దిల్లీ నడిబొడ్డున తమిళ రైతుల మూత్రపానం

LordOfMud

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you have no idea what you are talking about. especially when you talk about TN. 

don't believe bullshit you read on twitter.

but i very well know what your ulterior motive is when you bring up TN topic.....

if i believe in all the bullshit i read.....i would have long believed you

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• srini143

• Kool_SRG

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Is protesting the only way to settle issues and solve problems ? If thats what it is then we know it much better than anyone else does...memu cheyaleda protests, maaku telvada protest cheyalani...

but that is not the solution all the time...we united and fought for our state...we achieved..atla ani GST panchayai ani protests chestara vaya ?

when things can be resolved by dialogue, why protest man ? 

But there's thankfully a workaround for GST, that can benefit TN. inspite of what you think about the 'lack of govt' in TN, I know that TN govt is already working towards exploiting it. It does involve decoupling from India in stages.

1 minute ago, batman said:

but i very well know what your ulterior motive is when you bring up TN topic.....

if i believe in all the bullshit i read.....i would have long believed you

I keep reminding you that I was a huge supporter of Modi. idiot.

Its not BJP hate that drove me to embrace TN. It's love for TN that made me realize how evil BJP is. so you keep trying.

may be you don't understand the concept of love for fellow humans, who share your cultural values. I notice BJP fcukers like you constantly trying to belittle TN, is the reason I moved away from BJP.

may be learn a lesson or two from that in the future. don't think that brahmin goshti, and other new casteist morons that support BJP make up the majority in TN.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not BJP hate that drove me to embrace TN. It's love for TN that made me realize how evil BJP is. so you keep trying.

may be you don't understand the concept of love for fellow humans, who share your cultural values. I notice BJP fcukers like you constantly trying to belittle TN, is the reason I moved away from BJP.

may be learn a lesson or two from that in the future. don't think that brahmin goshti, and other new casteist morons that support BJP make up the majority in TN.

i care an arse if you were a modi supporter or why you moved away from bjp. bjp is better off without the support of delusional assholes

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

concept of love for fellow humans, who share your cultural values.  @3$%

9 minutes ago, batman said:

i care an arse if you were a modi supporter or why you moved away from bjp. bjp is better off without the support of delusional assholes

its not about whether you care or not moron. don't keep making stupid statements like you've figured me out.

you still don't understand the kind of reactionary effect you fcukers have on people who are sane, and not yet completely brainwashed bhakts.

TN is better off without BJP fcuks like you too. Its not going to stop you from talking about TN, right?

5 minutes ago, batman said:

ah I see, the only culture you respect is Hindutva, right? You guys don't even understand that dravidian politics did not kill Hinduism in TN, and yet want to dump on TN as if it has abandoned Hinduism.

I don't share much culture with Hindutva fcuks who look down at Tamils as dark.

15 minutes ago, batman said:

your view on Hinduism is narrow. so parochial, that it makes sense to fight it with similar parochial politics like Dravidian politics.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

your view on Hinduism is narrow. so parochial, that it makes sense to fight it with similar parochial politics like Dravidian politics.

were you also part of that drama artists protesting in delhi?

23 minutes ago, batman said:

were you also part of that drama artists protesting in delhi?

were you also part of that gau rakshak batch that killed a man recently?

43 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ah, so part of the mob that beat kanhaiyya then, i see.

u still didn't answer if you were part of that batch protesting......wanted to check you guys drank each others urine*&*

45 minutes ago, batman said:

u still didn't answer if you were part of that batch protesting......wanted to check you guys drank each others urine*&*

oh that's specialty of you guys. forget gau mutra cola?

btw, that guy was from RSS kissan manch only. your friend only.