lol langa...

solman

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats the point. State governmenr had no vision towards it especially when CBN was at the realm. 

and someone wants me to give credit where deserved..he didnt..and I wouldnt..

the credit was about hyd... not vizag... keep moving the goal posts... ee pani nuvu prathi thread lo chesedey... gofundme or alu gaddala biryani or cc fraud or not about vizag... 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

• chittimallu2

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats the point. State governmenr had no vision towards it especially when CBN was at the realm. 

and someone wants me to give credit where deserved..he didnt..and I wouldnt..

That's a nice tactic :)

Just because CBN couldn't recreate what he did in Hyd, with Vizag, you want to dismiss what he did for Hyd too :)

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

ninnu annattu enduku feel avthunnav... nuvvu thuraka slang start chei nenem feel kanu,.. dhaniki dhinam pattudhi vaaram pattudhi ani bala gadi dilg lu dengadam deniki... 

malli cheptunna...vinu..

nuvvu nannu annav ani nenu annana ? vaadaku ani cheptunna...avasaram ledu kabatti...manchiga disco nadustundi..nadavaney...

kani..anavasaramina words use cheyadam deniki ani...ante avi naa mida ki ani anukunte etla ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

malli cheptunna...vinu..

nuvvu nannu annav ani nenu annana ? vaadaku ani cheptunna...avasaram ledu kabatti...manchiga disco nadustundi..nadavaney...

kani..anavasaramina words use cheyadam deniki ani...ante avi naa mida ki ani anukunte etla ?

ninnu thittanapudu naa ishtam vachina lavada fook words vaadukunta... neekem noppi?

Halwa,

accept the  truth man. Hyderabad leeched on United AP to become a global city :)

before you say it, I'll accept that Andhra businessman leeched on Hyd. So we agree.

Just now, lazybugger said:

That's a nice tactic :)

Just because CBN couldn't recreate what he did in Hyd, with Vizag, you want to dismiss what he did for Hyd too :)

Let me remind you, he was CM for entire state...and when the entire state was ignored at the cost of Hyd...how does it make him a CM who deserved to be appreciated ? 

Just now, lazybugger said:

Halwa,

accept the  truth man. Hyderabad leeched on United AP to become a global city :)

before you say it, I'll accept that Andhra businessman leeched on Hyd. So we agree.

Out of context..and I don't agree..

Let me remind you, he was CM for entire state...and when the entire state was ignored at the cost of Hyd...how does it make him a CM who deserved to be appreciated ? 

yeah you dont have to say he was a great cm... but he was the leader behind modern hyd is the point

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ninnu thittanapudu naa ishtam vachina lavada fook words vaadukunta... neekem noppi?

ade cheputundi...anavasaraimna words vadalsina avasaram ledu ani...chadavadaniki pleasent ga ledu

ade cheputundi...anavasaraimna words vadalsina avasaram ledu ani...chadavadaniki pleasent ga ledu

thats alright... beep lu esi chaduko... howla anna word ke intha feel avthav anukole... 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

haha.. nee yavva. nee comedy ki anthu ledhu ga.

he developed 'your city' man. adhi acknowledge cheyyataaniki entha kastapaduthunnav paapam.

suddenly you develop pyaar for 'entire state' aa? @3$%

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Out of context..and I don't agree..

Its not out of context. 

Its not unique to Hyderabad too. All capital cities in India are guilty of this.

Hyderabad did benefit from being capital of a huge state, with excess resources.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

yeah you dont have to say he was a great cm... but he was the leader behind modern hyd is the point

Modern Hyd ? Hyd was a modern city to then standards way back in 1940's and has since then progresed,sometime rapidly and somtimes laggingly.......I have no idea what modern standards you were talking about...

He was just a CM and he was a filed CM for which he was badly punished for the next 10 years, How can I appreciate someone like that ? Your claim was Vizag was under nourished and it happened buring CBN, How can I appreciate him ? He was the sole reason with his silly politics for the state's division by not giving MINISTRY to KCR and nourished a rebellion and same CBN forged alliance with TRS in 2009 ...How can I appreciate him on falsified facts and figures ? 

Hyd chesindu chesindu ante...chesindi entha vunna..cheyalsindi entho vundi...avi enduku cheyaledu ? Hussain sagar kampthu tho sastunnam...daniki edo okati chesi savochu kada 9 years la...vunna kampu peragakunda vunna saalu, ayya punyama ani double ayindi...

Modern Hyd ? Hyd was a modern city to then standards way back in 1940's and has since then progresed,sometime rapidly and somtimes laggingly.......I have no idea what modern standards you were talking about...

He was just a CM and he was a filed CM for which he was badly punished for the next 10 years, How can I appreciate someone like that ? Your claim was Vizag was under nourished and it happened buring CBN, How can I appreciate him ? He was the sole reason with his silly politics for the state's division by not giving MINISTRY to KCR and nourished a rebellion and same CBN forged alliance with TRS in 2009 ...How can I appreciate him on falsified facts and figures ? 

Hyd chesindu chesindu ante...chesindi entha vunna..cheyalsindi entho vundi...avi enduku cheyaledu ? Hussain sagar kampthu tho sastunnam...daniki edo okati chesi savochu kada 9 years la...vunna kampu peragakunda vunna saalu, ayya punyama ani double ayindi...

next time nuvvu Modi ki support chesinappudu ivanni vadultha nee meedha @3$%