Moving to Salt Lake City

pjung88

Anyone from salt lake City, UT?

Can you please let me know the cost of living in that City near downtown. I am looking for 2 bedroom apts. I am looking for monthly expenses break down 

Rent( 2 bedroom apt near downtown)

Utilities( electricity+water)

Day Care etc...

Also, inversion seems to be an issue during winter. Can someone living there please explain what it is and how it effects health. We have toddler, so, need to make it does not effect her health...

Please advice..

8 minutes ago, pjung88 said:

Have not finalized..Looking around Taylorsville, Murray, Mill Creek, Rose Park,sugar House...

Meadow brook is good and office batti u can decide meadow brook apt lo motham infosys chennai chepal batch untaru 

one of the nicest place man..

not an expensive place and has a good neighbourhood..

BOT influence kastha takuva anta ada when comparive to other desi burrows...

good luck with moving..

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

one of the nicest place man..

not an expensive place and has a good neighbourhood..

BOT influence kastha takuva anta ada when comparive to other desi burrows...

good luck with moving..

Oracle office undi akkada and some new datacenters like fb and other stuff or also coming may be Columbus ohio la avthadi emo 

36 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

My fav

winter lo inversion effect anni untundhi ...youtube lo "inversion in salt lake city" anni search chesthe..you can see..it;s like fog but it is actually accumulated flirth...

do you live in SLC? I want to know how bad is it winter? online lo chusthe, winter aa 2-3  months sucks..breathing problems, lung diseases vasthayyi antunnaru...

28 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Oracle office undi akkada and some new datacenters like fb and other stuff or also coming may be Columbus ohio la avthadi emo 

true.. many tech companies are moving there... unlike columbus, there are not many cities in 3-4 hrs driving range. most of the cities are 6-8 hrs range(denver, SFO,Seattle, Vegas)

1 hour ago, pjung88 said:

Anyone from salt lake City, UT?

Can you please let me know the cost of living in that City near downtown. I am looking for 2 bedroom apts. I am looking for monthly expenses break down 

Rent( 2 bedroom apt near downtown)

Utilities( electricity+water)

Day Care etc...

Also, inversion seems to be an issue during winter. Can someone living there please explain what it is and how it effects health. We have toddler, so, need to make it does not effect her health...

Please advice..

I am in SLC1nref4.gif

18 minutes ago, pjung88 said:

true.. many tech companies are moving there... unlike columbus, there are not many cities in 3-4 hrs driving range. most of the cities are 6-8 hrs range(denver, SFO,Seattle, Vegas)

SFO seattle ki drive gurinchi marchipo asalu route antha bagodhu cheap flyt tcks untai delta lo enjoy chey