• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• tennisluvr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, siru said:

mgmt jobs lo aithe suits veskovachu uncle..plus u can travel world at company's cost 

Aa jobs lo doola teeripoddi, logging 60 to 70 hours per week is a norm in those firms.

3 hours ago, tables said:

Aa jobs lo doola teeripoddi, logging 60 to 70 hours per week is a norm in those firms.

5 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-management-consulting-firms-in-the-us-2017-4

Deloitte, McKinsey, Accenture, Bain, Booz Allen, PWC, KPMG, BCG, IBM

antha ledu, i worked with IT audit team of KPMG in my old client, sagam sepu ppt's esi sodhi chebutaru. Client gadiki baga paisal odilistaru. a 60 hours is spent in meetings , engagements etc . Evvadu 60 hours coding cheyyadu.....

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

antha ledu, i worked with IT audit team of KPMG in my old client, sagam sepu ppt's esi sodhi chebutaru. Client gadiki baga paisal odilistaru. a 60 hours is spent in meetings , engagements etc . Evvadu 60 hours coding cheyyadu.....

Yes, you are talking about Audit division. Big 4 have Audit, Tax, Advisory divisions and management consulting comes under advisory division. 

42 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Coding chestene doola teerinatta, world is very big outside of coding, coding is just a fraction of reality. Aa ppt lu prepare cheyalante client business Mottam study cheyali, competitors business study cheyali and all this you have to do outside of those 40 hours. 

1 minute ago, tables said:

Coding chestene doola teerinatta, world is very big outside of coding, coding is just a fraction of reality. Aa ppt lu prepare cheyalante client business Mottam study cheyali, competitors business study cheyali and all this you have to do outside of those 40 hours. 

Correct. Stress is even more in those fields. Client's future depends on the strategy these guys suggest/implement. 

1 minute ago, sarvamangalam said:

McKinsey kathi pay chesthadi

jumpu.gif

Tough to get in as well compared to the other management consulting firms. 

Naa friend okadu Chicago Booth lo MBA chesadu he wasn't able to get into McKinsey, he got into both Bain and BCG though. 

On 4/23/2017 at 7:51 PM, tables said:

Good point, plus coding can be outsourced and always remember that there's someone sitting in a third world country that can code better than you for a fraction of the price. 

Management consulting on the other hand can't be outsourced, it's just one of the things that needs eyes on the floor that can't be trained or outsourced to someone sitting 3000 miles away. That's why clients are willing to pay a premium for these roles. 

On 4/23/2017 at 1:06 PM, Batman_fan said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-management-consulting-firms-in-the-us-2017-4

Deloitte, McKinsey, Accenture, Bain, Booz Allen, PWC, KPMG, BCG, IBM

i worked with Acceture, PWC, E&Y - vallatho kalisi projects chesina.. vallaki work cheyaledu..

Best aa bokka.. same culture like wipro,tcs..

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

i worked with Acceture, PWC, E&Y - vallatho kalisi projects chesina.. vallaki work cheyaledu..

Best aa bokka.. same culture like wipro,tcs..

I am talking about management consulting man, not IT.