lol langa...

solman

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

it does... i credit a lot of modern hyderabad's development to cbn... naa kalla mundu perigindi city motham in late 90s and 2000s when I was in school and college... most of the flyovers around begumpet and secunderabad areas, ORR, airport, IT district, PVNR expressway, MMTS local train, many engg colleges (most of them private though)... fab city kooda appatlo annaru but not sure what happened to it later on...  Can someone tell me about the current metro project... was that by TDP govt or congress later on?

I was in Hyd until yesterday. 

Metro hasn't started yet. I was told they are running trials. But the infra was impressive. I didn't quite catch the details of the state of Metro which my Uber driver had on his finger tips.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

• chittimallu2

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

I was in Hyd until yesterday. 

Metro hasn't started yet. I was told they are running trials. But the infra was impressive. I didn't quite catch the details of the state of Metro which my Uber driver had on his finger tips.

nenu adigindi endi nuvvu cheppedi endi

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ee paragraph ki answer okate... that ship has sailed... nenu annadhi if the govt tried, it could have been a much better IT spot back in the day, I never said it will top hyderabad.... govt could have developed the infra a little more, in other words the improving the connectivity to other cities you keep banging about and also a potentially world class airport and few hotels around it... this is all about the early 2000s or late 90s, not now... now there are a ton of other good cities for companies to go, which is what is said in my previous reply... 

nee second paragraph editing table meedha lepeyochu... thats totally irrelevant as I didnt raise anything about guntur or rajahmundry... most of the cities you mentioned may not have had a good leader to get the proper contacts and use the opportunities... my point is, give the credit to cbn where its due... 

In early 2000's la If CBN had projected Vizag as IT destination, why would people choose to skip Hyd and go for Vizag man ? SImple logic boss, there is behemoth and you want a goat to put up a fight with behemoth ? 

vunte, baguntunde...vinadaniki baguntayi kani...practical possibility ani okati vuntadi...J H patel was the most horrible CM Karnataka ever had...But IT has seen maximum growth in Bangalore during that period. Do you know the reason why ?>

Or for that say, Did you ever know why Bangalore became as Silicon valley of India ? Why not Delhi or Mumbai first ? Any thoughts ? If you know the answer for this question, then you will understand what needs to be considered for setting up IT destination. 

Hint: On east coast, there are only two interconnecting under sea cable points, one being run by Airtel and other by Tata and both have their landing in Chennai. The link between this connecting points and IT in India are well connected.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Halwa,

don't compare Rajasthan and AP man. I appreciate your sense of humour, but it does have some limit.

AP people are not as backward as Rajasthan or Gujarat, for example.

Then you should see Jaipur. Modern city and has good economy. Modern Industrialized city in the northern India, after the haryana belt, jalandhar-ludhiana belt, next industrialised belt is jaipur-Kishangarg. Its infrastructure is far better than most south indian cities.

I don't appreciate your illogical conclusions but its in a different context. 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

no one compared... it was a yardstick because I said it was CBN's development... 

Correction : It was natural developement which CBN oversaw, that was his job and he was good at it. No need to praise anyone.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

In early 2000's la If CBN had projected Vizag as IT destination, why would people choose to skip Hyd and go for Vizag man ? SImple logic boss, there is behemoth and you want a goat to put up a fight with behemoth ? 

vunte, baguntunde...vinadaniki baguntayi kani...practical possibility ani okati vuntadi...J H patel was the most horrible CM Karnataka ever had...But IT has seen maximum growth in Bangalore during that period. Do you know the reason why ?>

Or for that say, Did you ever know why Bangalore became as Silicon valley of India ? Why not Delhi or Mumbai first ? Any thoughts ? If you know the answer for this question, then you will understand what needs to be considered for setting up IT destination. 

Hint: On east coast, there are only two interconnecting under sea cable points, one being run by Airtel and other by Tata and both have their landing in Chennai. The link between this connecting points and IT in India are well connected.

Because the govt pushed for it? But why would the govt do that when they have a 50% readymade city available in hyd compared to only perhaps 30% readily available in vizag?

Bangalore enduku hub aindo I know a little, because of the connectivity to hyd, madras, bombay and cochin... maybe there are more reasons like more educated people etc, I dont know in detail. 

