desi gadi kakkurthi

desiboys

Indian USC student Armaan Premjee arrested on sexual assault charge

Armaan-Premjee.jpg?resize=840%2C531&ssl=

Armaan Premjee, a 20-year-old Indian undergraduate student at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, was arrested by Los Angeles police for sexually assaulting a fellow student.

According to the jail records, Premjee was taken into custody on April 11 by the LAPD’s Robbery-Homicide Division; and later released on $100,000 bond.

Premjee, who is from Mumbai, is a sophomore business administration major at the Marshall School of Business. He was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity at USC but was expelled from the chapter after the alleged incident.

A statement of the body to The Tab read, “This individual was immediately suspended and has already been removed from The USC Delta-Eta Chapter of The Kappa Sigma Fraternity. We have been working closely with Title IX, Kappa Sigma Nationals and the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development throughout this entire process to ensure that the proper measures are taken. His actions are absolutely not condoned by the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. With respect to the parties and processes involved, we cannot comment further at this time.”

According to the police, Premjee has been accused of sexually assaulting a fellow USC undergraduate on April 1 at a campus dormitory.

According to Capt. Billy Hayes, the incident was “reported immediately” to USC’s Department of Public Safety on the morning of April 1, which redirected it to the LAPD for further investigation.

He is scheduled to appear in court on May 2.

This news is drainage. 

Why do drainage journalists ejaculate news like this without a court proving him guilty yet?

I would like to know the above entity's side of the story. 

52 minutes ago, desiboys said:

Indian USC student Armaan Premjee arrested on sexual assault charge

Armaan-Premjee.jpg?resize=840%2C531&ssl=

Armaan Premjee, a 20-year-old Indian undergraduate student at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, was arrested by Los Angeles police for sexually assaulting a fellow student.

According to the jail records, Premjee was taken into custody on April 11 by the LAPD’s Robbery-Homicide Division; and later released on $100,000 bond.

Premjee, who is from Mumbai, is a sophomore business administration major at the Marshall School of Business. He was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity at USC but was expelled from the chapter after the alleged incident.

A statement of the body to The Tab read, “This individual was immediately suspended and has already been removed from The USC Delta-Eta Chapter of The Kappa Sigma Fraternity. We have been working closely with Title IX, Kappa Sigma Nationals and the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development throughout this entire process to ensure that the proper measures are taken. His actions are absolutely not condoned by the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. With respect to the parties and processes involved, we cannot comment further at this time.”

According to the police, Premjee has been accused of sexually assaulting a fellow USC undergraduate on April 1 at a campus dormitory.

According to Capt. Billy Hayes, the incident was “reported immediately” to USC’s Department of Public Safety on the morning of April 1, which redirected it to the LAPD for further investigation.

He is scheduled to appear in court on May 2.

what chexually assualted man ? 

Just now, MindRinger said:

This news is drainage. 

Why do drainage journalists ejaculate news like this without a court proving him guilty yet?

pmed above entity's side of the story. 

1 minute ago, MindRinger said:

This news is drainage. 

+pea sized intellect

38 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

This news is drainage. 

I believe so, most of the news if desi's involved would be one sided. I doubt this news 

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Looks like a rich asshole that's out to have some fun. 

They should rape his ass in the jail, that should bring him down to the earth. 

antha ledu man , edo plea bargain tisukuntadu court la, adhi aipogane back to Bambai and business

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

antha ledu man , edo plea bargain tisukuntadu court la, adhi aipogane back to Bambai and business

Future lo banned from coming to the US though, right? 

On 4/21/2017 at 3:05 PM, tennisluvr said:

Looks like a rich asshole that's out to have some fun. 

They should rape his ass in the jail, that should bring him down to the earth. 

@3$%

On 4/21/2017 at 0:04 PM, 4Vikram said:

I believe so, most of the news if desi's involved would be one sided. I doubt this news 

+1116 parties lo full Thagi racha chestharu dorms lo.. book chesaru..