lol langa...

solman

Just now, lazybugger said:

brother. how is it related to the discussion?

topic annaka divert aitadi vaya...

divert aina topic ni malla route ki patukaravadam kante, diversion tho paatu velladame better..

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

• chittimallu2

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

The reason why bangalore became a hub was because of having a data center first set up by ISRO and the same data was leased to private companies as part of connectivity program. There was a company then by the name Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited which leased the line from ISRO and provided services to IT companies in Balgalore, PATNI computers was the first to set up store. That was the reason why IT companies first set up base in Bangalore. 

Not because of connectivity to Hyd,madras,bombay or cochin or not because of educated people. IT business ki life line is data connectivity. ISRO only has data access and transmission through satellite used to happen from ISO headquarters in Bengaluru in those days. Danivalla early state IT antha akkade concentrate ayindi..

dani kante mundu Pune was the first Indian city choice as India has the first undersea connecting cable landing in Mumbai which was being ran by VSNL in those days and extended till Pune. Patni compuers was headquartered in Pune in 1980's and after bengaluru was well connected, then firms started moving to Bengaluru. Not because any strong leader promoted or because of any strong governments. 

You agree or not, but these are the facts. 

I dont deny facts unlike you... I read once that bangalore was chose as a plan B due to its proximity to bombay and madras which has those cables and if at all they fail bangalore is the next best option.. .that was long back and naku antha gurthu ledu.. if I dont know something ill learn and will not deny that... you are blinded by hatred and are denying the fact that cbn was terrific as a CM for hyd in 2000s... he may not be a great leader for whole state back then but no one can deny that about hyd... cant imagine modern hyd without his tenure

Just now, lazybugger said:

yeah, you only ramble aimlessly about how much of a village bumpkins Andhra people are @3$%

I have a reason for that...these bhajan batch gallu too much praise, silly and valla leader praise kosam TG ni insult chestar..anduke tidtha vaya avallani..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Look at my all the postings in this DB...I never praised anyone, especially a elected leader...not even KCR neither KTR...infact for that matter no one...I spoke positively but never ever praised anyone...any politicial leader what so ever...

they are elected to do their jobs. if they are doing their job properly, why should I praise them ? If they are doing good, I will vote for them...anthe kani dandaalu enduku pettali vaya...

dandaalu pettudu endi... im saying give the credit where its due... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Halwa can't differentiate between DiscoKing and other people who acknowledge CBN's tenure.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

topic annaka divert aitadi vaya...

divert aina topic ni malla route ki patukaravadam kante, diversion tho paatu velladame better..

IT services can be set up anywhere. They congregate in Bangalore/Hyderabad because that's where the talent is.

I say, move Tollywood to Vizag. lots of aspiring gorgeous models move to Vizag, and the nerds follow them. @3$%

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

I dont deny facts unlike you... I read once that bangalore was chose as a plan B due to its proximity to bombay and madras which has those cables and if at all they fail bangalore is the next best option.. .that was long back and naku antha gurthu ledu.. if I dont know something ill learn and will not deny that... you are blinded by hatred and are denying the fact that cbn was terrific as a CM for hyd in 2000s... he may not be a great leader for whole state back then but no one can deny that about hyd... cant imagine modern hyd without his tenure

Mumbai had first undersea cable and its not proximity but after the 1971 war with Pak, the undersea cable became more vulnerable. So, satellite link was commissioned and by 1980's it was up and running. The reason why they chose bangalore because ISRO was headquartered in bangalore and the satellaite link for the data was provided by ISRO. Danikosam bangalore was selected. 

anthekani, proximity to mumbai and madras...they are silly. and in 1990's, the same was extended to Hyd and Chennai and naturally these cities were having the data grid and so became natural choices. Delhi was connected in late 2000's. It actually has good connectivity but Delhi's data centers were being managed by Defence ministry and so they felt it was not secure to use their bandwidth and so till 2000's, they did not had proper connectivity but around then VSNL extended civilian data centers all across Delhi and became another hotspot for IT. At this time when other major cities were progressing, I do not see even CBN promoted IT in Vizag, It would have been failure.

Another failure story: Bhubhaneshwar was once a destination,satyam and infosys had their campus pre-2008's...But eventually they all either closed or moved out. Its nothing there just empty vacant bulindgs. Because it did not had that kind of environment. 

