Trump Begins Pushing for H-1B Visa Reform

ronitreddy

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Where the fcuk is TEXAS man..

ani states kante pedda scam akkada jarugutundi USA lo..

Trump thatha please focus on TEXAS mainly DALLAS, AUSTIN areas..

a H1b badithudu with sweet support from

@k2s @TOM_BHAYYA @tom bhayya @Spartan @kiraak_poradu @samaja_varagamana @sindhu.pothunuri @Vijay Nandigam @kittaya @kannayyakrishnaiah

List vesinavaadu from Connecticut so vaadiki thelisina list vesaadu, u can contribute TX list :D 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JANASENA

• chittimallu2

• argadorn

• tennisluvr

Just now, tom bhayya said:

List vesinavaadu from Connecticut so vaadiki thelisina list vesaadu, u can contribute TX list :D 

calling TEXAS locals.. to contribute their best in Making America Great Again and making Texas Desi free..

1 hour ago, sarvamangalam said:

If we (Indians) think that Americans business can’t run without us, we are wrong.

Your imagination would be like, the project would fail as you are holding key responsibility and dependency. But in reality, someone else will fill your position (May be not immediately, but certainly in a few months).

So, American economy is not gonna face any collapse, rather they may become even stronger as the cash outflow is reduced.

So, It’s time for Indians to run different (Not following Software Blindly).

*=:

Kodi kumpati lekapote tellavaradu ane sametha apt here

inni years nundi marketing chestunam ... asalu green card required citizen required anna vatiki manam H1B lo undi replace ekkada chesamo naku ardam kaledu ... more over companies chestunay money kosam antunaru but citizens usually working full time jobs at level 4 kante contractors ki ekkuva pay chestunaru kada ... and also H1's pay more taxes than any one else no ... @~`

1 minute ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

inni years nundi marketing chestunam ... asalu green card required citizen required anna vatiki manam H1B lo undi replace ekkada chesamo naku ardam kaledu ... more over companies chestunay money kosam antunaru but citizens usually working full time jobs at level 4 kante contractors ki ekkuva pay chestunaru kada ... and also H1's pay more taxes than any one else no ... @~`

I am not talking about outsourcing .....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

okarakam ga andarani vellu chaduvu chakkaga velagabettake ga H1B visa pettindi to fill the gap ippudemo maa ku jobs kavali antey elavasthayi ? vellalo entha mandi % bachelors varaku schooling continue chestharu @3$% 

pure bullshit... oka vela adhe ganaka nijam aithe h1 ni strict chestham anagaane ucha posukokoodadhu mana janaalu... nijam ga ikkada ganaka chaduvukunnollu lekapothe ela aina ninnu hire cheskuntai companies enni strict clauses pettina.... 

people should end this logic.... indians lekapothe eeda panulu nadavavu annadhi please wipe off your brain 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

show me one who studied bachelor and doing truck drivng....bachelors chesinavalu edho okati intern istahru vayya ready ga ...please dont speculate the stories  you dream ...

i have seen one women who was working in illinois(born and brought in suburbs) dmv... she had a masters degree in teaching and she used to teach with good salary in illinois, but due to lack of funds in the state, they fired lot of teachers from 2014 - 2015, in that firing, she is the one. After that she said she wants to get into IT as a fresher, but she was not interested as this field is totally different from what she had...... so just for support herself, she is working in dmv and looking for jobs as a teacher, she said everyday when she woke up she pray to god that at least tomorrow can i get my job teaching job again....

Ikkada interest vunte ne chestaru.... ante kani nuvvu force chesi idi cheyyi ante kastam..........chestaru kani, but end of the day vallaki nachina dani kosam run chestaru........

my cousins brother son(he is literally 9 years old).....my brother put a sheet in his bedroom, how to become a doctor ani ...........my nephew likes baseball, but my brother takes him to soccer....

