దిల్లీ నడిబొడ్డున తమిళ రైతుల మూత్రపానం

LordOfMud

20 minutes ago, srini143 said:

new Einstein here!!! dont you know the truth or just writing something here!!  

Modi is the most brainless PM India ever had. BJP is the worst party to govern India. Everybody will realise it very soon.

Right now, people are just hoping that things will get better.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• srini143

• Kool_SRG

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

new middle class came in and elected BJP into power. If BJP does its job right and creates another wave of middle class joiners, that new middle class will defeat the party in power (BJP).

That's why BJP will not allow India to take off, ever. Its not in their interest.

fcuking fools who support BJP will not realize this. Or may be they realize this, and don't want people poorer than them to rise up and impact India's politics.

nuvvu enni theories rasina, kastam bhai..2024 varaku kastam..

2024 ki mayawati kuda retire..nitish kuda doubt ae..akhilesh dukan bandh..mamata kuda retire..

malli antho intlo satta loki vache dhammu vunadi BJP ae 2024 tarvata kuda..

by the way, is it worth mentioning rahul gandhi and arvind kejriwal ?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Yes. He was killed by the upper caste cabal in the university. so?

Lol. 

what country? young people say stupid things in campus all the time. Its their time to be brave and silly and explore. The exploration includes raising slogans against their country, in support of people it oppresses.

if that's a reason to beat someone, then there's no hope for India. control your bp first.

see videos by him, how much hatred in him,(he can tear his own mother saree... wow what a great person, his mind is not stable, corrupted by commis). upper caste???? i know how much we suffer because of reservations( yes i got something like hundreads in EAMCET, the guy sitting beside me got one lakh rank, i used APSRTC bus, he used to come on 1 Lakh bike). what else these idiotic commis wated???(im against caste based reservations/ it is ok to give it to poor people, but not based on caste or religion). check last year IAS topper, how much reservation system is exploited. 

I think and 100% sure that you are one of  that commi batch.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

even stupidity has limits..and what exactly do you mean young people, at 27, I don;t see many being ass tupid as kanhaiya kumar.

kottudu endi, supari ichi padeyali inkosari pichi natakalu padakunda...vadi pichakuntla freedom of speech tho maa manobhavalu debbatintunayi..

May be if Kanhaiyya had a chance to come to the US, he would also have been a Modi bhakt. Otherwise I don't find anything stupid about him.

Perhaps him preemptively apologizing for things he didn't even say, is stupid. Even if he said Kashmir Zindabad, or India murdabad, i find it silly that educated people are offended by this stupid thing. offended enough to consider killing him.

I think education is wasted on such people. They are better off being sent to technical schools, or marketing seminars from age 10. Education is supposed to give a person some perspective. apparently not.

3 minutes ago, srini143 said:

see videos by him, how much hatred in him,(he can tear his own mother saree... wow what a great person, his mind is not stable, corrupted by commis). upper caste???? i know how much we suffer because of reservations( yes i got something like hundreads in EAMCET, the guy sitting beside me got one lakh rank, i used APSRTC bus, he used to come on 1 Lakh bike). what else these idiotic commis wated???(im against caste based reservations/ it is ok to give it to poor people, but not based on caste or religion). check last year IAS topper, how much reservation system is exploited. 

I think and 100% sure that you are one of  that commi batch.

I can see how much hatred you have in you.

you suffer because you are stupid. lower castes suffer because they were systematically oppressed. 

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nuvvu enni theories rasina, kastam bhai..2024 varaku kastam..

2024 ki mayawati kuda retire..nitish kuda doubt ae..akhilesh dukan bandh..mamata kuda retire..

malli antho intlo satta loki vache dhammu vunadi BJP ae 2024 tarvata kuda..

by the way, is it worth mentioning rahul gandhi and arvind kejriwal ?

Its okay bhai. The longer BJP is in power, the higher chances of India fcuking up, and possibly leading to split, which is awesome for me.

Just now, lazybugger said:

I can see how much hatred you have in you.

you suffer because you are stupid. lower castes suffer because they were systematically oppressed. 

you are point less here.... i have hatred to wrong people/wrong system.

Just now, srini143 said:

just because you think the system is wrong, doesn't mean it is.

even if it is wrong, doesn't mean that your solution is fair/right. infact your solution (reservations to poor) is much worse than the problem.

1 minute ago, srini143 said:

you have hatred against a person (kanhaiyya) who's also the victim of a system. may be not in the ways that you are. but there are several ways, and several systems inside India that can victimize you.

He organized like minded students and launched an agitation. so what? what do you lose? why are you reacting like a mad person, calling for him to be beat and killed?

you also organize likeminded people who suffered due to reservations and launch an agitation, no? What you think? your problem is the only problem in India? Nobody else should voice their problems, because you suffered through your problems and came out victorious? good for you, but some don't want to suffer, some want govt to listen to them. let them talk no?

India may be your country.

but you don't own people in it. You can't stop them from speaking their mind, saying 'manobhavalu hurt ayyayi'.

mob justice is cowardice of the worst kind.

Just now, lazybugger said:

just because you think the system is wrong, doesn't mean it is.

even if it is wrong, doesn't mean that your solution is fair/right. infact your solution (reservations to poor) is much worse than the problem.

then take out reservations, dont allow any one to tell about their castes in school/govt records. caste system will be mostly gone!!!  telling a truth makes a person stupid?

you are too much contradiction your own statements(just because you think the system is wrong, doesn't mean it is.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

) ,  reverse your words in above statements( people will be oppressed because they are stupid, suffer because they help other, at cost of their own life). 

i have respect for lower caste people (i dont care about their caste at all).

The only thing Kanhaiyya did bad was, he backtracked from his comments. Even if he didn't make them (like evidence was found that he didn't in fact make them), he should have owned up to those comments, and dared the hindutva fcuks.

That he didn't shows that either he doesn't have the conviction in his beliefs, or that people in India have lost their mind to such an extent that its scary for any normal person to criticize BJP govt and get away with it.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

India may be your country.

but you don't own people in it. You can't stop them from speaking their mind, saying 'manobhavalu hurt ayyayi'.

mob justice is cowardice of the worst kind.

1 minute ago, srini143 said:

then take out reservations, dont allow any one to tell about their castes in school/govt records. caste system will be mostly gone!!!  telling a truth makes a person stupid?

you are too much contradiction your own statements(just because you think the system is wrong, doesn't mean it is.

) ,  reverse your words in above statements( people will be oppressed because they are stupid, suffer because they help other, at cost of their own life). 

so caste system will disappear if people didn't use their castes at school?

I think caste system is wrong. are you saying it isn't?

its not your respect lower caste people want. They want livelihood, dignity, right to access resources and to be equal to everyone. Other castes owe it to them, until they are equal to everyone.

9 minutes ago, srini143 said:

see I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. you can say it in telugu, if you are comfortable in Telugu.

whatever grievances you have, you are cheerleading a mob beating an innocent student, under the garb of 'nationalism'. may be its time for you to stop and think when you became such a jerk.