Amex or Citi double cash ?

samaja_varagamana

14 minutes ago, phatposts said:

What is your main target? Cahsback/0%/Regular usage? 

I have good knowledge on many cards. I can suggest only if you can tell me what you are looking for.

Cashback and good limit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samaja_varagamana

• ICANWIN

• Galiganarao

• manchivaadu

41 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Cashback and good limit

Day to day needs to cash back ante, 1st year Discover IT is a killer card. 

If you can maximize the 5% each quarter they match another 5% which makes it 10%. If you can find simple ways to maximize the 5% limits (1500 per Quarter) you can look at getting $600 in cash back just on the categories. Also 1st year that card can be considered a 2% cash back. 

idanta kaadu ante Citi Double cash back is good. 

Kaani both cards do not have signup bonuses. 

What I did was - I applied for an AA card from citi. After 1 year I asked that to be converted to Double cash back. So with 1 hard pul I got the AA miles (signup bonus), and after a year I got the DCB as well. 

If you are after 0% apr, look at Barclays Arrival + cards. They have signup bonus, 0% apr and their points are useful on travel related charges. 

End of the day - in my opinion a hard pull is precious. There are many cards with great signup bonuses. Use your hard pul to get at least one bonus rather than sticking to a plain vanilla card. 

Nenu cheppina konni cards ki annual fee undi. Kaani if you spend well and ask after the 1st year Barclays usually waives the fee. Naaku 2 Barclay cards unnayi. They have waived the fee on both of them for 3 straight years. It is case by case basis but Barclays is very good.

Inka emanna kavalante cheppu

16 minutes ago, phatposts said:

If you can maximize the 5% each quarter they match another 5% which makes it 10%. If you can find simple ways to maximize the 5% limits (1500 per Quarter) you can look at getting $600 in cash back just on the categories. Also 1st year that card can be considered a 2% cash back. 

What I did was - I applied for an AA card from citi. After 1 year I asked that to be converted to Double cash back. So with 1 hard pul I got the AA miles (signup bonus), and after a year I got the DCB as well. 

If you are after 0% apr, look at Barclays Arrival + cards. They have signup bonus, 0% apr and their points are useful on travel related charges. 

End of the day - in my opinion a hard pull is precious. There are many cards with great signup bonuses. Use your hard pul to get at least one bonus rather than sticking to a plain vanilla card. 

Nenu cheppina konni cards ki annual fee undi. Kaani if you spend well and ask after the 1st year Barclays usually waives the fee. Naaku 2 Barclay cards unnayi. They have waived the fee on both of them for 3 straight years. It is case by case basis but Barclays is very good.

Nu racha uncle very useful info ichav

8 hours ago, jua_java said:

same as discover card....any added benefits over that? and initial sign up and spending ki emiana introductory cash back vunda???

I think they offer 150$ signing bonus if you spend 1000$ ,The biggest benefit of Chase freedom is that you can combine the 5% cash back points with other chase rewards points obtained from other cards , If you have a Chase Sapphire cards , you can accumulate the points , combine them with Chase freedom and use them for travel or transfer those to airlines to buy tickets etc , take this when you plan to have these other cards too , will be more beneficial than standalone

These are rewards cards not for balance transfer , Chase Slate is a balance transfer card which offer balance transfer and 0% APR for 15 months

5 hours ago, Peter123 said:

i'd say do not take any...+-

Good suggestion...card is appu..enta takkuva cards unte better..only emergency reserves ki use chesukunte best

21 hours ago, phatposts said:

I am thinking of Amex dani gurinchi cheppu koncham 

2 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Good suggestion...card is appu..enta takkuva cards unte better..only emergency reserves ki use chesukunte best

If you pay your bills on time , you can use cards to your advantage.You can earn between 1-5% for different cards on cash back , rewards etc , you will miss these rewards if you are just paying by cash or debit.

Why miss them if you can pay monthly on time? This 1 or 2% adds over time and can get you some pretty good things.

Having cards and judiciously using them will help your credit too.

18 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

If you pay your bills on time , you can use cards to your advantage.You can earn between 1-5% for different cards on cash back , rewards etc , you will miss these rewards if you are just paying by cash or debit.

Why miss them if you can pay monthly on time? This 1 or 2% adds over time and can get you some pretty good things.

Having cards and judiciously using them will help your credit too.

Agree with u but I am not saying not to have cards i am saying just don't have too many. having cards and paying on time laga unte it is useful ,will also improve credit history/score  and emergency ki a limits use chesukovachu but most ppl cant use them responsibly. I am saying in that sense. Unnayi limits ani kosukuntu pote last ki migiledi appu. Andaru cards efficient ga use chesukoleru.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2017 at 6:01 PM, phatposts said:

What is your main target? Cahsback/0%/Regular usage? 

I have good knowledge on many cards. I can suggest only if you can tell me what you are looking for.

whats your take on Amex