Practical possibility means fcuk all if there is no one to drive it. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Correction : It was natural developement which CBN oversaw, that was his job and he was good at it. No need to praise anyone.

yeah while we are at it, lets not praise tendulkar for doing his job of scoring runs... lets not praise kcr for giving uninterupted power in most part of TG or for the 2bhk flats for poor and lets call that guy in the above paper cutting as bhajana gadu for praising KTR for doing his job... dont go full retard man

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If Vizag was the capital of united AP, people would have skipped Hyd and chose Vizag.

bangalore became silicon valley, because govt gave away lands at cheap prices. same way CBN did in Hyd. Delhi, Mumbai don't have to give away anything for free to attract business.

Tomorrow Hyd will also be in a position where it can't afford all those rebates to companies, then other cities will catch up with it, a little bit.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Then you should see Jaipur. Modern city and has good economy. Modern Industrialized city in the northern India, after the haryana belt, jalandhar-ludhiana belt, next industrialised belt is jaipur-Kishangarg. Its infrastructure is far better than most south indian cities.

I don't appreciate your illogical conclusions but its in a different context. 

I don't know what you are saying man. Jaipur is an oasis antunnava?

Rajasthan has pathetic per capita numbers compared to AP, and its not even in the same league.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

Because the govt pushed for it? But why would the govt do that when they have a 50% readymade city available in hyd compared to only perhaps 30% readily available in vizag?

Bangalore enduku hub aindo I know a little, because of the connectivity to hyd, madras, bombay and cochin... maybe there are more reasons like more educated people etc, I dont know in detail. 

Practical possibility means fcuk all if there is no one to drive it. 

The reason why bangalore became a hub was because of having a data center first set up by ISRO and the same data was leased to private companies as part of connectivity program. There was a company then by the name Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited which leased the line from ISRO and provided services to IT companies in Balgalore, PATNI computers was the first to set up store. That was the reason why IT companies first set up base in Bangalore. 

Not because of connectivity to Hyd,madras,bombay or cochin or not because of educated people. IT business ki life line is data connectivity. ISRO only has data access and transmission through satellite used to happen from ISO headquarters in Bengaluru in those days. Danivalla early state IT antha akkade concentrate ayindi..

dani kante mundu Pune was the first Indian city choice as India has the first undersea connecting cable landing in Mumbai which was being ran by VSNL in those days and extended till Pune. Patni compuers was headquartered in Pune in 1980's and after bengaluru was well connected, then firms started moving to Bengaluru. Not because any strong leader promoted or because of any strong governments. 

You agree or not, but these are the facts. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

The reason why bangalore became a hub was because of having a data center first set up by ISRO and the same data was leased to private companies as part of connectivity program. There was a company then by the name Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited which leased the line from ISRO and provided services to IT companies in Balgalore, PATNI computers was the first to set up store. That was the reason why IT companies first set up base in Bangalore. 

Not because of connectivity to Hyd,madras,bombay or cochin or not because of educated people. IT business ki life line is data connectivity. ISRO only has data access and transmission through satellite used to happen from ISO headquarters in Bengaluru in those days. Danivalla early state IT antha akkade concentrate ayindi..

dani kante mundu Pune was the first Indian city choice as India has the first undersea connecting cable landing in Mumbai which was being ran by VSNL in those days and extended till Pune. Patni compuers was headquartered in Pune in 1980's and after bengaluru was well connected, then firms started moving to Bengaluru. Not because any strong leader promoted or because of any strong governments. 

You agree or not, but these are the facts. 

brother. how is it related to the discussion?

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah while we are at it, lets not praise tendulkar for doing his job of scoring runs... lets not praise kcr for giving uninterupted power in most part of TG or for the 2bhk flats for poor and lets call that guy in the above paper cutting as bhajana gadu for praising KTR for doing his job... dont go full retard man

Look at my all the postings in this DB...I never praised anyone, especially a elected leader...not even KCR neither KTR...infact for that matter no one...I spoke positively but never ever praised anyone...any politicial leader what so ever...

they are elected to do their jobs. if they are doing their job properly, why should I praise them ? If they are doing good, I will vote for them...anthe kani dandaalu enduku pettali vaya...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Look at my all the postings in this DB...I never praised anyone, especially a elected leader...not even KCR neither KTR...infact for that matter no one...I spoke positively but never ever praised anyone...any politicial leader what so ever...

they are elected to do their jobs. if they are doing their job properly, why should I praise them ? If they are doing good, I will vote for them...anthe kani dandaalu enduku pettali vaya...

yeah, you only ramble aimlessly about how much of a village bumpkins Andhra people are @3$%