Gau rakshaks Attack

Bhai

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

emaindi ra batman?

prathi saari osthaav edho pichi p laaga. question lu aduguthav, answer chesi, malli question lu adigithey, paari pothav.

nee overaction tagginchuko ra babu.

neelo matter nil ani telisipoyindi ga.

malli tirigi ochaavantey Kashmiri conversation finish chesi vellu. Neekantha dhoola untey proof lu link lu veyyi. memu kooda vestham.

ippatiki govt lo reservations enduku unnayo, evaro oppressors oo cheppina, now tell me why Pandits were not the oppressive minority.

neelo matter entha undho naku baga thelusu. neetho matladali ante nee level ki ravali....

neeku taste of your own medicine thagilithe g lo kalthundhi neeku....

pandits ni oppressors endhuku antav kuda thelusu.....basically half knowledge vaditho discussion pettochu....nee anti nil knowledge vallatho waste of energy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• Android_Halwa

• cyndrilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, batman said:

neelo matter entha undho naku baga thelusu. neetho matladali ante nee level ki ravali....

pandits ni oppressors endhuku antav kuda thelusu.....basically half knowledge vaditho discussion pettochu....nee anti nil knowledge vallatho waste of energy

chitti kanna. nuvvu ekkuva oohinchukoku.

if minority population corners govt jobs, is it not unfair on the majority or not? first tell that. you can't answer this question. according to you, if iits not wrong, then we have entirely different value systems.

it doesn't mean that I don't know or that you don't know. may be you don't know, but you are clever enough to not tell what you know, so that you can keep claiming that you know more than I do.

lol.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

first answer my question. I answer every question of yours.

don't be scared of answering mine. I'll expose your ideology for how inconsistent it really is, if you do.

that's why you run scared.

ika naa level ... nee level ani sollu cheppaku. it doesn't matter. Its just an online discussion.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

chitti kanna. nuvvu ekkuva oohinchukoku.

if minority population corners govt jobs, is it not unfair on the majority or not? first tell that. you can't answer this question. according to you, if iits not wrong, then we have entirely different value systems.

it doesn't mean that I don't know or that you don't know. may be you don't know, but you are clever enough to not tell what you know, so that you can keep claiming that you know more than I do.

lol.

wow what an argument. did the minority population get govt jobs by cheating? what is unfair in that. 

Just now, batman said:

wow what an argument. did the minority population get govt jobs by cheating? what is unfair in that. 

No. They didn't cheat. It was natural progression of power structure that existed pre independence. But that's why I asked a follw up question.

Why do you think reservations were introduced in India? Why didn't India just follow with all brahmin bureaucracy. It certainly wasn't unfair by this logic.

you cleverly don't answer any question. and then blame me for some 'level'. lol. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

No. They didn't cheat. It was natural progression of power structure that existed pre independence. But that's why I asked a follw up question.

Why do you think reservations were introduced in India? Why didn't India just follow with all brahmin bureaucracy. It certainly wasn't unfair by this logic.

you cleverly don't answer any question. and then blame me for some 'level'. lol. 

do dalits get reservation in kashmir?

4 minutes ago, batman said:

do dalits get reservation in kashmir?

first of all, the muslim majority itself didn't get majority in govt positions. you are talking about minority dalits aa?

you guys want to complete overhaul of governance model away from western concepts like representative republic. fine.

what's your alternative? you guys have nothing to replace with, the thing you are trying to destroy.

such irresponsible behaviour.

24 minutes ago, batman said:

orei mundz em amtladutunav ra neeku lazy ki emana comparision unda knowledge lo? ippati varaku kula gajji ee anukuna neeku imaginary skills kuda unnaya lol

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

adigey ye question ki reply undadhu. level gurinchi maatram sollu maatladthadu.

exctly bro. straight discussion undadu. oka question ki inkoka answer ichi disco lo leni point ki lepi danni answer cheyamantam. naaku experience ayindi. malli ekkuva sepu matladithe udukupoyi personals ki velli abuse chestadu mundxa. veeditho disco time waste bro.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

first of all, the muslim majority itself didn't get majority in govt positions. you are talking about minority dalits aa?

first adige question ki nuvvu relply ichava?  do dalits get reservation in kashmir?

Appndra babu mee hypocrisy...Kashmiri youth mana jawan ne kodituna....Sonu Nigam ne threaten chesina....padani threads ekkado jarigina daaniki...edo India antha attacks jarugutunatu paint chestunaaru

10 minutes ago, batman said:

first adige question ki nuvvu relply ichava?  do dalits get reservation in kashmir?

nenu icchindi reply kaadhu antaava? mundu majority ki leni representation, minority ki ela osthundi? cheppu ra babu.

we are talking about reasons for anger against Pandits. nuvvu topic nundi topic ki jump kottamaaka.

I think you are talking about present. The present is so fcuked up in kashmir. reservations are hardly the thing in policy makers mind now.

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Appndra babu mee hypocrisy...Kashmiri youth mana jawan ne kodituna....Sonu Nigam ne threaten chesina....padani threads ekkado jarigina daaniki...edo India antha attacks jarugutunatu paint chestunaaru

mana jawan lu em ghana kaaryalu chesthunnaro evadiki telusu akkada.