Modi gaari goppa governance.

lazybugger

paapam ra batman nuvvu.

Modi govt ni defend cheyyalantey, you have no other way than to abuse the opposition. Lekuntey goppa ga cheppukotaaniki emi ledhu akkada ani neeku kooda telusu. 

@3$%

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• Duke999

• Kontekurradu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

of my ilk? They will never get within a 100 miles of where I live. 

then y don't you get into their 100 mile radius if you have atlas one ball if not two@3$%

do that.....this way you will be helping the process of them turning towards hindus sooner......thus fulfilling your wet dream

Just now, batman said:

then y don't you get into their 100 mile radius if you have atlas one ball if not two@3$%

do that.....this way you will be helping the process of them turning towards hindus sooner......thus fulfilling your wet dream

I'm not stupid man. I don't have a death wish.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

paapam ra batman nuvvu.

Modi govt ni defend cheyyalantey, you have no other way than to abuse the opposition. Lekuntey goppa ga cheppukotaaniki emi ledhu akkada ani neeku kooda telusu. 

@3$%

laziestbugger ga.....nee lanti vaaditho facts discuss cheyatam waste ani neeku kuda thelusu@3$%

1 minute ago, batman said:

so that's what you are reduced to, right? to make silly jokes on your own govt, because you know that they are jokes..

atleast you realised it. its good.

Just now, batman said:

laziestbugger ga.....nee lanti vaaditho facts discuss cheyatam waste ani neeku kuda thelusu@3$%

nee deggara facts emanna untey kadha, discuss cheyyataaniki. lenappudu ela chesthaavu, discuss.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm not stupid man. I don't have a death wish.

about you being stupid.....lets not even go there.....but common man you can't even give this sacrifice for your delusional ideology?? or atlas for the fulfillment of your wet dream

Just now, batman said:

about you being stupid.....lets not even go there.....but common man you can't even give this sacrifice for your delusional ideology?? or atlas for the fulfillment of your wet dream

what the fcuk are you talking about man?

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

em predict chesa nenu? UP lo odipothundi ani cheppa. adhi kooda okkasaari. I don't indulge in electoral politics discussions. Its all bullshit. 

nenu cheppevi anni facts. It is fact that BJP govt is extremely thin skinned. It can't even handle campus politics without making it a national issue. 

demonetization tharavatha modi is in a different zone. even in mcd despite bad performance by bjp they are likely to win on modi;s name.endho.....even for local elections 

3 minutes ago, batman said:

demonetization tharavatha modi is in a different zone. even in mcd despite bad performance by bjp they are likely to win on modi;s name.endho.....even for local elections 

okay. so you are talking about elections, and I'm talking about his policies which are hare brained.

I clearly told you that I won't discuss electoral politics. Stay and talk policies if you are interested, otherwise stop trolling me like you have something interesting to say.

you cannot even move a conversation forward, and often leave when caught making up arguments that make no sense.

3 minutes ago, batman said:

i was referring to your wet dream where gaurkshaks turn towards hindus

why won't they? unemployed people will eventually run out of muslims to beat. They need someone to beat no.

9 minutes ago, batman said:

so when do you predict BJP growing a thicker skin, and not bother about silly things like student agitations. that too, In the first term itself.

when BJP ends up in power in all states of India? atleast then? or will you guys be whining about liberals even then?