Modi gaari goppa governance.

lazybugger

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. so you are talking about elections, and I'm talking about his policies which are hare brained.

I clearly told you that I won't discuss electoral politics. Stay and talk policies if you are interested, otherwise stop trolling me like you have something interesting to say.

you cannot even move a conversation forward, and often leave when caught making up arguments that make no sense.

are you talking about yourself ??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• Duke999

• Kontekurradu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

why won't they? unemployed people will eventually run out of muslims to beat. They need someone to beat no.

so thats y i said fine. gr8 deal. first let them wipe out your ilk and then turn towards hindus.

but you are not volunteering

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

so when do you predict BJP growing a thicker skin, and not bother about silly things like student agitations. that too, In the first term itself.

when BJP ends up in power in all states of India? atleast then? or will you guys be whining about liberals even then?

liberals and rahul gandhi are essential for bjp to keep winning.

agitations in jnu and jadhavpur universities have only increased the support for bjp across the country

3 minutes ago, batman said:

so thats y i said fine. gr8 deal. first let them wipe out your ilk and then turn towards hindus.

but you are not volunteering

But I don't live in india. I'm against this fcuks only because I don't want TN to turn to sh1t.

1 minute ago, batman said:

liberals and rahul gandhi are essential for bjp to keep winning.

agitations in jnu and jadhavpur universities have only increased the support for bjp across the country

so you'll keep whining all the time, then. okay.

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. so you are talking about elections, and I'm talking about his policies which are hare brained.

I clearly told you that I won't discuss electoral politics. Stay and talk policies if you are interested, otherwise stop trolling me like you have something interesting to say.

you cannot even move a conversation forward, and often leave when caught making up arguments that make no sense.

enduku lazy vaadiki cheptav? vaadiki cheppina barre ki cheppina okkate. nuvu development annav anuko vaadu opposition antadu, reality lo demonitization emaindi chepu ante bjp gelisindi kada monna up lo adi antadu. vaadu modi ni chusi beatbchesukune rakam guddi hindutva follower. facts avasaram le vaaniki. entha cheppina time waste anthe. pedda falthu saale gaadu

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

But I don't live in india. I'm against this fcuks only because I don't want TN to turn to sh1t.

oppukodu vaadu bjp modi emcheste adi correct anthe. tn lo politics chestundi chandaalam chestundi bjp. ipudu vaadu vachi bjp vasthe antha stable ayipotadi. ah tea ammukune falthu gaadiki ee falthu support

1 minute ago, batman said:

it is you who is whining all the time at bjp and its victory march

Even if I'm whining, I'm doing it against people in power. not like you, whining against imaginary enemies.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

it is you who is whining all the time at bjp and its victory march

arey dhed dhimak etha sepu ac room lo kurchuni kukkala morugutav emira ground reality lo chudu. mana state ki status 10gabetti tg lo tdp ni vileenam cheyamani, tn lo cheyamani?? mundu ichina haamilu gurinchi edavamani chepu me fantasy thatha ki

batman,

basically the only way you can hide is claim nationalism, and Hindutva and buzz off.

otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself, because you don't know jackshit about what you are talking.

1 minute ago, Duke999 said:

arey dhed dhimak etha sepu ac room lo kurchuni kukkala morugutav emira ground reality lo chudu. mana state ki status 10gabetti tg lo tdp ni vileenam cheyamani, tn lo cheyamani?? mundu ichina haamilu gurinchi edavamani chepu me fantasy thatha ki

AP/TG meedha antha shraddha untey Modi g venakala enduku tirguthaaru yedhavalu.

emanna adigithey CBN/KCR meedha ki ostharu. vaadu muslim reservation ichadu, veedu falthu scheme lu pettadu ani.

siggu anedhi anni vadhulukunteney ila bayatodiki support chestharu, against their own people.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

AP/TG meedha antha shraddha untey Modi g venakala enduku tirguthaaru yedhavalu.

emanna adigithey CBN/KCR meedha ki ostharu. vaadu muslim reservation ichadu, veedu falthu scheme lu pettadu ani.

siggu anedhi anni vadhulukunteney ila bayatodiki support chestharu, against their own people.

exactly, asalu mundu manki emchesado chepara ante okati raadu. malli centre velli support. ila modi ki support chese lk gallani mamulga 10kudadu. asalu emaina discussion lo reality lo chestunara ante adi undadu. half knowledge lo cheyatam malli.