• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneWayMyWay

• Edo_Okati

• LuckyLoser

• ChantiSoftwareEng

6 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

per month ah? andaru anti amway unnaru kada..ainaa andaru ammetollu aithe mari konetollu evaru

force em ledu just post chestunna upto you..if interested take a look...andaru bill gates avvaru kada..opportunity ni utilise chese tode oka bill gates oka steve jobs aytadu...so its upto u...

1 minute ago, OneWayMyWay said:

force em ledu just post chestunna upto you..if interested take a look...andaru bill gates avvaru kada..opportunity ni utilise chese tode oka bill gates oka steve jobs aytadu...so its upto u...

A last sentence dialogue ekado vinatu vundhi.... Sarigga catch up avatledhu 

Just now, ChantiSoftwareEng said:

A last sentence dialogue ekado vinatu vundhi.... Sarigga catch up avatledhu 

$100,000 a year is only $273 a day.
$273 a day is only $11/hr if you have a business that is running 24 hours.

If you're only working 8 hours a day...how are you suppose to make up the other 16 hours? 

You see...there is nothing wrong with having a job. A 9-5 pays the bills, but it's not meant to keep you forever. Save money and invest in a business. It's time to learn how to make money in your sleep, 24/7. For things to change you have to change.

Comment Interested or Send me IM on Facebook Messenger to know the details.

ekkada vinna vemo

1 minute ago, LuckyLoser said:

$100,000 a year is only $273 a day.
$273 a day is only $11/hr if you have a business that is running 24 hours.

If you're only working 8 hours a day...how are you suppose to make up the other 16 hours? 

You see...there is nothing wrong with having a job. A 9-5 pays the bills, but it's not meant to keep you forever. Save money and invest in a business. It's time to learn how to make money in your sleep, 24/7. For things to change you have to change.

Comment Interested or Send me IM on Facebook Messenger to know the details.

ekkada vinna vemo

Pm cheste Soaps lu , shampoos , detergent ammamantadu .lol 

3 hours ago, OneWayMyWay said:

How much do i have to pay bro? How much you have made so far bro? If you are really making money.. you keep it as a secret... what is the reason behind sharing this in a public forum... and do you make money joining us? If I join, do I have beg people to join? 

5 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

How much do i have to pay bro? How much you have made so far bro? If you are really making money.. you keep it as a secret... what is the reason behind sharing this in a public forum... and do you make money joining us? If I join, do I have beg people to join? 

Aa urls lo aff ante affiliate marketing and its definition is below.

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

11 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

benefit lekapothe enduku chepta meeku :P