Mana indian kids anta docs and lawyers avvali, baga earn cheyali and future lo valla grandsons ki kuda emi kastam teliyakunda peragalli ankuntaru.,,.,,,, but ikkada i see kids work at the age of 14 or 15 to get pocket money....when u compare mana kids alla cheyatam chala takkuva

21 minutes ago, yankees said:

i have seen one women who was working in illinois(born and brought in suburbs) dmv... she had a masters degree in teaching and she used to teach with good salary in illinois, but due to lack of funds in the state, they fired lot of teachers from 2014 - 2015, in that firing, she is the one. After that she said she wants to get into IT as a fresher, but she was not interested as this field is totally different from what she had...... so just for support herself, she is working in dmv and looking for jobs as a teacher, she said everyday when she woke up she pray to god that at least tomorrow can i get my job teaching job again....

Ikkada interest vunte ne chestaru.... ante kani nuvvu force chesi idi cheyyi ante kastam..........chestaru kani, but end of the day vallaki nachina dani kosam run chestaru........

my cousins brother son(he is literally 9 years old).....my brother put a sheet in his bedroom, how to become a doctor ani ...........my nephew likes baseball, but my brother takes him to soccer....

Mana indian kids anta docs and lawyers avvali, baga earn cheyali and future lo valla grandsons ki kuda emi kastam teliyakunda peragalli ankuntaru.,,.,,,, but ikkada i see kids work at the age of 14 or 15 to get pocket money....when u compare mana kids alla cheyatam chala takkuva

*=:yourock

14 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Accenture, Deloitte em papam chesindi man. May be few people in IT. 

But in most cases they are not cheap and they pay much higher than WITCH companies. 

chill man...yeah I agree Accenture and Deloitte have talented contractors...

antha maathrama WITCH companies lo undaru ani nee udesham aa...aani muthyalu untaaru vayya WITCH companies lo...

but at the same time equal number of crap kooda undi akkada...may be WITCH companies should focus on that otherwise it will be bane for them

11 minutes ago, sarvamangalam said:

chill man...yeah I agree Accenture and Deloitte have talented contractors...

antha maathrama WITCH companies lo undaru ani nee udesham aa...aani muthyalu untaaru vayya WITCH companies lo...

but at the same time equal number of crap kooda undi akkada...may be WITCH companies should focus on that otherwise it will be bane for them

Talent evaru talking man. Whole issue is regarding pay. Different firms quote different price for same level of work. What I was saying is Accenture & Deloitte pay much higher than any of WITCH companies and branding them along with desi firms who do cheap IT work is not fair.  

1 hour ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

man ... nuv correct ga expose avvaledu ... chala mandi unnaru man ala part time jobs chese vallu ... interns chesevallu kuda unnaru  

May be iam wrong ...manchi degree ki eppudu probs ravu ... i went to many college bars in my all locations.

48 minutes ago, yankees said:

nee nenu antundhi bacelors related to computers even electrical engineering lo digital imaging vlsi embbed system unati kodiga ayina related to it ....bacelors in physics chesi it lo ela vastharu vayya ... nenu indians ni anatledhu vallu chestahru veelu cheyaru ...

50 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

pure bullshit... oka vela adhe ganaka nijam aithe h1 ni strict chestham anagaane ucha posukokoodadhu mana janaalu... nijam ga ikkada ganaka chaduvukunnollu lekapothe ela aina ninnu hire cheskuntai companies enni strict clauses pettina.... 

people should end this logic.... indians lekapothe eeda panulu nadavavu annadhi please wipe off your brain 

2012 varaku it lo koratha undey ..eppduu 85 k per year and students tho atleast 400k extra ayaru ...it lo enni create chestahru ..yes like you said american interest tho ayitahy tehy should stop h1...

52 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

endi mallu ... ban chesta anindi indians kaadu ... non americans ... ante andaru vastaru ... how can they survive without non - americans  ... there is huge deficit .. survive avvaleru man .. my understanding %$#$ 

8 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

endi mallu ... ban chesta anindi indians kaadu ... non americans ... ante andaru vastaru ... how can they survive without non - americans  ... there is huge deficit .. survive avvaleru man .. my understanding %$#$ 

survive avvaleru annadi misconception... cheaper wages ki janam dorakaru ante may be true... also most of the IT people (immigrants from the late 90s and 2000s) are already citizens here now, plus the local thella, nalla and other americans, they have enough man power, only thing is they are not cheap workers