Retail industry on fast track to doomsville

tennisluvr

10 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

express and gap on the way to assam. Gap worst...express next worst

Gap lo plaids shirts baane untunnayi.. Atleast kothavi thagulathayi maa vullo store lo. Armani x lo amaasa punnaniki thagulthavi correct vi 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• karthikn

• Batman_fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

clothes kuda jjanalu online lo ekkuva purchase chestaru ante namma buddi kavatledu.......clothes purchasing most of the people prefer to go stores rather than purchasing online

ripple effect untundi deeni valla. low income families, middle class families brathikedi ee jobs valla. ee jobs pothe chala kashtam. housing market effect authundi

26 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Gap lo plaids shirts baane untunnayi.. Atleast kothavi thagulathayi maa vullo store lo. Armani x lo amaasa punnaniki thagulthavi correct vi 

Okka shirts aey kadu kada for business to run. Women's gap chettha...okappudu 10 yrs back bavundevi. Actually anni retail stores ki designers issue now. Same style clothing all stores. Every year chusinave untunnayi that is effecting sales too. 

25 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Okka shirts aey kadu kada for business to run. Women's gap chettha...okappudu 10 yrs back bavundevi. Actually anni retail stores ki designers issue now. Same style clothing all stores. Every year chusinave untunnayi that is effecting sales too. 

Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy all use almost same design and at one point the same managers ran the design teams for all 3 firms sharing the concepts. They also failed to adapt to latest trends. Always same plain trousers and pants for men in all three stores. On top of that, they put these 3 stores side-by-side in most locations cannibalizing their own sales. 

44 minutes ago, greensboro said:

ripple effect untundi deeni valla. low income families, middle class families brathikedi ee jobs valla. ee jobs pothe chala kashtam. housing market effect authundi

Yes bad times ahead 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy all use almost same design and at one point the same managers ran the design teams for all 3 firms sharing the concepts. They also failed to adapt to latest trends. Always same plain trousers and pants for men in all three stores. On top of that, they put these 3 stores side-by-side in most locations cannibalizing their own sales. 

@gr33d

This is issue with most retail stores. 

Macy's I like particularly because it's perhaps the only place that stocks authentic colognes, even if they are expensive than fake perfumania stuff. Otherwise don't care about their clothes that much.

Old Navy deserves to be closed they continue to use outdated designs, same with Abercrombie and Fitch. A&F is primarily aimed at teenage and young adults so potta batta ankuls please don't wear those muscle fit tees to show off your pregnant bellies. 

I like Express, simplistic in design yet elegant. I don't care much about them carrying similar models, i still like them though. Gap is inferior quality shitt as well

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Macy's I like particularly because it's perhaps the only place that stocks authentic colognes, even if they are expensive than fake perfumania stuff. Otherwise don't care about their clothes that much.

Old Navy deserves to be closed they continue to use outdated designs, same with Abercrombie and Fitch. A&F is primarily aimed at teenage and young adults so potta batta ankuls please don't wear those muscle fit tees to show off your pregnant bellies. 

I like Express, simplistic in design yet elegant. I don't care much about them carrying similar models, i still like them though. Gap is inferior quality shitt as well

Macy's home and furniture bavuntayi ...maku 50% off undedi thanksgiving ki on all perfumes and cosmetics while working there #$<

Avi teenagers ki ani chepte argue chesina friends enta mando...sFun_duh2

Old navy and gap deserves to be closed

Express men okay...women chetta now..3 yrs back bavundedi for women too

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Macy's home and furniture bavuntayi ...maku 50% off undedi thanksgiving ki on all perfumes and cosmetics while working there #$<

Yeah naa paata colleague okadu only wears Abercrombie and Fitch, adi only muscle fit tees

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Aa Macy's discount naaku ippisthey nenoka bed kone plans lo unna

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Aa Macy's discount naaku ippisthey nenoka bed kone plans lo unna

If i were at Macys 100% i might have sent some discount coupon..every month edo undedi and i used to ask and give to all my friends..ippudu  ippinche stage lo lenu (*

Just now, ICANWIN said:

If i were at Macys 100% i might have sent some discount coupon..every month edo undedi and i used to ask and give to all my friends..ippudu  ippinche stage lo lenu (*

Oh okay no problem. Ikea hi sahi

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah naa paata colleague okadu only wears Abercrombie and Fitch, adi only muscle fit tees

yeah mastu mandi vesukuntaru slim fit having full potta silent_I1

Btw perfumes are great in Dillards and Nordstrom too apart from macys but i buy in duty free most times as tax eggottachu