• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• lazybugger

• kevinUsa

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

If you die, Sushma swaraj akkaya nee body ni final ga oka sari mee parents chusedatlu arrangements chestadi..

That's the use of Indian nationality.

i thought Gofund me is there for that 

Just now, siru said:

i thought Gofund me is there for that 

miru gofund me lo chese prathi transaction Missionaries money cheskuntayi ...in reality it is only giving 50% of the money to benificiaries.....

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

enduku ledu baa as an American Citizen staying in USA can't buy properties adedo undi kada rule.

as an Indian citizen staying in USA enni kavalante anni konuko registration cost takkuva chepinchuko untadi kada

antha expert kadu nenu mee lanti peddalu chepthe telusukuntam edo rondu mukkalu eh db lone choosa idi... 

h9ow long you buy properties in india living in USA.. indian national kabatti vapas pampestaru kada..

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

all views are open. 

my view is just a passport anthe 

Indian National ayinantha matrana no use man.. depends on the way you brought up with Indian culture and values.. or else doenst matter what nationality you are.. INdian Nationality has something in it that other nationalities cannot offer...

not talking about Passport or Visa Status... in that perspective its of no use as of now or in the near future...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Indian National ayinantha matrana no use man.. depends on the way you brought up with Indian culture and values.. or else doenst matter what nationality you are.. INdian Nationality has something in it that other nationalities cannot offer...

not talking about Passport or Visa Status... in that perspective its of no use as of now or in the near future...

k pmd

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

brother. I'm a serving officer. but not of the armed forces.

nuvvu oka minit Canada antav inko minit sing antav assalu ekkada untaav