The 9 best management consulting firms in the US

Batman_fan

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

hahaha good go head .. make a point to those 20 -25 people in  all levels you know.  by the naadi interaction kaadu vayya.. interview.   Management Consultants need to have lot of patience, be level headed and most importantly listening skills .. avathali vadu emchepthunnado.. which i dont see in your posts..  Anyways good luck..

ROFL, you commented on my listening skills based on what I wrote in this DB? wow. Case closed!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• tennisluvr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ROFL, you commented on my listening skills based on what I wrote in this DB? wow. Case closed!

good .. case closed kada..ippudu tondaraga running chey man.. venakala parigethukuntu vosthunnaru neeku istamina position and pay ivvataniki..

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup doesn't make sense without getting your GC, because you may not even get an OPT or H1B to work after your MBA is done. I am waiting for my citizenship to come through as well before embarking on such a route. 

New H1B in lottery is gone case man. Feel bad for some of my class mates who applied H1 this year and those coming with lot of hopes. 

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Good point, plus coding can be outsourced and always remember that there's someone sitting in a third world country that can code better than you for a fraction of the price. 

Management consulting on the other hand can't be outsourced, it's just one of the things that needs eyes on the floor that can't be trained or outsourced to someone sitting 3000 miles away. That's why clients are willing to pay a premium for these roles

vuncle Management consulting kuda  touch unadha, youyourock except collision damage ki insurance yentha premium perugudho tappa other matter u are the master

4 hours ago, nandananditha said:

vuncle Management consulting kuda  touch unadha, youyourock except collision damage ki insurance yentha premium perugudho tappa other matter u are the master

@3$% emo ankul naa time ela untundo choodali insurance renewal time lo.