iit jee results, no girls in top 30

kakatiya

7 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

on a whole and on an average ...no one is pulling women from education institutes / exposure to the science after 15 anukunta.....its something inherent to women that is stopping them to excel. 

Situations , family bg, priorities many play as factors...especially for indian women. I don't think they have resources like men. I could be wrong when it comes to western countries.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• kakatiya

• icecreamZ

• innovative

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

I think marriage ane institution valla

yes....nenu chesina observations lo....mostly women tend to think about marriage as their future once they reach adolescence....career anedhi highly secondary and in India...they require a huge supporting environment around them to make them focus on career.

west lo iI think its better...women are more independent from generations..andhuke konchum higher numbers choosthunnam...but still they are lagging behind. 

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Situations , family bg, priorities many play as factors...especially for indian women. I don't think they have many resources like men. I could be wrong when it comes to western countries.

they have every resource now.....I never saw any girl getting pulled from college or university because they cannot afford education or they have to sacrifice the fees for their male siblings.

riksha thokke vaadu ayina.....baaga chadivithe ...ammayi ni ayina abbayini ayina chadivisthinnaru...and mostly higher education is super cheap / free now a days in India (private institutes lo donations kaadhu ).  

2 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

yes....nenu chesina observations lo....mostly women tend to think about marriage as their future once they reach adolescence....career anedhi highly secondary and in India...they require a huge supporting environment around them to make them focus on career.

west lo iI think its better...women are more independent from generations..andhuke konchum higher numbers choosthunnam...but still they are lagging behind. 

Better than before. Parents think this way than girls. Financially independent kadu so chachinattu they get married. supporting husbnad rakapote em excel kaleru.

2 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

they have every resource now.....I never saw any girl getting pulled from college or university because they cannot afford education or they have to sacrifice the fees for their male siblings.

riksha thokke vaadu ayina.....baaga chadivithe ...ammayi ni ayina abbayini ayina chadivisthinnaru...and mostly higher education is super cheap / free now a days in India (private institutes lo donations kaadhu ).  

+1

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

I saw many...btech taruvtaa enta talent unna bro unte vallani MS or Mtech ki pampiyyaru because fee + inka better match tevali..vere states ki pamparu security issues ani...ila chala unnayi though it is lot better than prev generation.

Bro unte sister still has to make sacrifices. Parents change avvali nannu adugute.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I saw many...btech taruvtaa enta talent unna bro unte vallani MS or Mtech ki pampiyyaru because fee + inka better match tevali..vere states ki pamparu security issues ani...ila chala unnayi though it is lot better than prev generation.

Bro unte sister still has to make sacrifices. Parents change avvali nannu adugute.

idi kuda coreste

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

motivation unte... yevvarini aaplem.....pelli chesina.... pillalu puttina.... accident lo legs poyina sare.....they will learn what they want.

Maria and her older sister, Bronia, both wished to attend college but the University of Warsaw did not accept women. They were both interested in scientific research; but to get the education they desired they would have to leave the country. At the age of 17, Maria became a governess to help pay for Bronia to attend medical school in Paris. Maria continued to study on her own, looking forward to joining her sister and getting her own degree.

ilanti adventures abbayilu ekkuva chesthuntaru......women should do that too :P

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

motivation unte... yevvarini aaplem.....pelli chesina.... pillalu puttina.... accident lo legs poyina sare.....they will learn what they want.

Maria and her older sister, Bronia, both wished to attend college but the University of Warsaw did not accept women. They were both interested in scientific research; but to get the education they desired they would have to leave the country. At the age of 17, Maria became a governess to help pay for Bronia to attend medical school in Paris. Maria continued to study on her own, looking forward to joining her sister and getting her own degree.

ilanti adventures abbayilu ekkuva chesthuntaru......women should do that too :P

Pelli ayyaka fee kattanu ane husband unte em motivate avutaru or job cheyadam ishtam ledu ante em chestaru? Divorce ichi chaduvukuntara? pillalu puttaka em chestaru? vadilesi road mida padatara? evanni practically chala kashtam. Understanding partner undi encourage cheste emaina cheyachu. Don't forget that it is still male dominant society. However i agree it's lot better now 

Another aspect is financially independent unte konta progress avvachu going against tide. 

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Pelli ayyaka fee kattanu ane husband unte em motivate avutaru or job cheyadam ishtam ledu ante em chestaru? Divorce ichi chaduvukuntara? pillalu puttaka em chestaru? vadilesi road mida padatara? evanni practically chala kashtam. Understanding partner undi encourage cheste emaina cheyachu. Don't forget that it is still male dominant society. However i agree it's lot better now 

Another aspect is financially independent unte konta progress avvachu going against tide. 

+1

practical problems ante changekastame...saahasam cheyyali evaro okaru eppudo okappudu