Kevvu credit card

kingoftollywood

evaranna 0%APR on balance transfers even after 18 months of account opening eche credit cards cheppara??

I know a lot of them that will give 0% APR on balance transfers when we open a new card but konni credit cards lo regular 0% APR offers esthu untaru.. some of them like discover, barclay card. They have these kind of offers regularly. Like these can you suggest any other cards for BT?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingoftollywood

• phatposts

• camsam

• halwaraj007

15 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

Discover Extravagance card try chei bro.... Sign up bonus 2500 after spending 5000 dollars in 3 months... You can apply only on referral.. let me know I can send you the referral link.

Cash Back: 3.62 percent on all purchases except Gas and Grocery

Gas- 2.8 Percent cash back

Grocery- 2.43 Percent cash back

Me too PM. Asalu eppudu vinaledu aa card name kooda

8 hours ago, kingoftollywood said:

$1500 aa....crazy....ilanti vaatikosame chustunna....

2 back to back trips vunnayi

That 100K offer is not there anymore. Chill. But it is a phenomenal card.

7 hours ago, halwaraj007 said:

evaranna 0%APR on balance transfers even after 18 months of account opening eche credit cards cheppara??

I know a lot of them that will give 0% APR on balance transfers when we open a new card but konni credit cards lo regular 0% APR offers esthu untaru.. some of them like discover, barclay card. They have these kind of offers regularly. Like these can you suggest any other cards for BT?

Best cards for BT  are Chase Slate and Citi Simpliciti. Specially, chase slate as they give 0% APR for like 15 months  and also they do not charge Balance transfer fee if you do BT in the first 60 days of opening the account. Most cards charge around 3% for Balance Transfer.

On the other hand, if you have a  barclay arrival plus card, they tend to send BT checks via mail, which are 0% APR for 12 months and charge just 1% transfer fee. I have used this several times.

15 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

Discover Extravagance card try chei bro.... Sign up bonus 2500 after spending 5000 dollars in 3 months... You can apply only on referral.. let me know I can send you the referral link.

Bisket aa..never heard of this card and nothing on internet as well...care to share any info?

16 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

kotta credit card kanna vunna cards limit penchuko... ippudu kotta credit card apply chesthey average credit card holding age thagguthundi and that effects your credit score...

+1

16 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

kotta credit card kanna vunna cards limit penchuko... ippudu kotta credit card apply chesthey average credit card holding age thagguthundi and that effects your credit score...

GP

8 hours ago, halwaraj007 said:

chase freedom isthadu.... amex blue cash everyday ... 15 and 12 months undi neeku kavalsina offer...

pm me... refer chestha... iddariki 150 isthai....

41 minutes ago, ManchiDonga said:

chase freedom isthadu.... amex blue cash everyday ... 15 and 12 months undi neeku kavalsina offer...

pm me... refer chestha... iddariki 150 isthai....

Already i have those cards...

I have 8 credit cards anni 2 years ayayi open chesi nenu emi aduguthunna antey naku unna 8 cards lo oka 2 cards ki even though aftrr 2 years of opening they sometime offer BT with 0% APR. ala eche cards emanna unnayi not BT offer at the time of opening a new credit card. Old cards with 0%APR BT offer.

Normally year end ki isthadu offers.. they send checks to you.. and you can write to your self and deposit. Happens with capital one and bofa all the time.. so call your credit cardcompany and check with them if there any offers for your card. These also varies person to person.

On 4/22/2017 at 4:38 PM, Edo_Okati said:

enti bro google lo kooda levu

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Edo_Okati said:

PM cheyy @Edo_Okati bro.. sounds interesting...

On 4/22/2017 at 4:38 PM, Edo_Okati said:

PM me refreeal as well