lol langa...

solman

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Modern Hyd ? Hyd was a modern city to then standards way back in 1940's and has since then progresed,sometime rapidly and somtimes laggingly.......I have no idea what modern standards you were talking about...

He was just a CM and he was a filed CM for which he was badly punished for the next 10 years, How can I appreciate someone like that ? Your claim was Vizag was under nourished and it happened buring CBN, How can I appreciate him ? He was the sole reason with his silly politics for the state's division by not giving MINISTRY to KCR and nourished a rebellion and same CBN forged alliance with TRS in 2009 ...How can I appreciate him on falsified facts and figures ? 

Hyd chesindu chesindu ante...chesindi entha vunna..cheyalsindi entho vundi...avi enduku cheyaledu ? Hussain sagar kampthu tho sastunnam...daniki edo okati chesi savochu kada 9 years la...vunna kampu peragakunda vunna saalu, ayya punyama ani double ayindi...

yawn... what a load of tosh

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

• chittimallu2

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. nee yavva. nee comedy ki anthu ledhu ga.

he developed 'your city' man. adhi acknowledge cheyyataaniki entha kastapaduthunnav paapam.

suddenly you develop pyaar for 'entire state' aa? @3$%

What do you mean my 'my city' ? 

before 2014...time bad vunde,,,oppukoka thapadu endukante united AP...can;t deny that fact..

entir state ante present TG kdua vundi kada..adi naa jurisdiction ae kada...daniki anukovachu kada...

nee assumptions kuda varaya...

Just now, lazybugger said:

next time nuvvu Modi ki support chesinappudu ivanni vadultha nee meedha @3$%

I support many people...again, supporting and appreciating are two different things...

You will never ever see me appreciating any politician what so ever...yeah, I support many though...

I support many people...again, supporting and appreciating are two different things...

You will never ever see me appreciating any politician what so ever...yeah, I support many though...

edhi aithey enti..

CBN ki koncham kooda credit ivvoddu antaav, Hyd development ki. 

I feel bad for CBN.

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

yawn... what a load of tosh

as if Hyd was to be mentioned as pre-1996 and post 2004...madhyalo asalu a city ae ledu annatu cheptunaru...

Its been here since 16th century let me remind you and it has been progressing...cities vita infrastucture was pre 1947's...including the secretaiatts's samata block where CBN as CM used to function from...assembly kuda pre 1947's...

infact, water kuda pre 1947's...

CBN chesina  plan chesina krishna project kuda 1986 lo NTR plan...CBN dummu dulipithe YSR phase 2 and 3 complete chesindu..daniki kuda claim cheyalev..

city ni decongest cheyali..but babu gari mahima tho city lopala motham congession..

positives nuv cheppu...nenu negatives cheptha..

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

edhi aithey enti..

CBN ki koncham kooda credit ivvoddu antaav, Hyd development ki. 

I feel bad for CBN.

Hyd ki IT ante saripodu kada...there are many other issues...

Apart from IT, because during CBN's tenure, IT was not a premoninat business in Hyd and it was barely supporting two lakh people on the whole.

Lets talk about 60 lakh other non-IT people in Hyd. valla kosam emi chesi elagapettindu ? 

any considerable infrastructure which helped city decongestant apart from 6 flyovers during the 9 year rule ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

as if Hyd was to be mentioned as pre-1996 and post 2004...madhyalo asalu a city ae ledu annatu cheptunaru...

Its been here since 16th century let me remind you and it has been progressing...cities vita infrastucture was pre 1947's...including the secretaiatts's samata block where CBN as CM used to function from...assembly kuda pre 1947's...

infact, water kuda pre 1947's...

CBN chesina  plan chesina krishna project kuda 1986 lo NTR plan...CBN dummu dulipithe YSR phase 2 and 3 complete chesindu..daniki kuda claim cheyalev..

city ni decongest cheyali..but babu gari mahima tho city lopala motham congession..

positives nuv cheppu...nenu negatives cheptha..

you are thick .. cant change anything... 

like I said, im talking about modern hyderabad... modern ante city maa nizam laa kaalam la modern kaadha ani aduguthav dhed gadivi... modern ante current generation unde city ani... not charminar and afzalgunj slums... city chala expand aindi and most of the newly expanded city was under his tenure. adi antha vadhilesi nuvu thala thoka lekunda 16th century ni enduku theeskochav? 1947 lo metro project start ainda, mmts unde na... RGIA? PVNR express way? all the engg colleges which stopped telugu people from going to madras? financial district? thalakai undha leka are you trolling?

