• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Annayya_fan

• Luke

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

TG rastra organ MUKKU ani kooda froposing ata 

Just like official color is yellow and official caste is kamma and changing AP govt logo to commode.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

YSRCP haven't been in government till now, How can you rate them based on common sense ? 

I'm no way related or has anything to do with YSRCP but I read their 2014 manifesto, They sounded very realistic and practical unlike TDP's which was all about free free free...

chudu boss okasari a rendu manifestos...you will get to see the difference and may be that common sense that you are talking about..

you are right manifesto base chesthe YSRCP doesnt offer free benfits as compared with TDP..endhuko naku YSRCP midha manchi opnion ledhu may be i am carried away with nes channels and cases filed against him..so personnel ga athani behaviour naku thelidhu kada so just news base cheskoni ala anukutunna..he might be not a good fit to be CM of AP..just my opinion...

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

you are right manifesto base chesthe YSRCP doesnt offer free benfits as compared with TDP..endhuko naku YSRCP midha manchi opnion ledhu may be i am carried away with nes channels and cases filed against him..so personnel ga athani behaviour naku thelidhu kada so just news base cheskoni ala anukutunna..he might be not a good fit to be CM of AP..just my opinion...

He is not a right choice not because of his manifesto but because of lack of experience and his background

3 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

2018/2019 lo elctions lo JAGAN anna gelisthe AP future enti....i personally dint like it happen but Jagan gelisthe is it good for AP or not

If somebody asked me to explain what "Nothingness" is, I would simply point my finger towards your intellect. Pure and plain emptiness.

It is so empty, that you had to bother yourself with something that is going to happen 2 years from now and that which will have zero consequences on you.

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

He is not a right choice not because of his manifesto but because of lack of experience and his background

If thats the criteria, then PA might not even have a CM for another decade...lack of expreince for a guy who has been an MP since 2009 and runs his own party, differed with sonia and went to jail, involved in corruption scandals and not even one could be proved, mastermind at work, contested elections in 2014 without any coalition and came closer to the majority mark....if these things doesnt quality jagan as expreinced, Lokesh will never ever become CM.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

nee pendlam chepinda ra makeode fraud ani...donga lambdike...

langa kathalu padi fraud papers petti bratuku teruvu saginchetodivi, donga lekkalu rasi taxes eggottetodivi...nuvuu evanvi ra fraud ananike ...

sakkaga bratiki, inkokadini fraud anu...

ne post cheptiundira fraud howle ga ne amma n inna ela penchindo  comedy+dance+GIF.gif

Just now, Luke said:

nee maatalu cheptunnati ra fraud howle  comedy+dance+GIF.gif

ek number 420 ga...

nuvu chese pani kuda fraud ae...donga lekkalu raayale..paisal dobbi tinale...danikante credit cardlu geeki dobbey...oops, dobbalevu kada..endukante niku ie lokam thapa inko lokam ledu kada...ediki poina thantaru patkoni..and more over manaki antha dhamak eda edichindani..

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If thats the criteria, then PA might not even have a CM for another decade...lack of expreince for a guy who has been an MP since 2009 and runs his own party, differed with sonia and went to jail, involved in corruption scandals and not even one could be proved, mastermind at work, contested elections in 2014 without any coalition and came closer to the majority mark....if these things doesnt quality jagan as expreinced, Lokesh will never ever become CM.

When you compare to cbn 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

ek number 420 ga...

nuvu chese pani kuda fraud ae...donga lekkalu raayale..paisal dobbi tinale...danikante credit cardlu geeki dobbey...oops, dobbalevu kada..endukante niku ie lokam thapa inko lokam ledu kada...ediki poina thantaru patkoni..and more over manaki antha dhamak eda edichindani..

choopiy ra fraud howle  comedy+dance+GIF.gif