• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

• kingoftollywood

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

:3D_Smiles:#$1

Meerunde diggara kuppalu kuppaluntayi.

Esp South Mountain side bagundevi appatlo, not sure now. I am talking about 2006-2007. Ahwatukee lo maa friend di house undedi, his backyard used to lead to one of the trails in South Mountain. Baane ochevi vaadi backyard lo ki.

Also Flat Iron and the Superstitious mountain lo bane kanapadevi memu hiking poyinappudu.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Meerunde diggara kuppalu kuppaluntayi.

Esp South Mountain side bagundevi appatlo, not sure now. I am talking about 2006-2007. Ahwatukee lo maa friend di house undedi, his backyard used to lead to one of the trails in South Mountain. Baane ochevi vaadi backyard lo ki.

Also Flat Iron and the Superstitious mountain lo bane kanapadevi memu hiking poyinappudu.

Yeah... i saw one in office premises ..ppl could find out naku teleka i walked away when it was around. Entrance lone pattukunnaru 3 weeks back.  Ma office south mountain deggare.

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

I know i saw one in office premises ..ppl could find out naku teleka i walked away when it was around. Entrance lone pattukunnaru 3 weeks back.  Ma office south mountain deggare.

What was it? Some rattlers are aggressive while some aren't until they are cornered. Summer lo rat snakes and I think the black and white speckled one not sure what they call it hide under cars.

Maa friend car kindha choosamu oka sari and we called the cops, it was a black rat snake not a rattler but still it's kinda scary. All that said though, the AZ desert is the most beautiful desert I have seen. Love that place.

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I know i saw one in office premises ..ppl could find out naku teleka i walked away when it was around. Entrance lone pattukunnaru 3 weeks back.  Ma office south mountain deggare.

ASU lo oka building untundi Biology department di. Andulo they have all the various species of snakes displayed in glass shelves, go check it out once. They even got diamond back rattle snakes that are indigenous to Arizona. It's open to the public on weekdays.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

What was it? Some rattlers are aggressive while some aren't until they are cornered. Summer lo rat snakes and I think the black and white speckled one not sure what they call it hide under cars.

Maa friend car kindha choosamu oka sari and we called the cops, it was a black rat snake not a rattler but still it's kinda scary. All that said though, the AZ desert is the most beautiful desert I have seen. Love that place.

It is rattle snake anta. Akkada unnavallu rattle sound to they could identify. Lunch time so i walked away taruvata telisindi adi poisonous ani..desert wild life vallu vachi pattukellaru...black snake with white spots undi..

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

ASU lo oka building untundi Biology department di. Andulo they have all the various species of snakes displayed in glass shelves, go check it out once. They even got diamond back rattle snakes that are indigenous to Arizona. It's open to the public on weekdays.

oh ok. i will go and see...thanks for letting me know

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

It is rattle snake anta. Akkada unnavallu rattle sound to they could identify. Lunch time so i walked away taruvata telisindi adi poisonous ani..desert wild life vallu vachi pattukellaru...black snake with white spots undi..

Oh okay that's the speckled one adi chaala common akkada yes the colorful ones are often poisonous.

Also it's easy to identify a venomous snake, the head is often triangularish in shape. That's because to inject the venom it needs to have a capillary action to transfer the venom. The ones with big heads are mostly non poisonous.

Plus get used to the sound of a rattler, that way you know when one is around. I suggest hiking there on the weekends, beautiful scenery.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh okay that's the speckled one adi chaala common akkada yes the colorful ones are often poisonous.

Also it's easy to identify a venomous snake, the head is often triangularish in shape. That's because to inject the venom it needs to have a capillary action to transfer the venom. The ones with big heads are mostly non poisonous.

Plus get used to the sound of a rattler, that way you know when one is around. I suggest hiking there on the weekends, beautiful scenery.

Nenu chudaledu and don't knw that sound anduke walked away while people who were coming behind went back inside. Telekane i walked away or else i am scared of snakes. Florida lo chala chusanu anduke wasn't terrified but florida lo snakes are not poisonous. True should get used to sound for safety purposes. 

Hiking ki no friends here or else i am very interested.