• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• lazybugger

• kevinUsa

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

what is the use of you being born in India and to your parents  ????

i mentioned not to add parents.

I am asking as an individual.

hmm..because its your country, and nobody can ask you to fcuk off and die when they suddenly decide, that you are not one of them.

But Indian passport has huge travel restrictions. That's why I got myself a singapore one. It was easier when I did it. Now you have to be serious scientist, or a very rich guy to get it.

You can try Mauritius, which has scope to improve its population by twice its current pop. But its not so easy to get a mauritian citizenship either. 

I'm certainly not giving up my singaporean passport as long I live, or the island goes under water. I'll use it to live wherever I want to. Living in singapore is boring.

ofcourse, you don't have to think so hard like I do. You can simply get yourself a western country's citizenship, and hope that nothing bad happens, and most likely nothing will.

33 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

enduku ledu baa as an American Citizen staying in USA can't buy properties adedo undi kada rule.

as an Indian citizen staying in USA enni kavalante anni konuko registration cost takkuva chepinchuko untadi kada

antha expert kadu nenu mee lanti peddalu chepthe telusukuntam edo rondu mukkalu eh db lone choosa idi... 

Yes you can't buy land as a foreigner, other than in designated industrial zones.

you can always buy it via a company, with RBI's permission. But you cannot take profits from it outside of India.

just have the decency to not fan Hindu nationalist assholes in India, if you live in the west.

Don't forget that its always liberals in the west who stand up for your rights. Not cultural nationalists, who prefer you drop dead, if it comes to that.

Try and be similarly considerate of minorities who have to face music of majoritarianism in India.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Yes you can't buy land as a foreigner, other than in designated industrial zones.

you can always buy it via a company, with RBI's permission. But you cannot take profits from it outside of India.

Mari mast mandi US nri's with US citizenship hyd lo lands buying, Declare cheyyara enti silent_I1

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

Mari mast mandi US nri's with US citizenship hyd lo lands buying, Declare cheyyara enti silent_I1

vaalla amma nanna perlo buying emo.

15 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

vaalla amma nanna perlo buying emo.

they can buy and they work if have a oci. But, not agricultural lands or plantations.

But, you will not be eligible for oci.. if you work for military / armed forces of other nations.

OCI Benefits - Benefits of Overseas Indian Citizenship. Parity with NRIs in financial, economic and educational fields, except in the acquisition of agricultural or plantation properties. Employment: Employment allowed in all areas except mountaineering, missionary and research work and other work requiring PAP / RAP.

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

they can buy and they work if have a oci. But, not agricultural lands or plantations.

But, you will not be eligible for oci.. if you work for military / armed forces of other nations.

OCI Benefits - Benefits of Overseas Indian Citizenship. Parity with NRIs in financial, economic and educational fields, except in the acquisition of agricultural or plantation properties. Employment: Employment allowed in all areas except mountaineering, missionary and research work and other work requiring PAP / RAP.

Okay. I am not eligible to have an OCI/PIO.