Help required

babu_bangaram

My friend's sister is coming to Atlanta, Georgia tech to do her MS ....... suggestions for help on accommodation etc ..... how and where ...... what is the best steps to follow .....

Ask her to email Indian Students Association. They will provide temporary accommodation in seniors place and she can later figure out permanent with her classmates. 

Btw v good university. Good luck to her :)

1 minute ago, babu_bangaram said:

My friend's sister is coming to Atlanta, Georgia tech to do her MS ....... suggestions for help on accommodation etc ..... how and where ...... what is the best steps to follow .....

GTech ISA group vundhi man FB lo.. Just join the ISA group and reach out to the people .. No big deal dude ..

8 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

GTech ISA group vundhi man FB lo.. Just join the ISA group and reach out to the people .. No big deal dude ..

great !! thanks for suggestion ...will ask her to do ..... she needs initial accommodation and help in settling down

• 5 years later...
On 4/23/2017 at 4:55 PM, babu_bangaram said:

Lttraghuramakrishnaraju-raghu.gif