• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manchivaadu

• vendetta

• Android_Halwa

• samaja_varagamana

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nuvvu endulo chekkinchi e museum lo pettadaniki sidhapadina adi not a generalized statement infact copyrighted statement.

copyrighted..! 

boss, seriously, ethics phobia anedi vundi niku...its taking you to next level...

govinda..govinda..sri venkatesa govinda...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

copyrighted..! 

boss, seriously, ethics phobia anedi vundi niku...its taking you to next level...

govinda..govinda..sri venkatesa govinda...

Nike ardham kaledu .... @3$%

Having ethics is not phobia 

34 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nike ardham kaledu .... @3$%

Having ethics is not phobia 

Symptoms perfectly match.

Having too much dose of ethics and to consider us as superior among everyone else to have ethics, is a phobia...called as ethicsphobia..treatment vundi kani, peddaga bagupadinatu aithe evaryu kanipiyaledu...

having toomany ethincs is a phobia..life threatning.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Symptoms perfectly match.

Having too much dose of ethics and to consider us as superior among everyone else to have ethics, is a phobia...called as ethicsphobia..treatment vundi kani, peddaga bagupadinatu aithe evaryu kanipiyaledu...

having toomany ethincs is a phobia..life threatning.

Na symptoms perfectly match and u know that more than me in virtual world. Good @3$%

I don't consider myself superior i know at least 100 ppl who are more ethical than me ...i never said i am great but don't give unethical advices...u have probelm with those and quote me though i dont quote u.so phobia nikundi naku kadu..hence proved. 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Na symptoms perfectly match and u know that more than me in virtual world. Good @3$%

I don't consider myself superior i know at least 100 ppl who are more ethical than me hence proved. 

ide nenu chepindi...podduna lechinapati nundi pandukune daanka ethics gurinche matladetode pedda ethics breaker ani oka recent survey lo telindi..

matladetollu masthu matladutaru...

nuv chesedi kuda ade kada...pravachanalu...ade matladadam...nijanga nuv ethics follow ayitunavo ledo evanki telsu...

mari telvani daniki dorkinapudalla ethics and morals gurinchi matladadam enduko..

anduke, phobia annadi...

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ide nenu chepindi...podduna lechinapati nundi pandukune daanka ethics gurinche matladetode pedda ethics breaker ani oka recent survey lo telindi..

matladetollu masthu matladutaru...

nuv chesedi kuda ade kada...pravachanalu...ade matladadam...nijanga nuv ethics follow ayitunavo ledo evanki telsu...

mari telvani daniki dorkinapudalla ethics and morals gurinchi matladadam enduko..

anduke, phobia annadi...

Niku telekapote if i follow or not nenu matladakudada? who are u to tell me that dude? i am not ur banisa nuvvu cheppindi vinadaniki..ishtam lekapote na pravachanalu block chesuko. I wont behave as per ur wish. Niku undi phobia and problem with not just me but with everyone who follow ethics as u dont have them. Ninnu nuvvu right ani feel avvadaniki u criticize what is right. Na phobia pakkana petti ni phobia gurinchi chusuko. 

I am least interested to even have a conversation with u anduke i dont ever quote u but u quote me. @3$%

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

Niku telekapote if i follow or not nenu matladakudada? who are u to tell me that dude? i am not ur banisa nuvvu cheppindi vinadaniki..ishtam lekapote na pravachanalu block chesuko. I wont behave as per ur wish. Niku undi phobia and problem with not just me but with everyone who follow ethics as u dont have them. Ninnu nuvvu right ani feel avvadaniki u criticize what is right. Na phobia pakkana petti ni phobia gurinchi chusuko. 

I am least interested to even have a conversation with u anduke i dont ever quote u but u quote me. @3$%

Like wise...do not ever quote me.

It all started with you quoting your pravachanalu...go back and see..

nee pravachanalu holds good for you too...so, stop commenting on my ethics and keep your intact, with in you probbaly makes more sense..I don;t care whom you teach youur ethics but, make sure don't stretch it or quote me...

It all started with that...so, don't ever quote me..I will never follow you either, least of my jobs to do...

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like wise...do not ever quote me.

It all started with you quoting your pravachanalu...go back and see..

nee pravachanalu holds good for you too...so, stop commenting on my ethics and keep your intact, with in you probbaly makes more sense..I don;t care whom you teach youur ethics but, make sure don't stretch it or quote me...

It all started with that...so, don't ever quote me..I will never follow you either, least of my jobs to do...

I never man...u quote me and it starts. Go back and check prev threads too.  I never comment on ur suggestions u comment my posts which i dont even quote u and i reply to them as u attack me. I am least interested. Opika unte go back and check.

11 hours ago, vendetta said:

Littman steth with paed bells 4 years back  gift chesa

apatnundi ipatidaka he uses that only

good ...

only thing left is sponsor him a cadaver  rtQzEgn.gif