small scale terror attacks are part of life.

lazybugger

Peters makes it clear that he wants to destroy every terrorist, but he thinks this is just a reality we have to deal with. He also goes on a mini-rant about what a “nutcase” Marine Le Pen is. She’s the far right alt-right favorite in the French election, and she’s only down by a few points with a terror attack that might help boost her into the French presidency….

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

http://therightscoop.com/well-have-small-scale-terror-attacks-unless-we-turn-into-a-police-state-ralph-peters/

We’ll have small scale terror attacks unless we turn into a police state – Ralph Peters

only impotent losers would make such statements...

america is not a police state yet it has shielded itself from small/big terror attacks

3 minutes ago, batman said:

only impotent losers would make such statements...

america is not a police state yet it has shielded itself from small/big terror attacks

He's a retired US colonel. 

Its obvious you can't see the logic in it. and want to react like that. But his logic is sound.

western freedom will be used to attack western nations, and its impossible to control all attacks without becoming a police state.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Its obvious you can't see the logic in it. and want to react like that. But his logic is sound.

western freedom will be used to attack western nations, and its impossible to control all attacks without becoming a police state.

its ok if nation has to become police state and be problematic for few to protect its citizens

11 minutes ago, batman said:

its ok if nation has to become police state and be problematic for few to protect its citizens

Its not okay for him, and for some others. now calm down.

If I have to explain these basic things like a little kid, don't even bother trolling me man.

Atleast move the discussion to why its okay to become a police state, and how that won't affect the current culture in a negative way. Don't just sit on one point, and drum it like that's the only thing you know to do.

geez..

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not okay for him, and for some others. now calm down.

If I have to explain these basic things like a little kid, don't even bother trolling me man.

Atleast move the discussion to why its okay to become a police state, and how that won't affect the current culture in a negative way. Don't just sit on one point, and drum it like that's the only thing you know to do.

geez..

yeah so the solution is just sit back and enjoy the small scale terror attacks.......and the only thing you know is to support and become flag bearer of such fcuktard view points

7 minutes ago, batman said:

yeah so the solution is just sit back and enjoy the small scale terror attacks.......and the only thing you know is to support and become flag bearer of such fcuktard view points

haha.. obviously personal freedom and a dynamic culture is the last thing on the mind of someone who supports ideologies like Hindutva.

I just know that there are no easy solutions to issues. dumbfcuks like you, just want to drag everyone to their level making everything an 'us vs them' debate. that's all.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. obviously personal freedom and a dynamic culture is the last thing on the mind of someone who supports ideologies like Hindutva.

I just know that there are no easy solutions to issues. dumbfcuks like you, just want to drag everyone to their level. that's all.

every1 knows there are no easy solutions.....but some assholes talk through their ass coz they know there will be fucktards like you who will support them

Just now, batman said:

every1 knows there are no easy solutions.....but some assholes talk through their ass coz they know there will be fucktards like you who will support them

you don't talk like someone who knows that there are no easy solutions. If you did, you could've easily accepted my offer to direct the discussion towards the level of police state that could be tolerable in exchange for freedom.

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you don't talk like someone who knows that there are no easy solutions. If you did, you could've easily accepted my offer to direct the discussion towards the level of police state that could be tolerable in exchange for freedom.

for a place/nation affected by terror or vulnerable to.....its obvious and imperative to have a certain degree of police state. the level of it could be debated and negotiated. this is my view. it is you who were mentioning in absolute terms that police state should not be tried or fathomed coz it might affect the culture or some liberal intellectual asshole sitting elsewhere in the world would feel letdown

1 minute ago, batman said:

for a place/nation affected by terror or vulnerable to.....its obvious an imperative to have a certain degree of police state. the level of it could be debated and negotiated. this is my view. it is you who were mentioning in absolute terms that police state should not be tried or fathomed coz it might affect the culture or some liberal intellectual asshole sitting elsewhere in the world would feel letdown

lol. keep putting words in my mouth. 

police state is Singapore, where I live. You think western people would move to Singapore? Most of them won't.

Should I remind you that we are talking of western people, and not Indians, because if its Indians, its a whole different conversation.

anyway, catch you later.

stop obsessing about me. 

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

ya he dont see the logic, nobody sees the logic except you and your alt-left nut cases

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

lol. keep putting words in my mouth. 

police state is Singapore, where I live. You think western people would move to Singapore? Most of them won't.

Should I remind you that we are talking of western people, and not Indians, because if its Indians, its a whole different conversation.

anyway, catch you later.

stop obsessing about me. 

why not ? when you idiots are obsessed with pushing your extreme-left agenda..