telugu history enti? anybody know?

Hercules

5 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Telugu is an Indian language spoken in the southern part of India. It is the official language of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is one of the twenty-two scheduled languages of the Republic of India. Telugu is the second most spoken language in India and 15th largest spoken language in the world. As it is one of the oldest languages in the world, Government of India gave it the status of a Classical language.

Aitereya Brahmanyam which is a part of Rigveda (literature dates to 7000 years before CE) written thousands years before CE, has mentioned Telugu. Telugu also finds mention in Rajatarangini, written by Bilhana Kavi. As per Hindu mythology, one of the sons of Bali Chakravarthy (the one who was sent to Pathaala by Vamana) is Andhra or Andhrudu. Telugu region i.e. Andhra or AP was ruled by him, long before the times of Ramayana and Mahabharata (literature is proven to be of the period 3000 years before CE).

Telugu is the only language other than Sanskrit which has the linguistic prakriya (literature game) called Avadhana, which disappeared in other languages with the passage of time. Languages also have become more and more simple and adopted simple pronunciations, the reason for some typical sounds of Telugu being missing in many other languages.

Sri Krishnadeva Raya has said "Desa bhashalandu Telugu Lessa" which means "Among the nation's languages, Telugu is the best". Rabindranath Tagore is said to have stated that Telugu is the sweetest of all (Indian) Languages. The famous Tamil poet Subramania Bharati also has sung thus "Sundara Telunginil Pattisaithu" which literally means "Sing in beautiful Telugu".

thanks for that post. anta old culture, festivals, heritage, language undi kabatte inta shine avtondi world lo ekkadina out of US companies HQs pettali ante enta search chestay, alantidi hyderabad lo pettay. Reason endi? android_halwa lanti short term vallu matlade matal endi ante oho adi ma TG anduke google,apple,xilinx lanti companies unnay Hyd la antad anta me dora chalave le kani matter endi ante telugu folks engineers masth easy ga dorkutaru because mana system is completely pushed towards math science heavily. Which is a very good thing , schooling enta heavy unte math mida anta improve avtaru kani kids ki independence ivvali artistic thinking ni anta easy ga teskokudadu because it is also math in a form which is not realized by others because a shape or a curve imagined by you is uniquely you.

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

$^^E*=: prod telugist....

telugus are doing really great man TG , AP ani vidipoina sarey mana vallu pharma companies nundi literally semi conductors and software co9mpanies start chese daka vacharu ante it is something really great, naku telisi mana generations will make ven more impact by doing more startups. I just dream of a day when we have semi conductor industry in kadapa or anantapur where you can just go to city get a circuit printed and mass produced with software written down the road by a grad from local school. That day would be a dream come true.

Thats one reason why i admire MR.KTR, i just hope to see hyderabad as a world class city even with that heavy islamic influence in old city and surroundings , i still hope our telugu folks will make it happen. Yes i divide the problem based on the religion. You accuse everyone around you but never realize that world is far better off in places like us or india coz it is democracy thats not on the lines of islam because islam cant coexist with hindus and unfortunately after so many oppressions for so long like 1000 years like that topo in every extreme way possible like cutting genitals off extreme and yes they did this to us indians because we are cow worshippers and somehow we tend to become magically lowest of all forms of life that exist around us which are evidently even worse than us that ever existed on this planet and if what the records say are true zero was invented by a hindu and if the records are true they did a lot of math for being called as sandniggers or brownies or streetshitters or designatedStreetShitters ! Like seriously lot of math i cant even comprehend some of the equations that were calculated by ramanujan ok tamils calm your damn ** down am not cheerleeding for you for fucksake! We as indians have done a lot of good as people in general as compared top them brits bastardss who were plain thieves and thugs! 

14 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Naaku maa desco ankul ki first letter N vinagane started

Disco vuncle inka psycop thatha ki theddu la N suste ne start aidi no @3$%

hope amaravathi mida ilanti video ravali future lo andhra pradesh ni highlight chestu yes telanga ani divide chesaru kani asaluj telangana lo unna janalaki ardam aytahledu unity lo una benifit endo. I hope malli oka fine day rendu states unite avvaliii i hope madras and bellary lo unde telugus kuda protest chesi voice out chesi oka referendum conduct cheyali. 

As technology develops we should progress faster, mana development ni hinder chese prathi obstacle ni remove chyeali by nook or crook. 

Personally i as a telugu from seema feel that every single inch of land that was of telugu origin must stay united if any political differences arise they should be solved at ballot not by dividing land which is even barbaric to do so! People are making fun of our heritage as telugus and mocking its integrity as a language to the core due to added politics of tamilnadu! Kannada has lost its prominence long back in the south its dead and we all know it! The thing is they tried to rub it on telugus but failed eventually it was proved that telugu was sweetest language in India! 

Land break ayindi diniki ekkado seema nundi unna naku burdensome ga as a loss ane feeling vachindi ante am pretty sure millions of other telugus from other regions be it andhra or telangana irrelevant to parties ento mandiki vachindachu as a normal person! Kani e divison lo MIM asal koncham kuda protest cheyale silent ga even happy ga celebrate cheskuni ipdu KCR is giving things to them like laddus even after owaisis proved that they are loyal to pak or muslim or islam not india or secular or hindu or buddhist or christian or any other religion! 

Sad thing is today as a hindu i can practice my religion in america but not in my own homeland of india at rams birth place or ayodhya mandir or the temple that was grounded to build a mosquie called babri masjid! To hindus a temple is a sacred location they choose it and build it according to certain astronomical calculations and events! We dont just build or "built" temples for no reason! Tirumala is a sacred temple to me, if anybody dare to move or disturb its harmony or peace , i would be very unhappy or pissed to say about it. 

I just wish my fellow telugus wake up beyond their castes form a organization and start a history afresh that teaches kids telugu culture,language,life,borderless wisdom as in Andhra desam as in madras to bellary to northern part of adilabad. Because there are certain festivals only we telugus celebrate that none in the world know of and i will say one thing we are smart fuckerss. Where ever we are, we are weakened because of our small minded rivalries. If we form and fight together like them punjabies as sikhs, "I would be very happy" and our lives will be glowing! 

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

sri krishna devaraya is a telugu guy man, bellary and hampi where his palaces were was a part of telugu country. states reorg appudu neelam sanjeeva reddy gadi settlements lo adhi karnataka ki poindi. 

Before krishna devaraya there are lot of telugu kings like rashtrakutas , chalukyas etc...

Krisnadevaraya telugu naa, bhalevadivi basu. He's Tulu

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

telugus are doing really great man TG , AP ani vidipoina sarey mana vallu pharma companies nundi literally semi conductors and software co9mpanies start chese daka vacharu ante it is something really great, naku telisi mana generations will make ven more impact by doing more startups. I just dream of a day when we have semi conductor industry in kadapa or anantapur where you can just go to city get a circuit printed and mass produced with software written down the road by a grad from local school. That day would be a dream come true.

i alreaidy startad my strt up man,,,