager. Question is can i and my friends who are on H1B listed as primary owners ..  manager will not be listed as one of the partner. He is considered as an employee to the restaurant. 

3 hours ago, kranthi111983 said:

H1 meedha undi business ni operate cheyyalevu. You can be listed as investor with no role in managing. Technical term is 'sleeping partner'. I have heard of few ppl who did that like open gas stations etc in that way. But that person has to be really trustworthy as they literally own the company

Thanks bhayya ... wanted to check if there is any risk in having our names as owner. Our plan is Manager will take care of all the operations .. all we do is invest and sit tight .. 

1 hour ago, NadiBezawada said:

You can do business and hire people to work for you as long as you don't have to sponsor them a visa.

Yeah .. no visas involved here .. 

17 minutes ago, chingchang said:

Restaurant .. We already decided someone who has GC to be a manager. Question is can i and my friends who are on H1B listed as primary owners ..  manager will not be listed as one of the partner. He is considered as an employee to the restaurant. 

Thanks bhayya ... wanted to check if there is any risk in having our names as owner. Our plan is Manager will take care of all the operations .. all we do is invest and sit tight .. 

DB answers ni batti decide avtaava? maa nayane..

It's illegal and often overlooked (dorakananthavaraku dora concept)

No matter what examples you bring in.. it's illegal .. 

You can pay an attorney to confirm what I have said..

anavasaramaina aasha ki poyi nashtaala barilo padakoodadani aashistoo.. ATB

20 hours ago, chingchang said:

mana peru business lo owner gaa undocha .. planning to start a business with three friends ..andaru h1b. I dont have any close friends or relatives with GC. Kontha mandi GC person compulsory undali antunnaru .. conflicting answers unnay online lo. Can someone suggest what options we have for starting business on h1b. I know some rules like you cant work for that company , you cant file h1 from your own company etc .. 

thanks bhayyas 

cheyochu cheyyochu  Image result for untadi untadi gifs

company registr cheyachu but passive ga undali active undalev eh1b ayithe.. manam active undalem kaabatte either chitizen or gc holder compulsary as director or chairman or presidnt depnds on which type of corporatn you incorporate ATB

On 4/20/2017 at 1:31 PM, crazymatta said:

company registr cheyachu but passive ga undali active undalev eh1b ayithe.. manam active undalem kaabatte either chitizen or gc holder compulsary as director or chairman or presidnt depnds on which type of corporatn you incorporate ATB

good post

gallery_51737_7_1531504.gif

On 4/20/2017 at 3:02 PM, chingchang said:

No you cannot do that being on H1b.

Make a EAD or GC as the owner.you have to show yourself as a nominal or sleeping partner.( I recommend consulting an immigration att)

also manager(GC) ni employee chesthe who will be the employer? It contradicts your own status.