• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• srini143

• Kool_SRG

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, srini143 said:

i have respect for lower caste people (i dont care about their caste at all).

even I don't care about caste. I've never had to use it in my life. What does that mean?

It means that I'm from a caste where nobody can discriminate against me for my caste. So what's great about me or you not caring about caste? 

when dalits can say the same thing that you just claimed, about their caste, then it'll be time to remove reservations. until then, there's no other way.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

see I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. you can say it in telugu, if you are comfortable in Telugu.

whatever grievances you have, you are cheerleading a mob beating an innocent student, under the garb of 'nationalism'. may be its time for you to stop and think when you became such a jerk.

who is innocent??? who speaks against the same nation he is living in? he is living on people of this nation(you call it Taxpayers money).  

thalli paalu thaagi rommu guddevadu antare, nuvvu kuda same, by supporting *** antinational.

36 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nuvvu enni theories rasina, kastam bhai..2024 varaku kastam..

2024 ki mayawati kuda retire..nitish kuda doubt ae..akhilesh dukan bandh..mamata kuda retire..

malli antho intlo satta loki vache dhammu vunadi BJP ae 2024 tarvata kuda..

by the way, is it worth mentioning rahul gandhi and arvind kejriwal ?

see what BJP will do in the future. They'll have a relook at the frozen delimitation of lok sabha seats, and create a more north Indian centric central govt.

may be that's the kind of thing you want.

4 minutes ago, srini143 said:

who is innocent??? who speaks against the same nation he is living in? he is living on people of this nation(you call it Taxpayers money).  

thalli paalu thaagi rommu guddevadu antare, nuvvu kuda same, by supporting *** antinational.

calm down. wtf is Taxpayers money? Those who don't pay tax don't own the country or what? 

ofcourse, he can speak against the nation he's living in. Its his choice. Even if he's wrong according to law, its not the job of a mob to beat him. 

btw, didn't you see, that he was acquitted of the case? how long are you guys going to continue with the lie?

To cover the truth that your good for nothing PM has nothing better to do than to bother what students do in their respective campuses?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

calm down. wtf is Taxpayers money? Those who don't pay tax don't own the country or what? 

ofcourse, he can speak against the nation he's living in. Its his choice. Even if he's wrong according to law, its not the job of a mob to beat him(this is mob choice, go to court no one stopping you)

btw, didn't you see, that he was acquitted of the case? how long are you guys going to continue with the lie?

To cover the truth that your good for nothing PM has nothing better to do than to bother what students do in their respective campuses?

9 minutes ago, srini143 said:

Umar Khalid, another student, is an atheist. he doesn't care about his muslimness. He's just talking against things that he sees as unfair. by far, the most articulate, the most balanced, and the most amazing guy among the people who got stuck with this episode.

but the society made sure that he reminds himself that he's a muslim everyday now. That's how hard it is to 'not care' about your caste/religion if you are from the caste/religion that is not looked at with suspicion/derision.

so don't boast about not caring about your caste. its not such a big deal. 

1 minute ago, srini143 said:

this is mob choice, go to court no one stopping you).

lol. nee yavva. 

so next time a bomb explodes somewhere don't cry for the mob that is killed, even though the mob that attacks and the mob that is killed are entirely different.

If this reactionary cycle is what you call as normal, then get off your Modi fan whatsapp group, and take a holiday somewhere to cool your mind a bit.

srini,

unless you are a scientist, inventor, you probably are on the same boat as everyone of us. That is, mediocre. being a taxpayer means you somehow got access to the cash that govt printed and distributed, by doing your bit.

you got a chance to do your bit. so you became a taxpayer. Other people are fighting for their chance to become a taxpayer too. They too would like to make money and pay taxes.

They are not living off you. In fact, in some ways, you are the one who's living off them. That's how money works.

Just now, alpachinao said:

Mari pannerselvam

I have doubts that entire AIADMK team has allowed BJP to influence them. Panneerselvam #1 stooge.

something has to be done to reverse this horrible thing.

Agitations are how democracies function. If you are scared of agitations, then create jobs for everyone and control them by dangling the carrot of better life in front of them.

adhi chetha kaadhu. oorikey anti-national ani aravatam. neeku job undi, manchi life undey neekey intha frustration untey, emi leni vaadu, 'Bharat maata ki jai' anukuntu undaala 24/7? he'll exploit every opportunity to show his anger (including cow vigilantism, and Hindutva).

Since India is not able to do provide jobs to everyone, let India break, and let people in respective countries decide how best to make their govt do what they want.