Present day's public infrastructure was pre-1947's...You don't need someone to prove that. Its a fact. 
Infact, the main railway station was also from those days...

adminiistratiion motham nizam gani buildings la...public hospiotals, judiciary,assembly,osmania universirty...motham nizam gadu kattinave which are still being used till date..

mari..sudden ga CBN vachi IT ni promote chesinanduku appreciate cheyalante...lets talk facts and take into consideration the situation of Hyd in 1947 and till 1996..during 1996 and 2004..and 2004 till date...apudu telustadi evarevaru emi emi peekinaru ani..anthe kani, oka 9 years rule patukuni appreciate chey chey ante enduku chestaru bhai..emi pani leda naku ?

Present day's public infrastructure was pre-1947's...You don't need someone to prove that. Its a fact. 

adminiistratiion motham nizam gani buildings la...public hospiotals, judiciary,assembly,osmania universirty...motham nizam gadu kattinave which are still being used till date..

mari..sudden ga CBN vachi IT ni promote chesinanduku appreciate cheyalante...lets talk facts and take into consideration the situation of Hyd in 1947 and till 1996..during 1996 and 2004..and 2004 till date...apudu telustadi evarevaru emi emi peekinaru ani..anthe kani, oka 9 years rule patukuni appreciate chey chey ante enduku chestaru bhai..emi pani leda naku ?

untadhi untadhi....1947 lo hitech city and infrastructure untadhi

no one denied all those were from nizam times... i mentioned so many other points other than IT... like I said you are thick and deluded

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

you are thick .. cant change anything... 

like I said, im talking about modern hyderabad... modern ante city maa nizam laa kaalam la modern kaadha ani aduguthav dhed gadivi... modern ante current generation unde city ani... not charminar and afzalgunj slums... city chala expand aindi and most of the newly expanded city was under his tenure. adi antha vadhilesi nuvu thala thoka lekunda 16th century ni enduku theeskochav? 1947 lo metro project start ainda, mmts unde na... RGIA? PVNR express way? all the engg colleges which stopped telugu people from going to madras? financial district? thalakai undha leka are you trolling?

A city with bustling population of 8 million will eventually have an airport...a greenfield airport and let me remind you, Govt. of India commisison only TWO greenfield airports in entire India , one earmarked for Hyd and other for Bangalore. Its not owned by CBN or state government. Center government allot chesindi adi...India's first greenfield airport is RGIA. and more over dani construction started after babu and dani credit kodutha ante...thalkayi tirugutunnate

PVNR....babu,bhajana ki oka haddu vundali...adi sanction chesindi YSR. PVNR was not part of CBN's futuristic plans. 

All the endd colleges...andulo more than half close ayinayi ipudu...

naku thalkai vundi kani...nee thalkai baaga tirgutunatu vundi...emi fikar cheyaku, khan bhairi pachkad ani okati vuntadi...adi padithe set aitadi

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

untadhi untadhi....1947 lo hitech city and infrastructure untadhi

kaka, cinemalu suskorade...collections..and all...nikenduku cheppu ivanni..

po amma..po...baahubali collections vishayam endo susuko..

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

no one denied all those were from nizam times... i mentioned so many other points other than IT... like I said you are thick and deluded

then compare the city from Nizam times...what was there then..and what was there un 1996..and what extra was added in between 1996 and 2004..

Limit your list to public infrastructure...ante, janala baagugolu kosam. private constructions and private property kadu...

Public infrastructure, apart from flyovers emana kattinda ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

A city with bustling population of 8 million will eventually have an airport...a greenfield airport and let me remind you, Govt. of India commisison only TWO greenfield airports in entire India , one earmarked for Hyd and other for Bangalore. Its not owned by CBN or state government. Center government allot chesindi adi...India's first greenfield airport is RGIA. and more over dani construction started after babu and dani credit kodutha ante...thalkayi tirugutunnate

PVNR....babu,bhajana ki oka haddu vundali...adi sanction chesindi YSR. PVNR was not part of CBN's futuristic plans. 

All the endd colleges...andulo more than half close ayinayi ipudu...

naku thalkai vundi kani...nee thalkai baaga tirgutunatu vundi...emi fikar cheyaku, khan bhairi pachkad ani okati vuntadi...adi padithe set aitadi

neeku entha thalakai undo first para choosthe ardham avthundi.. no airport is owned by a person or CM... nenu cheppinavi anni vadi term lo vachina infrastructures of which the airport was a also a part....

second para... I thought the pnvr expressway was also a part of airport project, rendu kalipi they planned but eventually they both were inagurated during ysr time, doesnt mean he or his govt did anything because most of the planning and construction was done before them....

colleges lo sagam close ayyi undochu but it helped a generation of youngsters to pursue decent careers other than being instrument mechanics and assembly line labour