• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• Android_Halwa

• cyndrilla

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

nee buddhi chupinchaav gaa... so your case...it was always about the biscuits you get when you bark online??? 

naakenduku biscuits. 

BJP nay online army okati pettukoni ila brain wash chesthondi ani bayata padindhi ga. aa army lo nuvvu kooda okadivey kadha.

baaga biscuit laki marigi unnavemo. logic ekkatla neeku. next time try cheyyi.

Just now, maverick23 said:

Good job....Attack on women and children is bad though....Message is loud and clear...You respect Hindutva or face the music....Enough of sickular mess...

lol. message is loud and clear, that India is on the path to being fcuked. 

Tomorrow that Hindutva people will come after people like you. I won't blame them. They are just jobless people worthy of some level of sympathy.

but when they start beating you guys, that'll be so much fun.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

so Pandits didn't make up majority of govt jobs antava?

Pandits didn't help India maintain their hegemony antava?

nee yavva. oka colonial british level lo sollu 10guthunnav ga. kashmir vishayam lo.

edhi oka book sadivesi, Kashmir gurinchi anni telusu ani collar egareskuntunnava?

oho... so whoever applies and takes up govt jobs become an oppressor anamata

3 minutes ago, batman said:

oho... so whoever applies and takes up govt jobs become an oppressor anamata

so why do you think reservations were introduced?

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. message is loud and clear, that India is on the path to being fcuked. 

Tomorrow that Hindutva people will come after people like you. I won't blame them. They are just jobless people worthy of some level of sympathy.

but when they start beating you guys, that'll be so much fun.

Haha...frustrated soul...receiving end lo vunte telustunda pain...lol

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Haha...frustrated soul...receiving end lo vunte telustunda pain...lol

em pain. nee logic leni sollu ni chadivey kantey pain emi undadhu.lol

3 minutes ago, batman said:

so now who are the oppressors ?

you can't even answer a basic question. reservations were introduced so everyone has equal stake in governance. So no one community will claim to be legitimately oppressed.

That's why cornering all govt jobs in kashmir by pandits makes a genuine case of aggrievance by the muslims. Ofcourse it is one of the problems, and not the only one that led Kashmir down the path of violence. But it is an important one that you guys calmly avoid.

That's why you can never solve the kashmir problem. you are still confused about who's the victim and who's the aggressor. and can't answer basic questions.

Just now, maverick23 said:

Haha...pity you man..

same here man. I'm not the one crying on people. your desperation to know what I do was so fulfilling.

don't worry, you don't measure up to me. you never will, with your stubborn resistance to logical thinking.

8 minutes ago, batman said:

so now who are the oppressors ?

idiots with a single point Hindutva agenda, won't understand the nuances of govt.

they confuse politics with governance, and either fcuk up their region, or lose next time.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

idiots with a single point Hindutva agenda, won't understand the nuances of govt.

they confuse politics with governance, and either fcuk up their region, or lose next time.

y are you talking abut losing next time? electoral politics don't matter to you right? or as usual were you talking from your arse?  i suspect the latter....infact i don't suspect actually

6 minutes ago, batman said:

y are you talking abut losing next time? electoral politics don't matter to you right? or as usual were you talking from your arse?  i suspect the latter....infact i don't suspect actually

I don't indulge in election punditry ani artham ra babu. how desperate are you to have me acknowledge you as right? 

casually saying that so and so will win, doesn't mean someone is interested in electoral politics.

don't have such a low self esteem man. even winning doesn't give you guys any sort of relief it seems from your self esteem issues.

emaindi ra batman?

prathi saari osthaav edho pichi p laaga. question lu aduguthav, answer chesi, malli question lu adigithey, paari pothav.

nee overaction tagginchuko ra babu.

neelo matter nil ani telisipoyindi ga.

malli tirigi ochaavantey Kashmiri conversation finish chesi vellu. Neekantha dhoola untey proof lu link lu veyyi. memu kooda vestham.

ippatiki govt lo reservations enduku unnayo, evaro oppressors oo cheppina, now tell me why Pandits were not the oppressive minority.