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

But what is the need for credit in the first place ? maha aithe vote vestham...vallu emi free ga cheyaledu...infact, people like me gave him a chance to prove what he is all about...he proved and matter closed. 

and, facts and figures teliyakunda, okariki etla dandal pedutar bhai...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mumbai had first undersea cable and its not proximity but after the 1971 war with Pak, the undersea cable became more vulnerable. So, satellite link was commissioned and by 1980's it was up and running. The reason why they chose bangalore because ISRO was headquartered in bangalore and the satellaite link for the data was provided by ISRO. Danikosam bangalore was selected. 

anthekani, proximity to mumbai and madras...they are silly. and in 1990's, the same was extended to Hyd and Chennai and naturally these cities were having the data grid and so became natural choices. Delhi was connected in late 2000's. It actually has good connectivity but Delhi's data centers were being managed by Defence ministry and so they felt it was not secure to use their bandwidth and so till 2000's, they did not had proper connectivity but around then VSNL extended civilian data centers all across Delhi and became another hotspot for IT. At this time when other major cities were progressing, I do not see even CBN promoted IT in Vizag, It would have been failure.

Another failure story: Bhubhaneshwar was once a destination,satyam and infosys had their campus pre-2008's...But eventually they all either closed or moved out. Its nothing there just empty vacant bulindgs. Because it did not had that kind of environment. 

well like I said nenu adi epudo chadiva that bangalore was chosen as a redundancy option and i dont even remember what exactly I read... nenekkada nenu cheppindhe correct anale about that matter....

There is a reason why hyd overtook cities like bangalore despite the latter being called as the indian silicon valley at one point... also despite having all the data connectivity you mentioned.. ill leave that there

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Exactly, He was not a great leader for the whole state. He was the CM, Not Mayor of Hyderabad.

If he was a Mayor of Hyd, I will really appreciate him. Babu chesina panulu cheyadaniki Mayor vunnadu kada...

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nee yavva. This is all just historical snippets. These have nothing to do with why Bangalore, and Hyderabad emerged as top cities for IT.

Bangalore for its weather, and huge non-local population because of many central institutions. Hyderabad, because CBN promoted it relentlessly at his own political expense, plus Telugus entrepreneurial drive.

Both Bangalore and Hyderabad gave away huge tracts of land for IT companies.

But what is the need for credit in the first place ? maha aithe vote vestham...vallu emi free ga cheyaledu...infact, people like me gave him a chance to prove what he is all about...he proved and matter closed. 

and, facts and figures teliyakunda, okariki etla dandal pedutar bhai...

not really... howla gadni howla gadu ani thittinav chala sarlu... it maybe about cbn or his pappu son... but whats your prob in giving a positive credit in things like this?  ookane denganiki aithe ready unta kani manchi chesthe manchi chesadu ananu antav.... 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly, He was not a great leader for the whole state. He was the CM, Not Mayor of Hyderabad.

If he was a Mayor of Hyd, I will really appreciate him. Babu chesina panulu cheyadaniki Mayor vunnadu kada...

mayor em chesadu vayya teegala gadu unde appatlo... cut the bs... ORR, airport, mmts, metro, financial dist ivanni teegala gadi plan aa... 

make up your mind, Halwa :(

do you prefer the status quo (where mayors are ceremonial posts), or do you strive for radical devolution of power?

you can't have the cake and eat it too :(

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

well like I said nenu adi epudo chadiva that bangalore was chosen as a redundancy option and i dont even remember what exactly I read... nenekkada nenu cheppindhe correct anale about that matter....

There is a reason why hyd overtook cities like bangalore despite the latter being called as the indian silicon valley at one point... also despite having all the data connectivity you mentioned.. ill leave that there

Data connectivity anedi 2000's lo aipoinid...all cities were well connected. 

so, ISRO,Data,VSNL,Bangalore,Patni computers link telsuko, It will clear the picture. Bangalore emana data center uh, adi fail aithe back up mumbai laga petanika...You might have read but manam sadivinadi antha correct ae anukunte etla ? Clear ga chepina, bangalore why was it chosen ani...naatho CBN ki credit iyu ane badulu okasari sadivi research chesthe neeke telustadi kada, Great CBN enduku utter ga fail ayindo Vizag ni IT hub cheyaleka...and

papam CBN mida blame kuda vundi...power lo vunapudu Hyd lo ne IT mida interest chupinchindu ani...Vizag lo IT promote cheyaledu...may be you will get the reasoins why IT in vizag is not feasible..