Does vonage early termination affects credit score?

killbillpandey123

I have a Vonage world one year contract, not using much ani credit card payment block chesa, so he suspended my service and asked me to pay the due in-order to avoid late payment fee.

Inka 2 months vundhi contarct end kadaniki, so my question is if I just ignore, does vonage send to collection agency? will it effect my credit history?

Plz suggest.

1 minute ago, killbillpandey123 said:

I have a Vonage world one year contract, not using much ani credit card payment block chesa, so he suspended my service and asked me to pay the due in-order to avoid late payment fee.

Inka 2 months vundhi contarct end kadaniki, so my question is if I just ignore, does vonage send to collection agency? will it effect my credit history?

Plz suggest.

Yes

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nope as far as I know as they don't know your Ssn . 2 months ki enduku inta alochana 70$ hardly can pay no ?

I did the same thing thinking they will not know my SSN but as a surprise the collections came up on my credit score (6 months after termination)...I didnt $40 and now collections shows as $436 not paid

creditors can use your full name, address and DOB details to report credit agency and hurt your credit history!!! SSN is not mandatory to screw you..

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/no-ssn-unpaid-debt-ruin-credit.php

ma friend okadi ki exp for non paid medical bill w/o ssn.!! oka 2 months vonage bill entha untadhi oka 60-70$..better settle with them!!

11 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

I did the same thing thinking they will not know my SSN but as a surprise the collections came up on my credit score (6 months after termination)...I didnt $40 and now collections shows as $436 not paid

I see .. good info 

2 minutes ago, FIGHTER said:

creditors can use your full name, address and DOB details to report credit agency and hurt your credit history!!! SSN is not mandatory to screw you..

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/no-ssn-unpaid-debt-ruin-credit.php

ma friend okadi ki exp for non paid medical bill w/o ssn.!! oka 2 months vonage bill entha untadhi oka 60-70$..better settle with them!!

Just edho think chesthu block chesa, edhi antha think cheyale.

22 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Plz suggest.

hardly $50 or less than $100 ki intha lolli endi uncle pay chesi happy ga undu...

4 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Just edho think chesthu block chesa, edhi antha think cheyale.

always feel free to talk to customer care people and let them know what issues you have... that way you keep records of all the issues you faced ..in case in future If you have to proceed legally... I always call customer service and make them note every thing I have issues about...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

always feel free to talk to customer care people and let them know what issues you have... that way you keep records of all the issues you faced ..in case in future If you have to proceed legally... I always call customer service and make them note every thing I have issues about...

deeni helping ane antara lekunte bkarage? cheppu kaka

5 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

deeni helping ane antara lekunte bkarage? cheppu kaka

idi helping a kaka.. ee help ni advantage ga teskoni... maa network provider ni sue cheyyali maanchi deals cheppu kaka ani evadaina ante aadu manani boker anukuntunnademo ani doubt osthadi.. I hope you got my point..

idi helping a kaka.. ee help ni advantage ga teskoni... maa network provider ni sue cheyyali maanchi deals cheppu kaka ani evadaina ante aadu manani boker anukuntunnademo ani doubt osthadi..

atlantappudu nuvvu nijanga dosthu vi ayithe adiginonni chal 10geyi anali

kani anledu so gadi matter... venjoy 

Just now, kiraak_poradu said:

atlantappudu nuvvu nijanga dosthu vi ayithe adiginonni chal 10geyi anali

kani anledu so gadi matter... venjoy 

anna kada kaka.. neeku vere lekka samaj ayindi... ...

aa theddu ki ra .. aadini 10geyy anta...

Gu kalinanka gulabi rekkalu athikichiiudu enduku gani lite theesko .....

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ikkada evadini evadu em cheyadu...time decides everything